Ted Cruz; PUNK Extraordinaire

Hey, if they are already dumping on Cruz you know he's doing something right..Even the NYSLIMES came out with a cute little article on him

YOU GO CRUZ..:clap2:

he going to just keep on embarassing the right until he is voted out

I disagree, at least when it comes to the fringe right. These people cannot be embarassed.

when you people are embarrassed and call out your nut Democrats, then we'll try and care about what any of you have to say

I'm not a democrat, so YOU PEOPLE (you seem to like that term for some reason) will have to pick another avenue of approach.

Conservatives like their reps crazy. Remember all the fawning over Bachmann, Cain, and Santorum (and even Trump) back in 2012? And remember all the crazy shit they said? There's a correlation there!

a lot of people think Obama, Biden, pelosi, grayson, waters, and lets not forget the now convicted jessy jackson jr. is too, you agree?

when you people are embarrassed and call out your nut Democrats, then we'll try and care about what any of you have to say

I'm not a democrat, so YOU PEOPLE (you seem to like that term for some reason) will have to pick another avenue of approach.

oh right. lets just call you a fringe left then

You can call me whatever you want, if that's what makes you happy.

You really don't seem to be overly concerned with intellectual honesty anyway.

Conservatives like their reps crazy. Remember all the fawning over Bachmann, Cain, and Santorum (and even Trump) back in 2012? And remember all the crazy shit they said? There's a correlation there!

a lot of people think Obama, Biden, pelosi, grayson, waters, and lets not forget the now convicted jessy jackson jr. is too, you agree?

And they're just intentionally trying to throw everyone off by sounding so gosh darn sensible and reasonable?

Actually, I can't think of a word bad enough to call Cruz. Ever see the movie "Scanners"...?

More like McCarthy-ism, which the rw's here admire.

This has probably already been discussed but WTF is with his LIE that Iran said they approve of Hagel? That is an outright lie, Iran said nothing of the kind. Also the lie about getting paid by North Korea.

He uses the tack of "when did you stop beating your wife?"

Texassss elected this asshole. Too bad they won't take him back.

I think it's more crazy to spend money we don't have at the same time we restrict our resources.

More crazy to want a muilti-polar world that normally leads to major wars....

Liberal policies are nuts.

Actually, I can't think of a word bad enough to call Cruz. Ever see the movie "Scanners"...?

More like McCarthy-ism, which the rw's here admire.

This has probably already been discussed but WTF is with his LIE that Iran said they approve of Hagel? That is an outright lie, Iran said nothing of the kind. Also the lie about getting paid by North Korea.

He uses the tack of "when did you stop beating your wife?"

Texassss elected this asshole. Too bad they won't take him back.

awww, did you hear that from Eddy Schultz?
you all's problem is you don't like it when someone stands up to yours and your Dear leaders bullying...well I say. cry us a riva

This says volumes about McCain.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAyK-enrF1g&feature=player_embedded]John McCain's Rage is a National Security Concern - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back