Ted Cruz; PUNK Extraordinaire

Like the ops cartoonish posting some you act like you are children

we lived through eight year of Democrat obstruction, destruction and nastiness with Bush

now we have to live through eight more with you nasty people with Obama

Ted Cruz punk extraordinaire...GROW UP, you make yourselves look like punks

lol, and Obama's isn't?
what a frikken joke

At least McCain isn't selling his self to the fucking muslim brotherhood. Obama certainly has fucked up the middle east more then it was. :eusa_silenced:

Yes, he has, and it makes one wonder what his real motives are in that part of the world. Why does obama want the muslim brotherhood in power ? Why did he give warplanes and tanks to the muslim brotherhood in egypt? Who is this guy?

lol, and Obama's isn't?
what a frikken joke

At least McCain isn't selling his self to the fucking muslim brotherhood. Obama certainly has fucked up the middle east more then it was. :eusa_silenced:

Yes, he has, and it makes one wonder what his real motives are in that part of the world. Why does obama want the muslim brotherhood in power ? Why did he give warplanes and tanks to the muslim brotherhood in egypt? Who is this guy?

, like Clinton trying to appease others we got 9/11 as soon as he left office..what Obama has done in the middle east is going to blow up in our face as soon as he leaves office if not sooner...scary times ahead I'm afraid

Conservatives like their reps crazy. Remember all the fawning over Bachmann, Cain, and Santorum (and even Trump) back in 2012? And remember all the crazy shit they said? There's a correlation there!

I think it's more crazy to spend money we don't have at the same time we restrict our resources.

More crazy to want a muilti-polar world that normally leads to major wars....

Liberal policies are nuts.

A reality check is not only highly in order, it's seriously overdue.

Conservatives' previously adored Bush 43. It was Bush who got rid of pay as you go, then started two wars while championing tax cuts, AND pursuing massive increases in spending. All of that was already a fiscal disaster which was only exacerbated by the financial meltdown in the fall of 2008 which itself came on the heels of a recession that started the year before.

Into the WH in 2009 walks President Obama. Obama has inherited massive drops in income taxes due to the great recession while spending in transfer payments for unemployment and food stamps naturally spiked due to all the people thrown out of work. Naturally, that drop in income taxes collected and transfer payments made contributed to a massive deficit ON TOP of the massive debt run up be Republicans in the years when men like Tom DeLay were selling the favors of the Republican Party, the US House of Representatives, AND the US Treasury for campaign contributions to the Republicans who were funneling gov't spending to businesses who were willing to pony up campaign contributions.

So, PLEASE don't insult people with trying to rewrite history.

Conservatives like their reps crazy. Remember all the fawning over Bachmann, Cain, and Santorum (and even Trump) back in 2012? And remember all the crazy shit they said? There's a correlation there!

I think it's more crazy to spend money we don't have at the same time we restrict our resources.

Conservatives' previously adored Bush 43. It was Bush who got rid of pay as you go, then started two wars while championing tax cuts, AND pursuing massive increases in spending. All of that was already a fiscal disaster which was only exacerbated by the financial meltdown in the fall of 2008 which itself came on the heels of a recession that started the year before.

Into the WH in 2009 walks President Obama. Obama has inherited massive drops in income taxes due to the great recession while spending in transfer payments for unemployment and food stamps naturally spiked due to all the people thrown out of work. Naturally, that drop in income taxes collected and transfer payments made contributed to a massive deficit ON TOP of the massive debt run up be Republicans in the years when men like Tom DeLay were selling the favors of the Republican Party, the US House of Representatives, AND the US Treasury for campaign contributions to the Republicans who were funneling gov't spending to businesses who were willing to pony up campaign contributions.

please don't insult us with who you think adored Bush..and speaking of rewriting history..all you wrote was your lefties made up history...and that poor Obama...waaa
Jimmy Carter was voted out of office after four years of his mess, Obama should of been too

Last edited:

please don't insult us with who you think adored Bush..and speaking of rewriting history..all you wrote was your lefties made up history...and that poor Obama...waaa
Jimmy Carter was voted out of office after four years of his mess, Obama should of been too

Republican conservatives thought that demonizing Obama for four years while stonewalling his agenda would give them a ticket back to the WH and back into power. Combine that strategy with the massive campaign spending made possible by Citizens United, and I can see why conservatives were overconfident, especially in light of their rejection of polling data which seemed to indicate that Romney wasn't connecting with a majority of Americans even as President Obama was, in fact, connecting with the middle class who had been getting hammered by years of Republican policies which favored the rich while giving the middle class the shaft.

Republican conservatives were wrong.

My guess is that, despite what I've been hearing from the GOP about the need to change tack, frankly I don't believe conservatives have it in them to do the smart thing. I think you guys are going to keep beating that dead horse for at LEAST one more election cycle, if not more.

Republican conservatives thought that demonizing Obama for four years while stonewalling his agenda would give them a ticket back to the WH and back into power. Combine that strategy with the massive campaign spending made possible by Citizens United, and I can see why conservatives were overconfident, especially in light of their rejection of polling data which seemed to indicate that Romney wasn't connecting with a majority of Americans even as President Obama was, in fact, connecting with the middle class who had been getting hammered by years of Republican policies which favored the rich while giving the middle class the shaft.

My guess is that, despite what I've been hearing from the GOP about the need to change tack, frankly I don't believe conservatives have it in them to do the smart thing. I think you guys are going to keep beating that dead horse for at LEAST one more election cycle, if not more.

oh for crying out loud, you people couldn't demonize Bush anymore if you tried, hell you just did in your post above this..like I said, all you do is PARROT all the left wing talking points..
and save us your sermons about who or what needs to change, you barely win re-election by the people in this country (maybe you should be thinking more about the reason why?) and all of a sudden we have you jokers lecturing us..

Last edited:

oh for crying out loud, you people couldn't demonize Bush anymore if you tried, hell you just did in your post above this..like I said, all you do is PARROT all the left wing talking points..
and save us your sermons about who or what needs to change, you barely win re-election by the people in this country (maybe you should be thinking more about the reason why?) and all of a sudden we have you jokers lecturing us..

I didn't win re-election. I wasn't running. I'm not even a Democrat.

Damn, looks like I voted for the right guy. Why are you hypocrites crying about someone asking a question without prof. Seems I remember prince Harry standing on the floor of the senate proclaiming Romney had paid no taxes without a single shred of prof, where was your outrage then?

Last edited:
I suggest we put that loudmouthed, Texas-Teabagger & Chuck Hagel in one o' those congressional-coatrooms, for 10 minutes, and...you know...see what happens.

February 14, 2013

When Teabaggers Attack

"The traditional stance for a freshman senator is to hold back a bit. Being reticent and deferential are not qualities that come naturally to those who manage to win Senate seats, but most new senators choose, as much as it clashes with their instincts, to tamp down.

Not Cruz.

"We do not know, for example, if he received compensation for giving paid speeches at extreme or radical groups,” Cruz told the Senate Armed Services Committee before it voted Tuesday to approve Hagel’s nomination. “It is at a minimum relevant to know if that $200,000 that he deposited in his bank account came directly from Saudi Arabia, came directly from North Korea.”
Sounds like a smart guy. Good for him, makes you libtards mad doesn't it? GOOD!!!!! Put him up against obamaturd and watch the LIAR in chief melt.

Forum List

Back