Ted Cruz Wins Colorado Without An Election

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Ted Cruz won Colorado this weekend, and it's 34 delegates, and they didn't even have an election.

According to the rules.....all of Colorado's delegates are awarded......not voted for.

If there ever was any belief that this process was fair and honest....that pretty much went out of the window in Colorado. And all the media wants to talk about is Trump's reaction.....not the corruption in this process.
tumblr_inline_mykszj5XVX1qzdbov.png

ELECTION 2016
Trump erupts as Cruz sweeps Colorado without votes
'Biggest story in politics. This will not be allowed!'

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump erupted on Twitter Sunday night, after a weekend which saw Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas sweep all of Colorado’s 37 delegates without any votes being cast by citizens in a traditional primary process.

“How is it possible that the people of the great State of Colorado never got to vote in the Republican Primary? Great anger – totally unfair!” wrote Trump.

He followed it up with a second tweet: “The people of Colorado had their vote taken away from them by the phony politicians. Biggest story in politics. This will not be allowed!”

What do YOU think? Should Trump run 3rd party if he doesn’t win GOP nomination? Sound off in today’s WND Poll!

Read more at Trump erupts as Cruz sweeps Colorado without votes

“Republican state chairs are planting Trojan Horse delegates into slots won by Trump on the first ballot to vote with them on procedural votes to pass the Rules and Credentials Reports that will seal the ‘Big Steal,’ the website reported. “This is going on in Texas, New York, Massachusetts, Michigan, Connecticut, North Dakota, and other states.”

The website said it discovered the plan after it was given entry codes for a conference call of five Republican chairmen from key states over the weekend.

image: http://www.wnd.com/files/2016/03/Trump-surprise-TW.jpg

Trump-surprise-TW.jpg

Donald Trump (Photo: Twitter)

“People are under the misconception that it’s the results of the caucus and the results of the primary that determines who becomes the nominee. In actuality, it’s the delegates at the national convention that are supposed to pick the nominee,” Diana Orrock, a delegate from Nevada and Donald Trump supporter, told CNBC Monday. “Going into this convention, they’re going to try to do a lot of manipulation to try to keep Trump from becoming the nominee. A lot of political operatives in the Republican Party are trying to take Trump out at all costs.”

U.S. News & World Report likened a scenario where Trump is denied the Republican Party’s presidential nomination due to procedural sleight of hand to the National Football League “changing the rules of the Super Bowl in the middle of the third quarter.”

“That’s essentially what the Republican National Committee would need to do in order to impede Donald Trump’s advance to the presidential nomination at the July convention,” the magazine reported Sunday.

Peter Feaman, a Republican National Committeeman from Florida, said the RNC knows it would be “bad for the party” if millions of people walked away thinking the process was unfair.

“Nobody really wants a free-for-all. That’s not good for the party,” Feaman said Sunday.

Read more at ‘Big Steal’: RNC playing with rules to deny Trump nomination

Here ya go.

The Official Guide to the 2016 Republican Nominating Process

Perhaps your candidate should have read this before running.
Glad you admit you support corruption like I thought.

So the rules are corrupt.....but that doesn't mean the process is not only unfair but anti-Democratic....and you apparently want it that way.

I hope you don't get caught whining about how the Democrats cheat, because you can count on me reminding you about this.

Ted Cruz won Colorado this weekend, and it's 34 delegates, and they didn't even have an election.

According to the rules.....all of Colorado's delegates are awarded......not voted for.

If there ever was any belief that this process was fair and honest....that pretty much went out of the window in Colorado. And all the media wants to talk about is Trump's reaction.....not the corruption in this process.
tumblr_inline_mykszj5XVX1qzdbov.png

ELECTION 2016
Trump erupts as Cruz sweeps Colorado without votes
'Biggest story in politics. This will not be allowed!'

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump erupted on Twitter Sunday night, after a weekend which saw Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas sweep all of Colorado’s 37 delegates without any votes being cast by citizens in a traditional primary process.

“How is it possible that the people of the great State of Colorado never got to vote in the Republican Primary? Great anger – totally unfair!” wrote Trump.

He followed it up with a second tweet: “The people of Colorado had their vote taken away from them by the phony politicians. Biggest story in politics. This will not be allowed!”

What do YOU think? Should Trump run 3rd party if he doesn’t win GOP nomination? Sound off in today’s WND Poll!

Read more at Trump erupts as Cruz sweeps Colorado without votes

This is Democracy in action or something :rolleyes-41:

Here ya go.

So the rules are corrupt.....but that doesn't mean the process is not only unfair but anti-Democratic....and you apparently want it that way.

I hope you don't get caught whining about how the Democrats cheat, because you can count on me reminding you about this.

He didn't know the rules.

He got beaten and now his supporters are acting like 5 year-old girls having a tantrum.

That's Trump. He's flying by the seat of his pants.

That's what his Presidency would be like.

"We don't need another politician!" Trump's supporters cry out.

And this is what happens when you back a guy with no political experience.

You get out-thought and out-foxed.

Yes, Trump. Please run third party. Please, please, please, please....

he probably won't be able to, because most of the key states have "sore loser" laws, that have ballot deadlines well before the party conventions.

just looks bad

more so for whom ever the "party" picked

damaging stuff from the pothead state

Here ya go.

He got beaten and now his supporters are acting like 5 year-old girls having a tantrum.

Yeah because it's going so well now. The election is a corrupt process on both sides, the dems even worse, calling it out isn't throwing a tantrum. The drama is all yours.

Here ya go.

He knows the rules, dickhead. He mentioned it in the very first debate. He said as a tipoff for what was to come, that if the GOP treated him fairly, he wouldn't go 3rd party. Well, obviously the GOP went back on their word, because the so-called ground game that Cruz has is really just the GOP Establishment rigging the system. Trump is simply exposing the corruption.

Here ya go.

He knows the rules, dickhead. He mentioned it in the very first debate. He said as a tipoff for what was to come, that if the GOP treated him fairly, he wouldn't go 3rd party. Well, obviously the GOP went back on their word, because the so-called ground game that Cruz has is really just the GOP Establishment rigging the system. Trump is simply exposing the corruption.

You're whining like a little bitch.

Cruz has had over 100 people on the ground for over a year across the country organizing for events like in Colorado and N Dakota. Trump had to dredge up someone from the Ford and Dole campaigns to run his delegate selection process last week because they were so unprepared and are being beaten so bad.

You're losing because of your candidate.

Trump is unprepared, as a candidate and as a President.

Here ya go.

Cruz has had over 100 people on the ground for over a year across the country organizing for events like in Colorado and N Dakota. Trump had to dredge up someone from the Ford and Dole campaigns to run his delegate selection process last week because they were so unprepared and are being beaten so bad.

His "losing" candidate has won more votes, delegates, and twice as many states as Lyin' Ted.

Here ya go.

Cruz has been with the establishment for over a decade. He was on Bush's team during the 2000 election. He's running as an outsider, but he's really an insider's insider.

Ted Cruz was part of George W. Bush's 2000 Florida recount team. Bush called him 'Theodore.'

Cruz was part of George W. Bush's 2000 Florida recount team. Bush called him 'Theodore.'
January 26, 2016

"The long, messy, aborted recount of votes in Florida in the 2000 election — and the U.S. Supreme Court's last-minute intervention — was a big moment in U.S. politics. It was also a big moment in the life and career of Ted Cruz, a 29-year-old policy adviser to George W. Bush's campaign who was sent to help out the Bush legal team in Tallahassee. In his book, A Time for Truth, Cruz paints himself as a central figure in the legal and political drama, which ended up sending Bush to the White House. The New York Times interviewed more than a dozen of Cruz's colleagues, and found a more complicated story."

Read more here....Ted Cruz was part of George W. Bush's 2000 Florida recount team. Bush called him 'Theodore.'

The only reason he is considered an outsider is because his abrasive personality rubbed many of his colleagues the wrong way, which alienated him from many other insiders.

Last edited:
Here ya go.

This is not just Trump talking about it, it has been a ongoing problem...BTW: His hotline for Voter problems was slamming busy..

Why is this Ok?

This is how the big money dumps into the groups against Trump and Cruz manipulate our elections and are calling it fair.

What ever happened to "We the People"....

Last edited:
The backlash against Cruz and the establishment by millions of Trump supporters is going to have a very deep and profound result.
At this point the GOP establishment has declared open warfare on Trump.
Everyone remember. 100% of current Trump supporters are going to vote for Trump whether he is the nominee or not. Independents are sitting back watching what the GOP is doing. They tend to be thoughtful and watchful. Their turn-out for Trump as a protest vote could be historic.
25% of Sanders supporters say they will never vote for Hillary. Watch for that percent to increase the better Sander's does in the Primaries only to have Hillary take the nomination.
The negro firewall the DEMs were sure of wasn't there in 2014. They knew Obama let them down and an old dried up multi millionaire White woman isn't going to energize them to vote no matter what bullshit promises she makes.
Young female Hillary supporters are the same number as the unicorns grazing on the White house lawn.

Forum List

Back