Colorado Republicans double down on hate.

Says the group of people who want to vote for the guy who televised the Miss Teen USA competition. I'm happy for you assclowns to make it clear that your values aren't our values.
Was there not supposed to be a Miss Teen USA? is that what you're saying? I think some families would disagree. Shit dude, there are little girl competitions, you know that?

I only hate lawyers. I just don't think fags are special.
I still don't understand why they are supposed to matter to humanity more than anyone else? Everything they do is for attention, them yelling look at me.................look at me................................Look at me

I still don't understand why they are supposed to matter to humanity more than anyone else? Everything they do is for attention, them yelling look at me.................look at me................................Look at me

The overwhelming vast majority of gay people simply live their lives just like everyone else.

The overwhelming vast majority of gay people simply live their lives just like everyone else.
so why a pride month with parading dancing idiots? Just like I said. look at me....................look at me......................look at me. They mean nothing to me or anyone who isn't them. They are a human period.

I don't support blind hate. My spiritual beliefs lead me there.

I'm asking why do we have this kind of hate coming from the Republicans in Colorado?

No one is pushing anything on anyone.

What you label as 'hate' isn't hate. That's your problem.

You haven't showed 'hate', you showed an article by a partisan hack that never showed either thing he was reporting on. I asked where the email was, do you have it to show?

Yes, they are, they're pushing it on children everywhere, it's on every commercial, every program, every movie, there's nothing you can watch that it isn't paraded on. They're bringing into school classrooms, and into children's books, sports, bathrooms, and media as well. You can't go through a single day without exposure to the gay agenda. We're in fucking 'Pride Month', and you claim it's not being pushed. GTFOOH. Go get married, live your lives, and shut the hell up. Maybe then there wouldn't be so much 'hate'.

You haven't showed 'hate', you showed an article by a partisan hack that never showed either thing he was reporting on. I asked where the email was, do you have it to show?

Yes, they are, they're pushing it on children everywhere, it's on every commercial, every program, every movie, there's nothing you can watch that it isn't paraded on. They're bringing into school classrooms, and into children's books, sports, bathrooms, and media as well. You can't go through a single day without exposure to the gay agenda. We're in fucking 'Pride Month', and you claim it's not being pushed. GTFOOH. Go get married, live your lives, and shut the hell up. Maybe then there wouldn't be so much 'hate'.
Sounds like hate to me just a really soft pussy version of it. :laugh:

There is more to the article posted than just quoting the release. There are reactions from other members of the party and return statements from the main party itself. Nowhere do they deny the statements.

I think you are a wee bit touchy.

Define 'hate' in the context you are using it. What exactly constitutes 'hate' towards a gay person?
You're ignorant belief that there's something wrong with teaching children about a perfectly natural sexual orientation that some of them almost certainly fall into.

There is more to the article posted than just quoting the release. There are reactions from other members of the party and return statements from the main party itself. Nowhere do they deny the statements.

I think you are a wee bit touchy.
So, you don't have the email in question?

I explained why I do not hate here.
Colorado was infected with Progs and turned blue. All of it designed from globalism to usurp the constitution. You can see it in state after state. Not everyone can be Prog. Someone will have to pay for it. So, Progs will send a laser to non-Progs who get benefits.

Forum List

Back