Colorado Republicans double down on hate.

Unfortunately, I fell for the "we're not interested in children" lie....Won't be that gullible ever again.

These people need to be locked up in mental hospitals.
Says the group of people who want to vote for the guy who televised the Miss Teen USA competition. I'm happy for you assclowns to make it clear that your values aren't our values.

You're on the left when it comes to social agendas, which is what this is.

I don't support blind hate. My spiritual beliefs lead me there.

I don't 'hate' anyone, and you're never going to convince anyone of anything by accusing them of 'hate'.

I'm asking why do we have this kind of hate coming from the Republicans in Colorado?

I have gay family members that I care about, that doesn't mean I'm going to condone today's gay agenda to push this onto children or to have it shoved down everyone's throat 24/7 in the 'media'.

No one is pushing anything on anyone.

Why? Because I'm pro-life?

Because I fully support the 2nd amendment?

Because I support balancing the budget?

Because I support the Electoral College?

Because I support leaving the Supreme Court at 9?

Or is it because I don't hate the way you do?
well you go with the demofks on most things, so it's tough to take that list seriously!! just saying.

Give me an example? I already noted that you can burn any flag you want.

I'm asking why?
I'll take that to mean you never started a thread whining about burning the American flag.

Your hypocrisy is noted, and laughed at. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

well you go with the demofks on most things, so it's tough to take that list seriously!! just saying.

Odd. I just noted some huge beliefs where I do not.

I do not support the hate coming from those noted here.

To you that makes me left. That is really a sad statement on the right.

THINK MAYBE when you go by your faith( QUOTE and say homosexuality is a sin).
Don't you Know That is your right? your belief, your way of believing?
CAN you not understand That others Believe differently, And have the same rights as you do, To follow their own beliefs.
why is it important for me to know who is different? Why is that important is the question here?

I'll take that to mean you never started a thread whining about burning the American flag.

Your hypocrisy is noted, and laughed at. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Why? Why can't you answer?

I don't understand. Explain it to me.

Odd. I just noted some huge beliefs where I do not.

I do not support the hate coming from those noted here.

To you that makes me left. That is really a sad statement on the right.
that's all words on a page. that ain't action dude. No one in here knows anything about you other than how you post. And dude, you post demofky!

that's all words on a page. that ain't action dude. No one in here knows anything about you other than how you post. And dude, you post demofky!

You have a limited brain function.

Why? Why can't you answer?

I don't understand. Explain it to me.
Sorry sport, I'm not playing your semantics game.

You can't produce a thread you started complaining about burning the American flag. Acting like you don't understand is pathetic.

Sorry sport, I'm not playing your semantics game.

It's not semantics. I'm asking why do people want to burn this flag?

It's a simple question.

You can't produce a thread you started complaining about burning the American flag. Acting like you don't understand is pathetic.

Explain it to me so I can understand. This isn't just about burning a flag.

Forum List

Back