Colorado Republicans double down on hate.

Tell it to the church and boy scouts. Etc

They have been told, and you don't see Christians advocating that they keep doing it, or labeling others that speak out about the abuses of the church being labeled as 'haters'. Try again.

Libs have normalized burning the straight, US Flag as well as the Rebel Flag honored by Southerners.

So what's wrong with conservatives burning a flag that symbolized men violating each other's butt holes?

I'm not interested in your hyperbole.

Leave the children alone, quit shoving it down everyone's throats 24/7 on regular and social media, maybe then you could just live your lives in peace. But that's not what you really want, we all know that.

It's not about me.

Yes, your side was very proud of Clinton back in the day. And Biden as well. But we'll all pretend that since he has never been brought up on any official charges, that's he's never done anything wrong. :rolleyes:

Read what I've said about Clinton. You are just blindly swinging now.

Yes, your side was very proud of Clinton back in the day. And Biden as well. But we'll all pretend that since he has never been brought up on any official charges, that's he's never done anything wrong. :rolleyes:
The hardest thing too do, get the EXTREMES to get honest that Your political party has NOTHING to due with your SEXUAL choices.
those busted for TALKING ONE way,
and then living a lie, are well known.
And ALL come from every party or no party at all.

Sure. Just grabbing them by the pussy is not sexual abuse, right?
DO you think the deal with TRUMP IS that THE arrogance that if your a BIG SHOT (ANY BIG SHOT)
you can Get Away with things that would be condemned by most, and not defended by many?

Forum List

Back