Colorado Republicans double down on hate.

In the Bible Jesus notes that not all people are born the same.

For there are eunuchs who have been so from birth, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by men, and there are eunuchs who have made themselves eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. Let the one who is able to receive this receive it."

Matthew 19:12

Yes, he is specifically noting Eunuchs here but Eunuchs are men without an ability/attraction for women. It notes that some are born this way.

In my faith, God didn't design people to put them through an entire life of being alone because they have to deny the way he created them.

When an attractive female walks past will I notice? I will, we are created that way. Does the Bible call that a sin? It does. If that means I'm going to Hell, everyone is and what then is the point?
What does any of this have to do with the fact that your religious book isn't science book?

Just walking up and sexually assaulting women?
No, I'm asking what the hell is this PRIDE all about?
What are these mentally defective sexual deviants PROUD OF?
Seems illogical and only serves as an excuse of some sort.
I think they should shut the fuck up and just live their lives and leave the rest of us alone, especially THE CHILDREN.
🙄

I think they should shut the fuck up and just live their lives and leave the rest of us alone, especially THE CHILDREN.
🙄
Well they're probably proud of understanding their high-school biology lessons unlike you Bingos. :laugh:

🙄

People seem proud to elect a sexual deviant for president.

Just go off that.

So its okay to make kids read "Gender Queer" and other groomer books, but its not okay to teach what deviant behavior is, or what behaviors are against most religions. It used to be that teaching basic decency was normal. Now they want to push "gay pride" and have tranny dancers in schools.

View attachment 957650

Nobody is "making" children read "gender queer" books. And your photoshopped photo above is so obvious, that a child could spot it.

Nobody is "making" children read "gender queer" books. And your photoshopped photo above is so obvious, that a child could spot it.

Its not photoshopped but it's also not a picture of what many claim it is.

It's a fantasy book. It can align with anything you want it to.

You seem to be pretty close to being closed minded as is Colorado Republicans.

Its not photoshopped but it's also not a picture of what many claim it is.

You seem to be pretty close to being closed minded as is Colorado Republicans.
By stating a fact? The Bible isn't a science book. It's a book with a lot of contradicting narratives throughout that leaves plenty for any sort of person to glom on to be they a person of peace and forgiveness or a violent bigot.

By stating a fact? The Bible isn't a science book. It's a book with a lot of contradicting narratives throughout that leaves plenty for any sort of person to glom on to be they a person of peace and forgiveness or a violent bigot.

Science has contradicting theories.

I simply can't fathom this sort of hate and hypocrisy. Seems odd it's OK to be gay as long as you run as a Republican.

It seems as if the Westboro Church has infiltrated the Republicans in Colorado.

Has anyone actually seen the email that was sent out? Lot's of talk about it, but can't seem to find the actual email online anywhere.

Forum List

Back