Colorado Republicans double down on hate.

I simply can't fathom this sort of hate and hypocrisy. Seems odd it's OK to be gay as long as you run as a Republican.

It seems as if the Westboro Church has infiltrated the Republicans in Colorado.

Fear and ignorance which becomes hate.

We see such hate from Republicans in this very forum, in this very thread.

So its okay to make kids read "Gender Queer" and other groomer books, but its not okay to teach what deviant behavior is, or what behaviors are against most religions. It used to be that teaching basic decency was normal. Now they want to push "gay pride" and have tranny dancers in schools.

View attachment 957650
Motivated by hate, Republicans attack gay Americans with disinformation and lies.

I simply can't fathom this sort of hate and hypocrisy. Seems odd it's OK to be gay as long as you run as a Republican.

Then they support a dude who's committed adultery, the Bible says "stone him", they say "elect him"

No big deal it is legal to burn the American flag why should LGBT flags be any different? It's free speech doncha know.

Ahh, Politics, the very act of tribalistic hatred.

And you never in your life bragged about your sexual prowess to your buddies ?

Never ever?

Maybe when I was 13 and immature and lying. Sadly that kinda excuses Trump.

He's still immature and has no issue with lying.

No big deal it is legal to burn the American flag why should LGBT flags be any different? It's free speech doncha know.

I never argued that it isn't free speech. I asked why the hate?

I did note though that I do understand it's largely because of the cult of politics. I don't understand it still.

Okay so Republicans hurt the feelings of some Dem sub-group of freaks again?? God Dems are drama queens, I'm surprised they manage to dress themselves each morning.

What a stupid fucking idea.

Obviously they're not trying to change minds, they're just attacking.

The GQP is now Westboro Baptist Church. We already have enough phony Christians in that party.
Now? :laugh:

You continue to amuse Mac.

I'm glad though that the GOP, after suffering cultural defeat after cultural defeat, have let anger, frustration and impotence undiscipline them enough to show who they really are so we can fight this out. It's necessary and about damn time.

So are same sex relationships you dumb Bingo. Your Bible isn't a science book. :laugh:

In the Bible Jesus notes that not all people are born the same.

For there are eunuchs who have been so from birth, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by men, and there are eunuchs who have made themselves eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. Let the one who is able to receive this receive it."

Matthew 19:12

Yes, he is specifically noting Eunuchs here but Eunuchs are men without an ability/attraction for women. It notes that some are born this way.

In my faith, God didn't design people to put them through an entire life of being alone because they have to deny the way he created them.

When an attractive female walks past will I notice? I will, we are created that way. Does the Bible call that a sin? It does. If that means I'm going to Hell, everyone is and what then is the point?

Forum List

Back