Colorado Republicans double down on hate.

I simply can't fathom this sort of hate and hypocrisy. Seems odd it's OK to be gay as long as you run as a Republican.

It seems as if the Westboro Church has infiltrated the Republicans in Colorado.

I dont see proof of an email in the article,,

Was it not plain enough?

Some may think an unwanted kiss is not criminal misconduct because the initiator had no ill will or that a kiss is not overtly sexual. However, that is simply not the case; any non-consensual physical act could be a crime.
And Trump says he kisses women that "let him do it".

Doesn't sound unwanted to me.

So, you are in fact full of shit.

Here's your "decency and honor"....

FjEfc0gUcAEQ52U.jpg:large
Was there anything like this before Biden? He clearly sold his soul for power and money

And Trump says he kisses women that "let him do it".

That he believes just let's him do it. As we saw by the lawsuit, it was in his head. Perhaps a mental deficiency.

He saw no issue with walking in the females dressing room during his pageants. They saw it differently.

Doesn't sound unwanted to me.

So, you are in fact full of shit.

The lawsuit says otherwise..

That he believes just let's him do it. As we saw by the lawsuit, it was in his head. Perhaps a mental deficiency.
B.S.

The only way to tell is either ask for permission, which is idiotic, or try.

If they let you, that ain't sexual assault.

Period.

End of discussion.

The lawsuit says otherwise..
If your neighbor from 30 years ago sued you for sexual assault...how would you defend yourself other than saying you didn't do it?

B.S.

The only way to tell is either ask for permission, which is idiotic, or try.

If they let you, that ain't sexual assault.

Period.

End of discussion.

If your neighbor from 30 years ago sued you for sexual assault...how would you defend yourself other than saying you didn't do it?

I would never brag that I go around doing it.

I would never brag that I go around doing it.
I love grabbing woman by the pussy every chance I can get away with it.

Do not be a prude, share the video of Melania

Is it natural for sex in a theatre? Do you roll that way? You seem like a homo, I guess, iku. I don't really know, but you appear up on it.

Forum List

Back