Colorado Republicans double down on hate.

I simply can't fathom this sort of hate and hypocrisy. Seems odd it's OK to be gay as long as you run as a Republican.

It seems as if the Westboro Church has infiltrated the Republicans in Colorado.

Screenshot_20240604-190659-612.png

Trump described his attempt to seduce a married woman and indicated he might start kissing a woman that he and Bush were about to meet. He added, "I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. ... Grab 'em by the pussy.

Donald Trump Access Hollywood tape - Wikipedia

Family values according to Republicans.
Right....He didn't say he literally did it....Reading for comprehension is your friend.

You really are fucking stoopit.

I simply can't fathom this sort of hate and hypocrisy. Seems odd it's OK to be gay as long as you run as a Republican.

You oppose civil disobedience as a form of protest?

No. I oppose hate of others simply for the benefit of your politics.
I don't hate others.

But I think homosexuality is a mental illness...a mental illness in the way pika is a mental illness creating a compulsion to eat non-food items.

Now, you can CLAIM pika is just a lifestyle...and make a pika pride flag...but the moment you start trying to teach my kids that eating non-food items is natural and normal...you're going to get well deserved backlash.

I don't hate others.

But I think homosexuality is a mental illness...a mental illness in the way pika is a mental illness creating a compulsion to eat non-food items.

Now, you can CLAIM pika is just a lifestyle...and make a pika pride flag...but the moment you start trying to teach my kids that eating non-food items is natural and normal...you're going to get well deserved backlash.

Maybe you don't hate but the Republican Party of Colorado displays it proudly.

Did you asked permission before your first kiss?

My first real kiss was a girl named Meaghan who I had no idea liked me.

She leaned into the passenger window of my brother's bronco and without saying a word kissed me full on the mouth.

Remember it like it was yesterday.

Was that sexual assault?

Read the explanation I provided.

Like Trump also bragged about, there is nothing he can do that his supporters won't still defend him over.

Homosexuality is a mental disease

Gays have legal rights that will be respected

but that does not make their behavior socially acceptable

Was it not plain enough?

Some may think an unwanted kiss is not criminal misconduct because the initiator had no ill will or that a kiss is not overtly sexual. However, that is simply not the case; any non-consensual physical act could be a crime.

Forum List

Back