Colorado Republicans double down on hate.

I'm dismissing your incorrect vast generalizations.

It's a generalization that they are going after the children and saturating social and regular media with LGBTQ 24/7?

I don't think so.

You people are hilarious, are you into judgement and shaming now? Is it up to you tell others how to lives their lives or make their own decisions? When we go by our faith and say homosexuality is a sin, we're called homophobes, labeled as wanting to shove our values onto other people, and being authoritarians. But when we don't vote the way you want us to, you harass us for supposedly not following our faith. You just seem really confused and a little bit crazy, why don't you make up your mind which way you want it. Of course, we all know what this really all is, don't we? 🤡
THINK MAYBE when you go by your faith( QUOTE and say homosexuality is a sin).
Don't you Know That is your right? your belief, your way of believing?
CAN you not understand That others Believe differently, And have the same rights as you do, To follow their own beliefs.

I simply can't fathom this sort of hate and hypocrisy. Seems odd it's OK to be gay as long as you run as a Republican.

It seems as if the Westboro Church has infiltrated the Republicans in Colorado.

You convinced me not to vote for a single Republican in Colorado.

You people are hilarious, are you into judgement and shaming now? Is it up to you tell others how to lives their lives or make their own decisions? When we go by our faith and say homosexuality is a sin, we're called homophobes, labeled as wanting to shove our values onto other people, and being authoritarians. But when we don't vote the way you want us to, you harass us for supposedly not following our faith. You just seem really confused and a little bit crazy, why don't you make up your mind which way you want it. Of course, we all know what this really all is, don't we? 🤡

Yes, I'm freaking judging people who pick up a book and say "this book say gay people should be treated badly" then the same book that says "stone adulterers to death" you fucking idiot people ignore it.

FUCK OFF. You're on ignore.

I simply can't fathom this sort of hate and hypocrisy. Seems odd it's OK to be gay as long as you run as a Republican.

It seems as if the Westboro Church has infiltrated the Republicans in Colorado.

remember when demofks burned the american flag and that was all okay! Interesting the loyalty. So now pride is more important than country!!!!

Yes, I'm freaking judging people who pick up a book and say "this book say gay people should be treated badly" then the same book that says "stone adulterers to death" you fucking idiot people ignore it.

there is no such book in circulation today. disinformation is so demofk!!!!

You're on the left.

Why? Because I'm pro-life?

Because I fully support the 2nd amendment?

Because I support balancing the budget?

Because I support the Electoral College?

Because I support leaving the Supreme Court at 9?

Or is it because I don't hate the way you do?

remember when demofks burned the american flag and that was all okay! Interesting the loyalty. So now pride is more important than country!!!!

You can burn a pride flag. I'm asking why?

THINK MAYBE when you go by your faith( QUOTE and say homosexuality is a sin).
Don't you Know That is your right? your belief, your way of believing?
CAN you not understand That others Believe differently, And have the same rights as you do, To follow their own beliefs.

I understand it completely, it's your lefty compatriots that don't understand it. They want to bash us and call us out for voting for Trump because they think he's a 'sinner' and we shouldn't vote for him because of that. Don't they know that is our right? That we believe differently? That we have rights as well, to follow our own beliefs? So why do they start thread after thread bashing Christians because they vote for Trump?

Aw, did your little feelings get hurt?? Maybe you should stop being a hypocrite.

It doesn't say they should be 'treated badly', maybe you should pick it up and actually read it.

Why? Because I'm pro-life?

Because I fully support the 2nd amendment?

Because I support balancing the budget?

Because I support the Electoral College?

Because I support leaving the Supreme Court at 9?

Or is it because I don't hate the way you do?

You're on the left when it comes to social agendas, which is what this is.

I don't 'hate' anyone, and you're never going to convince anyone of anything by accusing them of 'hate'.

I have gay family members that I care about, that doesn't mean I'm going to condone today's gay agenda to push this onto children or to have it shoved down everyone's throat 24/7 in the 'media'.

Did I miss your thread whining about the hatred of leftists when they burn the American flag pknopp ?

You're on the left when it comes to social agendas, which is what this is.

I don't 'hate' anyone, and you're never going to convince anyone of anything by accusing them of 'hate'.

I have gay family members that I care about, that doesn't mean I'm going to condone today's gay agenda to push this onto children or to have it shoved down everyone's throat 24/7 in the 'media'.
Gay people exist you pussy. You're going to have to learn to accept that. You go hide in a closet if it hurts your feelings. :itsok: :laugh:

Yep, and all of us knew back then what the real agenda was, and now there is proof we were right. It goes all the way to allowing adults to have sex with minors or whatever the hell they want to have sex with. They got what they said they wanted, took over the symbol of God's promise to not destroy humanity again for their evil ways to shove it in everyone's faces, they just keep pushing and pushing, and then label you when you push back. I used to be a supporter of gay marriage, now I say fuck them, they deserve everything they get with what they're trying to push today.

And pride is one of the seven deadly sins, they just don't want to hear it. They will someday.
Unfortunately, I fell for the "we're not interested in children" lie....Won't be that gullible ever again.

These people need to be locked up in mental hospitals.

Forum List

Back