Ted Cruz Wins Colorado Without An Election

The backlash against Cruz and the establishment by millions of Trump supporters is going to have a very deep and profound result.
At this point the GOP establishment has declared open warfare on Trump.
Everyone remember. 100% of current Trump supporters are going to vote for Trump whether he is the nominee or not. Independents are sitting back watching what the GOP is doing. They tend to be thoughtful and watchful. Their turn-out for Trump as a protest vote could be historic.
25% of Sanders supporters say they will never vote for Hillary. Watch for that percent to increase the better Sander's does in the Primaries only to have Hillary take the nomination.
The negro firewall the DEMs were sure of wasn't there in 2014. They knew Obama let them down and an old dried up multi millionaire White woman isn't going to energize them to vote no matter what bullshit promises she makes.
Young female Hillary supporters are the same number as the unicorns grazing on the White house lawn.
Hillary has the old Lesbian vote sowed up though.

Here ya go.

The Official Guide to the 2016 Republican Nominating Process

Perhaps your candidate should have read this before running.
Glad you admit you support corruption like I thought.

So the rules are corrupt.....but that doesn't mean the process is not only unfair but anti-Democratic....and you apparently want it that way.

I hope you don't get caught whining about how the Democrats cheat, because you can count on me reminding you about this.

He didn't know the rules.

He got beaten and now his supporters are acting like 5 year-old girls having a tantrum.

That's Trump. He's flying by the seat of his pants.

That's what his Presidency would be like.
He knows the rules, dickhead. He mentioned it in the very first debate. He said as a tipoff for what was to come, that if the GOP treated him fairly, he wouldn't go 3rd party. Well, obviously the GOP went back on their word, because the so-called ground game that Cruz has is really just the GOP Establishment rigging the system. Trump is simply exposing the corruption.

You're whining like a little bitch.

Cruz has had over 100 people on the ground for over a year across the country organizing for events like in Colorado and N Dakota. Trump had to dredge up someone from the Ford and Dole campaigns to run his delegate selection process last week because they were so unprepared and are being beaten so bad.

You're losing because of your candidate.

Trump is unprepared, as a candidate and as a President.
And now you'll explain if Colorado made the decision not to hold a Primary last August why Cruz had a 100 people on the ground there for almost a year. Right?
Those "on the ground" people were 100% state residents making an extra $100 a week making calls to phone-in shows telling the listeners how great Cruz would be as the President. 'Basically astroturfing'. One of Cruz's best con-games.

Here ya go.

So the rules are corrupt.....but that doesn't mean the process is not only unfair but anti-Democratic....and you apparently want it that way.

I hope you don't get caught whining about how the Democrats cheat, because you can count on me reminding you about this.

He got beaten and now his supporters are acting like 5 year-old girls having a tantrum.

He knows the rules, dickhead. He mentioned it in the very first debate. He said as a tipoff for what was to come, that if the GOP treated him fairly, he wouldn't go 3rd party. Well, obviously the GOP went back on their word, because the so-called ground game that Cruz has is really just the GOP Establishment rigging the system. Trump is simply exposing the corruption.

Cruz has had over 100 people on the ground for over a year across the country organizing for events like in Colorado and N Dakota. Trump had to dredge up someone from the Ford and Dole campaigns to run his delegate selection process last week because they were so unprepared and are being beaten so bad.

His "losing" candidate has won more votes, delegates, and twice as many states as Lyin' Ted.

Lyin Ted is smoking Crazy Donald in scooping up delegates who will be loyal to him beyond the first ballot.

Too bad Trump can't tweet his way through the delegate process. He'd win then!

His "losing" candidate has won more votes, delegates, and twice as many states as Lyin' Ted.

Lyin Ted is smoking Crazy Donald in scooping up delegates who will be loyal to him beyond the first ballot.

Once upon a time it was a candidate's job to win the people's vote and not to make secret backroom deals to steal a nomination from a candidate with more votes.

I have bad news for Lyin' Ted: there won't be any secret delegates to thwart the will of the people come November.

Voters have no choice, merely the illusion of choice.....

51bgOSN5JvL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Ted Cruz won Colorado this weekend, and it's 34 delegates, and they didn't even have an election.

According to the rules.....all of Colorado's delegates are awarded......not voted for.

If there ever was any belief that this process was fair and honest....that pretty much went out of the window in Colorado. And all the media wants to talk about is Trump's reaction.....not the corruption in this process.
tumblr_inline_mykszj5XVX1qzdbov.png

ELECTION 2016
Trump erupts as Cruz sweeps Colorado without votes
'Biggest story in politics. This will not be allowed!'

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump erupted on Twitter Sunday night, after a weekend which saw Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas sweep all of Colorado’s 37 delegates without any votes being cast by citizens in a traditional primary process.

“How is it possible that the people of the great State of Colorado never got to vote in the Republican Primary? Great anger – totally unfair!” wrote Trump.

He followed it up with a second tweet: “The people of Colorado had their vote taken away from them by the phony politicians. Biggest story in politics. This will not be allowed!”

What do YOU think? Should Trump run 3rd party if he doesn’t win GOP nomination? Sound off in today’s WND Poll!

Read more at Trump erupts as Cruz sweeps Colorado without votes
More ignorance from the right.

As a private organization the GOP is at liberty to determine its nominee as it sees fit, where whatever process used is perfectly acceptable, appropriate, and valid.

This is a non-issue.

Here ya go.

And now you'll explain if Colorado made the decision not to hold a Primary last August why Cruz had a 100 people on the ground there for almost a year. Right?
Those "on the ground" people were 100% state residents making an extra $100 a week making calls to phone-in shows telling the listeners how great Cruz would be as the President. 'Basically astroturfing'. One of Cruz's best con-games.

He started organizing more than a year ago across the country in all the states.

Quit whining and making excuses for being beaten.

Again, for the learning impaired: Ted Cruz is being supported by the establishment. All of that ground game would have been working for Bush, but he couldn't get enough people to vote for him.....so it's on loan to Cruz so they can get a Brokered Convention.

Here ya go.

Trump and Cruz are equally unqualified to be president.

Cruz's family members speak in tongues and he thinks he has conversations with Jesus. His followers say he is "anointed" to be President and what happens in the real world is a secondary priority to him because he wants magical eternal rewards.

Give me Trump any day.

Colorado did this to itself when the delegates were required to stick with the winner of their caucus. The delegates were elected. I'm starting to believe Cruz is running a brilliant campaign....he'll do whatever is necessary to accomplish his goals. Maybe that's what we need in the WH now. :dunno:

Ted Cruz won Colorado this weekend, and it's 34 delegates, and they didn't even have an election.

According to the rules.....all of Colorado's delegates are awarded......not voted for.

If there ever was any belief that this process was fair and honest....that pretty much went out of the window in Colorado. And all the media wants to talk about is Trump's reaction.....not the corruption in this process.
tumblr_inline_mykszj5XVX1qzdbov.png

ELECTION 2016
Trump erupts as Cruz sweeps Colorado without votes
'Biggest story in politics. This will not be allowed!'

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump erupted on Twitter Sunday night, after a weekend which saw Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas sweep all of Colorado’s 37 delegates without any votes being cast by citizens in a traditional primary process.

“How is it possible that the people of the great State of Colorado never got to vote in the Republican Primary? Great anger – totally unfair!” wrote Trump.

He followed it up with a second tweet: “The people of Colorado had their vote taken away from them by the phony politicians. Biggest story in politics. This will not be allowed!”

What do YOU think? Should Trump run 3rd party if he doesn’t win GOP nomination? Sound off in today’s WND Poll!

Read more at Trump erupts as Cruz sweeps Colorado without votes
More ignorance from the right.

As a private organization the GOP is at liberty to determine its nominee as it sees fit, where whatever process used is perfectly acceptable, appropriate, and valid.

This is a non-issue.
To dishonest Democrats, yes. Not to Republican voters. This shit ain't gonna fly with us.

As opposed to to prick who wants to vote for a First Lady who's a literal disaster at everything she does.

Last edited:
Did the rules change yesterday? I don't understand.

Did Trump know the rules going on? I don't understand.

Are Trump's supporters lying about what's going on?

I think so.

I know you only post insults, but did you say that about Obama when he was running in 2000?

We've had an unqualified and incompetent President for seven years, so whoever gets elected this time has to be an improvement, even it it's Bernie.

Forum List

Back