Ted Nugent, rock star and avid bow hunter from Michigan , was being interviewed by a liberal

All you idiots bashing Ted should address what he actually said. Because no matter who said it, it's the truth. But then, you can't handle the truth. The examples are endless. Sucks to be you.

All you idiots bashing Ted should address what he actually said. Because no matter who said it, it's the truth. But then, you can't handle the truth. The examples are endless. Sucks to be you.

uh-huh.... dirty uncle teddy is known for 'telling the truth'....

12aa92bf78296b6072cd8fde70bbf03d6d506891f47e1e01c263fe63053a91a8.jpg

^^^ just another filthy lying pseudo 'republican' that hides behind tough guy rhetoric ^^^

Ted Nugent, rock star and avid bow hunter from Michigan , was being interviewed by a liberal
journalist who also happens to be an animal rights activist
The discussion came around to deer hunting.

The journalist asked, "What do you think is the last thought in the head of a deer before you shoot him?
Is it, 'Are you my friend?' or is it 'Are you the one who killed my brother?'"
Nugent replied, "Deer aren't capable of that kind of thinking. All they care about is what am I going
to eat next, who am I going to screw next, and can I run fast enough to get away
They are very much like the Democrats in Congress."

The interview ended.
Made up story

Ted Nugent Quote

Last edited:
You asswipes support actual killers.....

.you want the Puerto Rican terrorist murderer in your parade, a man who helped murder innnocent Americans,

your President, obama, had 3 friends who were terrorists or terrorists sympathizers....bill ayers and bernadine dorhn...actual, domestic terrorist bombers, and rashid khalidi, spokesman for the terrorist groups in the middle east.......obama also had openly racist friends and allies.....jeremiah wright...racist, and anti-American....al sharpton, racist and inciter of a riot that got people murdered, and black lies matter, a group obama had to the White HOuse whose sympathizers have actuallyl murdered police officers in Texas and Louisiana, and who have rioted across the country and called for the death of police officers.....

obama also gave the leading state sponsor of terrorism, Iran, 150 billion dollars in cash.......why cash? Because the terrorist groups Iran supports have their wire transfers stopped by various countries...so Iran has to supply them with actual currency....

And obama gave Iran the glide path to acutal nuclear weapons..which they have stated they will use on the first day they have them to destroy Israel....and they will also provide that technology to terrorists around the world...

So of the two...Nugent...for all his faults...is a better human being than barak obama.....

That was Iran's money and to be fair to Iran they never attacked us, did they. Now we do sell weapons to the gulf states , SA and Qatar who do sponsor terror, all Presidents do.

No Obama stopped Iran from getting nuclear weapons.

Nugent can move to Texas and stay there, we do not need his kind in MI. Nugent would not even qualify to be a pimple on the butt of Obama and I certainty disagreed with some of Obama's actions, but not the Iran deal or the ACA.

There is no "Fair" with Iran...the leader of that country pay terrorists to murder innocent people all over the world....what part of that do you not understand? Giving them 150 billion dollars in cash helps them pay terrorists all over the world to murder innocent people.....you do not give them 150 billion dollars until the government of Iran is changed and not supporting terrorists.....only an asshole does that.....

And yes....Iran is fighting us.....their Kudz forces are the ones training the terrorists in Iran and Afghanistan who are killing American military personel.....

obama did not stop Iran from getting a nuclear weapon.....he gave them the protection they needed, and the resources to get it done....he lied about the Iran deal and obamacare.......he is vile, and Nugent is a far better human being than obama is, or ever will be......
Or sell arms for hostages, like Reagan?

The journalist should have asked him why he crapped in his diaper for a week when he had a chance to go shoot at people who would be shooting back at him in Vietnam.
Amish have never fought in any war either. What do you think of them?

Cassius Clay turned muslim and changed his name to Muhammad Ali to get out of going to war. What about him?

Clinton bought his way out of having to serve in the military, what about him?

Some people like the Amish just don't believe in war, does that make them all evil?

And how about you, did you serve in the military?

The journalist should have asked him why he crapped in his diaper for a week when he had a chance to go shoot at people who would be shooting back at him in Vietnam.

Cassius Clay turned muslim and changed his name to Muhammad Ali to get out of going to war. What about him?

Some people like the Amish just don't believe in war, does that make them all evil?

Don't forget Trump,John Wayne, Reagan,Rush, etc, etc.

And probably you...

ali was convicted & sentenced to 5 years, ready to serve time in jail - not to mention his ability to legally box & earn his living was taken away for 3 years. sooooooooooooo you should be honest about that. 'just' changing his name to avoid the draft is not accurate.

dick cheney, rush limbaugh, mitt romney....

ali was convicted & sentenced to 5 years, ready to serve time in jail - not to mention his ability to legally box & earn his living was taken away for 3 years. sooooooooooooo you should be honest about that. 'just' changing his name to avoid the draft is not accurate.
He still never served a single day in the military.

How about you?

Anyone wonder how many of these animal rights activist are vegetarian? Do they somehow think the steak, chicken, fish ect they eat in a resturant was not once a living animal?

I know many and over the years have known hundreds. I would say fewer than 10% ate flesh.

Eating meat and hunting do enormous damage in several ways. I haven't eaten any kind flesh for 40-ish years and wouldn't consider again eating it. Just the odor of burning flesh is repulsive to me.

On its face, I don't object much to subsistence hunting but I've seen, first hand, what they do. The good news is only about 5% in the US hunt.

BUT - I do hold a small and grudging respect for those who are willing to get their hands dirty. I'm accustomed to handling a lot of blood and guts but only the threat of starvation could make me do what hunters do.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

You asswipes support actual killers.....

.you want the Puerto Rican terrorist murderer in your parade, a man who helped murder innnocent Americans,

your President, obama, had 3 friends who were terrorists or terrorists sympathizers....bill ayers and bernadine dorhn...actual, domestic terrorist bombers, and rashid khalidi, spokesman for the terrorist groups in the middle east.......obama also had openly racist friends and allies.....jeremiah wright...racist, and anti-American....al sharpton, racist and inciter of a riot that got people murdered, and black lies matter, a group obama had to the White HOuse whose sympathizers have actuallyl murdered police officers in Texas and Louisiana, and who have rioted across the country and called for the death of police officers.....

obama also gave the leading state sponsor of terrorism, Iran, 150 billion dollars in cash.......why cash? Because the terrorist groups Iran supports have their wire transfers stopped by various countries...so Iran has to supply them with actual currency....

And obama gave Iran the glide path to acutal nuclear weapons..which they have stated they will use on the first day they have them to destroy Israel....and they will also provide that technology to terrorists around the world...

So of the two...Nugent...for all his faults...is a better human being than barak obama.....

Nugent is a pig and an asshole. Why anyone holds this waste of skin in any esteem is beyond understandable.

obama has actually caused the deaths of innocent people....nugent hasn't. obama's fast and furious scam has caused the deaths of thousands of Mexican Citizens and at least 2 American law enforcement agents.....and his gift of 150 billion dollars in cash to the terrorists in Iran is causing the deaths of people around the world..........

I have deep respect for those who abhor violence and refuse to participate. Ted Nugent is not one of those people. He is just a garden variety coward who talks tough but is afraid to pony up. Rush Limbaugh, Dick Cheney, George W. Bush, Donald Trump, Ted Nugent, all tough talkers who ducked the draft and are compensating later in life.

Yes, I did serve, 6 years, U.S. Army, 1986-1992.

Ted Nugent is a pig!

The guy is very similar to the Taliban....Thinks violence is the way to handle things in a first world nation...Wtf?

Ted Nugent is a pig!

The guy is very similar to the Taliban....Thinks violence is the way to handle things in a first world nation...Wtf?

What the hell are you blathering on about? He didn't vote for Bernie Sanders.

How about you?

he stood up for his principles & took the fallout like a man. clinton did not, dick did not, mittens did not, oxyboy did not & dirty uncle teddy did not. whether i have served or not is irrelevant. your strawman sucks.

How about you?

he stood up for his principles & took the fallout like a man. clinton did not, dick did not, mittens did not, oxyboy did not & dirty uncle teddy did not. whether i have served or not is irrelevant. your strawman sucks.
So you didn't serve, yet you run your mouth like an over flowing toilet about those who didn't either.

Your hypocrisy is pathetic, just like all you pathetic leftist ass clowns.

Life is just "playtime" to you pieces of shit.

Forum List

Back