Ted Nugent Suggests He's Ready For Armed Revolt Against 'Evil, Dangerous' Obama

During the news Courtney Love finally showed up so Howard could see what she was wearing. She managed to show up right as Robin was finishing up her news. Howard told her that she looked better this morning than she did on Letterman last week. She wanted to smoke a cigarette but the guys told her she's not allowed to smoke in there.

Howard and Courtney talked about her drug use many years ago ''back in the day'' with Kurt Cobain. She told Howard that she hasn't done anything in about 10 years.

Gary came in and pointed out the hickey that was on her neck. Howard asked her where it came from but she wasn't talking. She jokingly said that it was the homeless guy from the picture that was in the paper over the weekend. Gary told Howard that Courtney came in this morning after getting a ride in with a guy from the National Enquirer.

Howard said that Courtney's outfit was see through this morning. She said that's what she slept in. Howard noticed that her feet were dirty when she was showing him her feet.

Howard wanted to do a real interview with Courtney so he tried to calm her down and asked her about her past heroin abuse. She told Howard that she was the last person to lose her virginity in her peer group. She said one of the first times she had oral sex was with Ted Nugent. She said she was young and she didn't want to say exactly how old she was. It was a long time ago and she didn't even have breasts yet. She was only 12 and a half years old back then. She told Howard that she didn't have real sex until she was 18 but she admitted she was lying about 5 seconds later.​

Soooooo much more about her being on Howard Stern's show at the link: MarksFriggin.com - Stern Show News - Archive

Poor thing is fucked up beyond comprehension.

Lying about not having real sex until she was 18.

It's good to see you trashing the victim here.

Alot of chicks don't consider hand jobs and blow jobs, real sex.

Pretty sure the courts disagree..

During the news Courtney Love finally showed up so Howard could see what she was wearing. She managed to show up right as Robin was finishing up her news. Howard told her that she looked better this morning than she did on Letterman last week. She wanted to smoke a cigarette but the guys told her she's not allowed to smoke in there.

Howard and Courtney talked about her drug use many years ago ''back in the day'' with Kurt Cobain. She told Howard that she hasn't done anything in about 10 years.

Gary came in and pointed out the hickey that was on her neck. Howard asked her where it came from but she wasn't talking. She jokingly said that it was the homeless guy from the picture that was in the paper over the weekend. Gary told Howard that Courtney came in this morning after getting a ride in with a guy from the National Enquirer.

Howard said that Courtney's outfit was see through this morning. She said that's what she slept in. Howard noticed that her feet were dirty when she was showing him her feet.

Howard wanted to do a real interview with Courtney so he tried to calm her down and asked her about her past heroin abuse. She told Howard that she was the last person to lose her virginity in her peer group. She said one of the first times she had oral sex was with Ted Nugent. She said she was young and she didn't want to say exactly how old she was. It was a long time ago and she didn't even have breasts yet. She was only 12 and a half years old back then. She told Howard that she didn't have real sex until she was 18 but she admitted she was lying about 5 seconds later.​

Soooooo much more about her being on Howard Stern's show at the link: MarksFriggin.com - Stern Show News - Archive

What victim?

I feel sorry for her. She's a wreck in that interview. As she usually is.

What victim?

Courtney love. The one who Ted Nugent had blow her when she was 12.

You're basically going with the "she was asking for it angle" with this groupie-junkie BS.

No doubt your fellow women would be proud.

What victim?

Courtney love. The one who Ted Nugent had blow her when she was 12.

So she says.

You're basically going with the "she was asking for it angle" with this groupie-junkie BS.

No doubt your fellow women would be proud.
Exactly WHAT have I posted that indicates I think she was "asking for it"?

Liar.

Ted is still awesome, too.

Junkie groupie ... you're attacking the victim's character.

Basically the same thing as "look what she was wearing".

Junkie groupie ... you're attacking the victim's character.

Basically the same thing as "look what she was wearing".
She IS a junkie...goes to credibility. She WAS a groupie - not my cup of tea, but that certainly has nothing to do with character assination, unless one thinks being a groupie is a bad thing. I don't, it's just not what I would do.

I never said a thing about what she wears. You did, though.

Last edited:
chickenhawk-ted-nugent.jpg

aaronleland
If there was really a revolution, and Ted Nugent had to fight, he would shit himself... And not on purpose this time.

Not just Poopy Pants Pedophile Nugent.

According to the NRA, there are 300 MILLION guns in the US. So, where are all these brave he-men when the innocent are being mowed down?

So what we've learned today folks is it's okay to like dudes who get blow jobs from 12 year olds and that hunting game is somehow akin to war fighting.

Gotta love it.

aaronleland
If there was really a revolution, and Ted Nugent had to fight, he would shit himself... And not on purpose this time.

According to the NRA, there are 300 MILLION guns in the US. So, where are all these brave he-men when the innocent are being mowed down?
Following the law by not having a gun in a federally mandated gun free zone.

By Nick Wing

Rocker-turned-gun rights provocateur Ted Nugent is willing to say just about anything to attack President Barack Obama and his administration for what he believes is an imminent effort by the government to snatch up guns. During a recent interview, Nugent again raised the bar, invoking a Revolutionary war milestone to suggest that he and his "buddies" were prepared to fight such an effort at all costs.

"I'm part of a very great experiment in self-government where we the people determine our own pursuit of happiness and our own individual freedom and liberty, not to be confused with the Barack Obama gang who believes in we the sheeple and actually is attempting to re-implement the tyranny of King George that we escaped from in 1776," Nugent said in a recent interview with Guns.com at the NBC-sponsored Shooting, Hunting, Outdoor Trade Show. "And if you want another Concord Bridge, I got some buddies."

Nugent appears to be referring to the beginning of the Revolutionary war, when colonial and British troops assembled at the North Bridge in Concord, Mass. in 1775 broke a standoff when one soldier opened fire. While it's still unclear which side fired the first shot, it was later immortalized by poet Ralph Waldo Emerson, who suggested that "the shot heard 'round the world" was fired by an American.

In his interview, Nugent went on to accuse Obama of having communist ties, suggesting that gun-owning Americans needed to do something to "fix" the fact that he was president.

"The president of the United States goes to the Vietnam Memorial Wall and pretends to honor 58,000 American heroes who died fighting communism and then he hires, appoints and associates with communists," Nugent said. "He pretends to pay honor to men who died fighting communism, and then he hangs out with, hires and appoints communists. He is an evil, dangerous man who hates America and hates freedom. And we need to fix this as soon as possible."

More: Ted Nugent Suggests He's Ready For Armed Revolt Against 'Evil, Dangerous' Obama (VIDEO)

Nugent At Gun Industry Trade Show: "If You Want Another Concord Bridge, I've Got Some Buddies" | Blog | Media Matters for America

Look like someone needs his nap.

You put a cowboy hat on a fool and he thinks he can take on the world.

Which is exactly what makes these fools dangerous.

So far, they've run from any real action, but how long before one of them decides to play Mighty Mouse?

mighty_mouse.jpg

So what we've learned today folks is it's okay to like dudes who get blow jobs from 12 year olds and that hunting game is somehow akin to war fighting.

Gotta love it.
Well, I never said it's OK to get blow jobs from 12 year olds. Who said that?

I also never said hunting game is akin to war fighting.

aaronleland

Following the law by not having a gun in a federally mandated gun free zone.

Like the parking lot where Gabby Giffords and others were murdered?

At least one armed person was hiding in the Walgreen's when an unarmed, middle aged woman disarmed Loughner.

As we already know, there were armed guards at several other mass shootings.

Bottom line is, if "more guns" was the answer to this, we'd be the safest place on earth. As it is, there are more and more froot loops out there, carrying guns, just hoping for an opportunity to show they have the balls we all know they do not.

If we're going to allow every nutter to carry a gun then, at the very least, the populace has the right to know who and where they are. Its just plain dumb to allow these fools to carry concealed weapons.

Gotta love it.

Your attacking of the victim says all that needs to be said.

Pedo lover.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAwtG_lfSk4]No Donny these men are cowards - YouTube[/ame]

Gotta love it.

Your attacking of the victim says all that needs to be said.

Pedo lover.
And you BBQ babies for breakfast.

:wtf:

Forum List

Back