Ted Nugent Suggests He's Ready For Armed Revolt Against 'Evil, Dangerous' Obama

So, what is so awesome? What do you LIKE? His music? At least that would be SOMETHING. What do you find so awesome about the child-fucking pants shitter?
His music. His attitude. His hunting skills. He is from Detroit. And, I applaud anyone who got out of Vietnam legally. As far as "child-fucking" is concerned, the "child" was 17 years old and the parents approved of the situation. Not what I would do, but he did nothing illegal, and by medical definition, it is not pedophilia.

And, I have a hard time giving any credibility to what a junkie and groupie has to say about blow jobs with rock stars, especially when nothing corroborates it and there is no police report.

Yeah, Ted is awesome.

I always wondered what asshole would like Ted Nugent

protected-by-redneck-rebel-flag-redneck-rerun-stupid-human-1293156301.jpg

This whole thread is a typical left wing tactic. They don't have to think or argue about issues, they simply wait for Soros tax exempt propaganda network to come up with a provocative sentence and they run with it. Phony left wingers promote tolerance for every faction of society including old domestic terrorists, homeless bums and fundamentalist Islamic jihadists but they draw the line at conservative musicians.

Are you going to try to tell me all veterans are liberals?

Give me a break. All I'm doing is telling you what I hear on shows coast to coast. And not Rush or Hannity. All I have is a computer and a Grundig radio.

No television. The radio shows are red eye, or lars the Grundig picks up almost completely coast to coast. I get WLS out of Chicago clear as a bell.

And once more, I'm not spouting my opinion. Just telling you theirs.

You must be very young and stupid, didn't yo mama teach you not to believe anything you hear and only half of what you see?

This whole thread is a typical left wing tactic. They don't have to think or argue about issues, they simply wait for Soros tax exempt propaganda network to come up with a provocative sentence and they run with it. Phony left wingers promote tolerance for every faction of society including old domestic terrorists, homeless bums and fundamentalist Islamic jihadists but they draw the line at conservative musicians.

Like the ones you on the right start about Michelle Obama's hair. You were up all night doing research for that one.

Last edited:

Correction:

CHICKENHAWK "conservative"-musicians.

Give me a break. All I'm doing is telling you what I hear on shows coast to coast. And not Rush or Hannity. All I have is a computer and a Grundig radio.

No television. The radio shows are red eye, or lars the Grundig picks up almost completely coast to coast. I get WLS out of Chicago clear as a bell.

You must be very young and stupid, didn't yo mama teach you not to believe anything you hear and only half of what you see?
Silly, Marvin Gaye taught us that: "People say believe half of what you see,
Son, and none of what you hear."

I believe the story that Marvin's dad came home and found Marvin with a boy, and that's why he shot him.

The music industry closed ranks extremely quickly after his death and nobody talked.

I believe the story that Marvin's dad came home and found Marvin with a boy, and that's why he shot him.

The music industry closed ranks extremely quickly after his death and nobody talked.
No shit?

Wow.

I am so out of the loop on celebrities. At our Christmas party, there were two well known celebrities there, and although they looked familiar to me, I thought maybe I had just seen them in a meeting or something. Worse yet, I was introduced to them and their names meant nothing to me.

I guess I gave several folks a good laugh.

No shit?

Wow.

I am so out of the loop on celebrities. At our Christmas party, there were two well known celebrities there, and although they looked familiar to me, I thought maybe I had just seen them in a meeting or something. Worse yet, I was introduced to them and their names meant nothing to me.

I guess I gave several folks a good laugh.
It's really not even a rumor that is out in the mainstream, just within the music industry.

Trying to find any good info on that death is very difficult.

Like the ones you on the right start about Michelle Obama's hair. You were up all night doing research for that one.

Personally I don't give a crap about the 1st lady's wig but the administration is fair game for criticism because the administration (including the 1st lady) has all the power. Obscure conservative musicians are just part of the rabble. You know Soros propaganda machine that never sleeps dug up the cherry picked Nugent stuff. I'm merely holding up the left's "tolerance" issue for scrutiny.

Personally I don't give a crap about the 1st lady's wig but the administration is fair game for criticism because the administration (including the 1st lady) has all the power. Obscure conservative musicians are just part of the rabble. You know Soros propaganda machine that never sleeps dug up the cherry picked Nugent stuff. I'm merely holding up the left's "tolerance" issue for scrutiny.

Nugent is a poster boy for the right and gun nuts. He makes the right look very bad.

By the way, you obviously missed the point on what I said about threads. Do not blame it on liberals.

What "Meat Loaf"

As I take my Q's from MegaDEATH!

Mustaine-doubleneck-600x491.jpg

Dave Mustaine

"We saw the former Metallica guitarist and Megadeath frontman Dave Mustaine endorse ultra-conservative ideologue Rick Santorum back in February in an interview with Music Radar. But more recently, the Huffington Post reports Mustaine made the insanely outrageous claim while on tour that President Obama “staged” both the Aurora, CO and Sikh Temple shootings in order to garner support for a nefarious plot to ban guns."

THE KING needs more help in event planning! Will you help?​

Forum List

Back