Ted Nugent Suggests He's Ready For Armed Revolt Against 'Evil, Dangerous' Obama

"Ted Nugent Suggests He's Ready For Armed Revolt Against 'Evil, Dangerous' Obama"

What is really strange is that anyone is surprised by his suggestion and do not realize that there is a substantial and growing number of people who feel more or less the same way.

"Ted Nugent Suggests He's Ready For Armed Revolt Against 'Evil, Dangerous' Obama"

What is really strange is that anyone is surprised by his suggestion and do not realize that there is a substantial and growing number of people who feel more or less the same way.
Sadly, that is true.

By Nick Wing

Rocker-turned-gun rights provocateur ...

Does Ted Nugent have a publicist that runs around trying to make sure the media always refers to him as "rocker" Ted Nugent? I swear every time I see his name in print the word "rocker" appears.

At any rate, rocker Ted Nugent promised us he'd either be dead or in jail by April of this year. Wanna take bets on which it is? He could go for the double whamy and get himself on death row.

are not eqaul by state. bounus if you get the correct state

Last edited:
chickenhawk-ted-nugent.jpg

You douche bags. You've never witnessed a Fred Bear moment in your life and you are popping off that the Teddly is a coward.

Come here douche face Lakhota. Let me put you on ice for fishing now. How about your "order a pizza" on a Friday night lard ass make it out here to hunt.

Come get your game.

You are the most disgusting person I have ever met on the net and that's saying something.

Because you have no idea about the rest of the planet as you sit espousing your great left wing ideals versus real freaking life.

Pizza con.

That's all you are is a Friday night Pizza Con twatting away on your keyboard.

he is also a phony.......he said he is for gun rights ....but yet wants them banned.....and then will continue to say he is for gun rights......

You put a cowboy hat on a fool and he thinks he can take on the world.

It's not a matter of cowboy hats or camo gear:lol:

It's a matter of weaponry. Or bare hands. It's a state of mind. The ability to kill.

Ted Nugent better not try to start his revolution around me. If they shoot him down like a dog, that's what he deserves.

THEY?......do you hold everyone's coats?...:eusa_eh:

By Nick Wing

Rocker-turned-gun rights provocateur Ted Nugent is willing to say just about anything to attack President Barack Obama and his administration for what he believes is an imminent effort by the government to snatch up guns. During a recent interview, Nugent again raised the bar, invoking a Revolutionary war milestone to suggest that he and his "buddies" were prepared to fight such an effort at all costs.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight......

poop_pants2.jpg

"NO! REALLY!! I'M RIGHT BEHIND YOU, GUYS!!!!
I'LL CATCH UP!!!"

No there isn't. We can't even get the population out to vote and you think they are going to rebel? Get out of the Bubble. It's going to be all right.

Last edited:

No there isn't. We can't even get the population out to vote and you think they are going to rebel? Get out of the Bubble. It's going to be all right.
I'm wondering what sort of correlation there is between not getting out to vote for two lame candidates and being on the verge of rebellion.

"An estimated 19 million unsafe abortions occur worldwide each year, resulting in the deaths of about 70,000 women. Legalization of abortion is a necessary but insufficient step toward improving women’s health.

While the debate over abortion will continue, the public health record is settled: safe, legal, accessible abortion improves health."

2011_10_18-2011_10_18_6_14_45.jpg

The stupidest thing I have ever read on any board ever is "unarmed animal".

Libs attempting to mock Ted on his hunting skills. :lol:

You know libs you may hate his music, you may hate his politics, but you really look like asswipes trying to minimize his skills as a hunter by saying that he hunts "unarmed animals".

Unreal.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

my gawd you people are such haters
Bill Clinton avoided the draft and you people elected him and call him a hero

Bush joined the National Guard to stay out of Vietnam and you voted for him. Twice.
ZOMG! GWB joined the military to avoid going to Vietnam!

ZOMG! Folks went to university to avoid going to Vietnam!

ZOMG! Folks who had medical conditions avoided going to Vietnam!

ZOMG! Folks who already had the rest of their brothers in Vietnam, avoided going to Vietnam!

ZOMG!

Thank you for admitting it, the rest is well known too.

Exchange the word rebelling for streaking. This is about what their revolution would look like.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20g3QIUnOgY]We're Going Streaking! - Old School (3/9) Movie CLIP (2003) HD - YouTube[/ame]

Actually, I think Ted is awesome.

Such a simple statement seems to confuse you.

So, what is so awesome? What do you LIKE? His music? At least that would be SOMETHING. What do you find so awesome about the child-fucking pants shitter?
His music. His attitude. His hunting skills. He is from Detroit. And, I applaud anyone who got out of Vietnam legally. As far as "child-fucking" is concerned, the "child" was 17 years old and the parents approved of the situation. Not what I would do, but he did nothing illegal, and by medical definition, it is not pedophilia.

And, I have a hard time giving any credibility to what a junkie and groupie has to say about blow jobs with rock stars, especially when nothing corroborates it and there is no police report.

Yeah, Ted is awesome.

I always wondered what asshole would like Ted Nugent

Forum List

Back