Ted Nugent Suggests He's Ready For Armed Revolt Against 'Evil, Dangerous' Obama

He had a sexual relationship with a 17 yo, who's parents were aware of it and approved of it.

Pedophilia is medically defined as sexual relations with 13 year olds or younger.

Junkie Courtney Love once said she gave him a blow job when she was 13.

I don't care. I think he's awesome.

No you don't. You think you're being controversial. It's sad.
Actually, I think Ted is awesome.

Such a simple statement seems to confuse you.

So, what is so awesome? What do you LIKE? His music? At least that would be SOMETHING. What do you find so awesome about the child-fucking pants shitter?

No the question is, how many service persons will stand behind Nugent. You don't know your shit at all do you?

Ted's got more than a grass roots following. You should listen may be once or twice and really listen to who is calling into programs like Red Eye. I'm not talking Alex Jones. I'm talking about some really serious shows out there.

Ex service personnel have no love for liberals nor for their so called Commander in Chief. Not my words.

Tune in and listen to these veterans talk.

You still entertaining those Red Dawn fantasies?

Why would I? I'm a Canuck albeit with dual citizenship. I'm just telling you what I hear. Stop projecting.

I'm not projecting. You brought it up yourself in another thread.

No you don't. You think you're being controversial. It's sad.

So, what is so awesome? What do you LIKE? His music? At least that would be SOMETHING. What do you find so awesome about the child-fucking pants shitter?
His music. His attitude. His hunting skills. He is from Detroit. And, I applaud anyone who got out of Vietnam legally. As far as "child-fucking" is concerned, the "child" was 17 years old and the parents approved of the situation. Not what I would do, but he did nothing illegal, and by medical definition, it is not pedophilia.

And, I have a hard time giving any credibility to what a junkie and groupie has to say about blow jobs with rock stars, especially when nothing corroborates it and there is no police report.

Yeah, Ted is awesome.

His music. His attitude. His hunting skills. He is from Detroit. And, I applaud anyone who got out of Vietnam legally. As far as "child-fucking" is concerned, the "child" was 17 years old and the parents approved of the situation. Not what I would do, but he did nothing illegal, and by medical definition, it is not pedophilia.

And, I have a hard time giving any credibility to what a junkie and groupie has to say about blow jobs with rock stars, especially when nothing corroborates it and there is no police report.

Yeah, Ted is awesome.

Why would there be a police report? She NEVER said he "raped" her, just that she blew him.

Yeah, Ted is awesome.

Why would there be a police report? She NEVER said he "raped" her, just that she blew him.
Yup a junkie and groupie said she blew a rock star...so credible.

Did you know that rape does not have to happen for there to be illegal sexual relations with a 13 yo or less?

But, the junkie and groupie claimed it happened and we all must believe that it really happened. :lmao:

If a guy got a blow job from a middle schooler but she didn't report it to the police, did it really happen?

Yeah, Ted is awesome.

Did you know that rape does not have to happen for there to be illegal sexual relations with a 13 yo or less?

But, the junkie and groupie claimed it happened and we all must believe that it really happened. :lmao:

You just don't want to believe it happened because you think he's "awesome". Tells me all I need to know about you.

If a guy got a blow job from a middle schooler but she didn't report it to the police, did it really happen?
If the middle schooler is a junkie and a groupie and tells the media as an adult - proudly - who knows what happened?

If the middle schooler is a junkie and a groupie and tells the media as an adult - proudly - who knows what happened?

She didn't release the information "proudly". Everything I read said she mentioned her age quite reluctantly.

I think you're confusing Love with Tinydancer.

You just don't want to believe it happened because you think he's "awesome". Tells me all I need to know about you.
And you WANT to believe it happened because he's not in love with Obama.

But, no one really knows, do they?

Ted is awesome.

By Nick Wing

Rocker-turned-gun rights provocateur ...

Does Ted Nugent have a publicist that runs around trying to make sure the media always refers to him as "rocker" Ted Nugent? I swear every time I see his name in print the word "rocker" appears.

At any rate, rocker Ted Nugent promised us he'd either be dead or in jail by April of this year. Wanna take bets on which it is? He could go for the double whamy and get himself on death row.

And you WANT to believe it happened because he's not in love with Obama.

But, no one really knows, do they?

Ted is awesome.

Nope. I thought he was scum long before I'd even heard of Obama.

During the news Courtney Love finally showed up so Howard could see what she was wearing. She managed to show up right as Robin was finishing up her news. Howard told her that she looked better this morning than she did on Letterman last week. She wanted to smoke a cigarette but the guys told her she's not allowed to smoke in there.

Howard and Courtney talked about her drug use many years ago ''back in the day'' with Kurt Cobain. She told Howard that she hasn't done anything in about 10 years.

Gary came in and pointed out the hickey that was on her neck. Howard asked her where it came from but she wasn't talking. She jokingly said that it was the homeless guy from the picture that was in the paper over the weekend. Gary told Howard that Courtney came in this morning after getting a ride in with a guy from the National Enquirer.

Howard said that Courtney's outfit was see through this morning. She said that's what she slept in. Howard noticed that her feet were dirty when she was showing him her feet.

Howard wanted to do a real interview with Courtney so he tried to calm her down and asked her about her past heroin abuse. She told Howard that she was the last person to lose her virginity in her peer group. She said one of the first times she had oral sex was with Ted Nugent. She said she was young and she didn't want to say exactly how old she was. It was a long time ago and she didn't even have breasts yet. She was only 12 and a half years old back then. She told Howard that she didn't have real sex until she was 18 but she admitted she was lying about 5 seconds later.​

Soooooo much more about her being on Howard Stern's show at the link: MarksFriggin.com - Stern Show News - Archive

Poor thing is fucked up beyond comprehension.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0r5FgxW08AQ]Response to Ted Nugent - I'll Be Dead or In Jail - YouTube[/ame]

WAITING!

thats bigrebnc1775 ;) :lol:

nra-another-clip_n.jpg

Last edited:
During the news Courtney Love finally showed up so Howard could see what she was wearing. She managed to show up right as Robin was finishing up her news. Howard told her that she looked better this morning than she did on Letterman last week. She wanted to smoke a cigarette but the guys told her she's not allowed to smoke in there.

Howard and Courtney talked about her drug use many years ago ''back in the day'' with Kurt Cobain. She told Howard that she hasn't done anything in about 10 years.

Gary came in and pointed out the hickey that was on her neck. Howard asked her where it came from but she wasn't talking. She jokingly said that it was the homeless guy from the picture that was in the paper over the weekend. Gary told Howard that Courtney came in this morning after getting a ride in with a guy from the National Enquirer.

Howard said that Courtney's outfit was see through this morning. She said that's what she slept in. Howard noticed that her feet were dirty when she was showing him her feet.

Howard wanted to do a real interview with Courtney so he tried to calm her down and asked her about her past heroin abuse. She told Howard that she was the last person to lose her virginity in her peer group. She said one of the first times she had oral sex was with Ted Nugent. She said she was young and she didn't want to say exactly how old she was. It was a long time ago and she didn't even have breasts yet. She was only 12 and a half years old back then. She told Howard that she didn't have real sex until she was 18 but she admitted she was lying about 5 seconds later.​

Soooooo much more about her being on Howard Stern's show at the link: MarksFriggin.com - Stern Show News - Archive

Poor thing is fucked up beyond comprehension.

Lying about not having real sex until she was 18.

It's good to see you trashing the victim here.

Forum List

Back