Teddy Gentry Of Country Band Alabama Has Been Arrested.

Marijuana possession?

Big deal! It’s legal in most of the civilized states.

Is the US an uncivilized country or something? Marijuana still federally illegal. So if scofflaws can blatantly ignore federal law, does that mean I can have a machine gun and a silencer without paying the $200 tax stamps?

I demand equal treatment.

Is the US an uncivilized country or something? Marijuana still federally illegal. So if scofflaws can blatantly ignore federal law, does that mean I can have a machine gun and a silencer without paying the $200 tax stamps?

You should be able to…

Marijuana possession? Is the "justice" system going to start going after country singers now?
Country music has always been denigrated by the leftists, progressives, et cetera. They have always been so above it. I recall a time when I mentioned in conversation that I really loved a particular Alan Jackson song because of its poignant American message, and the snotty leftist acquaintance gasped, as if I'd said that I ate babies with Bearnaise sauce.

It's just that indigenous American music is as ICKY to them as is anything truly American.

They're so entertaining.

oh now tht's a new one on me. Musicians and drugs. Tell me it AIN'T so.
I get what you are saying here, but in all of the years that plenty of musicians have been in the spotlight, if this is Teddy's first time getting busted for anything, then of course at least one fan will be like, "What the heck!"

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly (one of the band's many fans)

No it means you can house an illegal family.

No it means you can house an illegal family.

Also violation a federal laws. :laughing0301:

"It is a violation of law for any person to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection in any place, including any building or means of transportation, any alien who is in the United States in violation of law. Harboring means any conduct that tends to substantially facilitate an alien to remain in the U.S. illegally. The sheltering need not be clandestine, and harboring covers aliens arrested outdoors, as well as in a building. This provision includes harboring an alien who entered the U.S. legally, but has since lost his legal status."

Immigration and Nationality Act

I get what you are saying here, but in all of the years that plenty of musicians have been in the spotlight, if this is Teddy's first time getting busted for anything, then of course at least one fan will be like, "What the heck!"

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly (one of the band's many fans)
Wasn't intended as an insult to your post. Just the state of band membership. LoL

Forum List

Back