Teen arrested for defending him self against the mob!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The arrest might be to settle the mob a bit. Kyle will most assuredly walk. There are witnesses and films of what happened.

The local police are in Kenosha, the sheriff's depts from other various cities and towns are in Kenosha,

Along with the federal govts FBI are in Kenosha, the ATF are in Kenosha, the US Marshalls are in Kenosha

The vigilantes are not needed, and have made it worse.
How does it get "worse" than the city burning down? Stop excusing what's going on here, Care! What's needed in Kenosha is leadership. Someone to say stop to those who break the law. Until that happens it will only get worse and more and more people WILL defend themselves from the mob with guns!
Yes, leadership... but not vigilante or militia from other towns....
In the absence of local leadership/ police i would happily accept a militias assistance.

You're just too dumb to see the SOURCE OF THE PROBLEM. If local democrats did their fucking jobs people would be alive today

How do arrest someone for self defense!? If we don’t get this child out of jail we are doing to let them
Arrest all of us! We need to fight back!
. . hmmmm.

According to Wisc. Law, anyone under the age of 18 is not allowed to be in possession of a gun.

He was 17.
So if a mob is attacking you just curl up in a ball and die?
I didn't say he will get a murder or manslaughter charge. But he will get dinged for having that gun. It will follow him forever, and he probably won't ever allowed to be able to ever own a gun again.
That kid was born the handle a rifle. He did nothing wrong.
Except break the law.
Please where this kid lives no sheriff will Disarm him. If he moves to a urban area sure

He doesn't belong out policing anything. Doesn't he know enough to avoid trouble? If I were his father he'd have not been within 20 miles of the riot. If he did I'd take his guns and car keys away for years. He's no hero.

I'd say shame on his father and kudos to him for doing what his fathers should have been doing. Protecting your family, property and town against savage terrorist anarchists is a heroic act.

How do arrest someone for self defense!? If we don’t get this child out of jail we are doing to let them
. . hmmmm.

According to Wisc. Law, anyone under the age of 18 is not allowed to be in possession of a gun.

He was 17.
I didn't say he will get a murder or manslaughter charge. But he will get dinged for having that gun. It will follow him forever, and he probably won't ever allowed to be able to ever own a gun again.
Except break the law.
Please where this kid lives no sheriff will Disarm him. If he moves to a urban area sure
I honestly don't believe you are this ignorant. . .

He doesn't belong out policing anything. Doesn't he know enough to avoid trouble? If I were his father he'd have not been within 20 miles of the riot. If he did I'd take his guns and car keys away for years. He's no hero.

I'd say shame on his father and kudos to him for doing what his fathers should have been doing. Protecting your family, property and town against savage terrorist anarchists is a heroic act.
It wasn't his town though, it was twenty miles away. . .

. . hmmmm.

He was 17.
Except break the law.
I honestly don't believe you are this ignorant. . .

And felons can get their
Rights back, it’s obvious they won’t take his rights away from being 17 with gun possession lol and what felony did he commit? Possession? Seriously

It wasn't his town though, it was twenty miles away. . .
Who cares he saw police not protecting citizens.. he’s a hero

They'll pin it all on the kid, but the chickenshits ultimately responsible were the LOEs who invited the militia in the first place.

I don't want him nor his rifle within 10 miles of my house nor my hunting land. I don't live anywhere remotely close to Kenosha so there will never be mobs coming to my house. Not my issue. Has no affect on me.

I don't want him nor his rifle within 10 miles of my house nor my hunting land. I don't live anywhere remotely close to Kenosha so there will never be mobs coming to my house. Not my issue. Has no affect on me.
Answer the question

. . hmmmm.

He was 17.
Except break the law.

Law? What law? The mob rules the streets. THe cops show up afterwards to arrest anyone that dared to defend themselves.

So, you don't care that your fellow Americans are being killed or terrorized or beaten, because you are ok.

That is a morally indefensible position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back