Teen arrested for defending him self against the mob!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't need 17 year olds policing. That's for trained people. Did he reside there? If not he had no business pulling a Barney Fife patrol.

But the trained people have been ordered to stand down. ANd if not, even if the local mayor forgot to give that order, do the cops dare to do anything, for fear they will be arrested for doing their job?

He has every business, and reason and right to do what he did.

How do arrest someone for self defense!? If we don’t get this child out of jail we are doing to let them
Arrest all of us! We need to fight back!
It wasn't self defense. The murderer is lucky they don't have the death penalty in Wisconsin.

Nobody is going to beat me up for being white. No mobs are coming to my house. The number of rioters is very small. Don't make a mountain over a molehill.
Lol do you have a TV Internet access?

I mind my own business. I use my brain and avoid bad situations. I don't go out looking for trouble. Not my job to step up...ever...if it doesn't affect me.

How do arrest someone for self defense!? If we don’t get this child out of jail we are doing to let them
It wasn't self defense. The murderer is lucky they don't have the death penalty in Wisconsin.
25F70CA1-2F4E-40E2-89D1-F389E5102E0E.jpeg
C9E51318-A325-4AF8-95F7-F3AB2D51EF6A.jpeg
C5D7140C-DA55-401C-B826-E06C5BECC5D2.jpeg
Your not going to have a good year lol

I refuse to comment on yet another viral video with someone shooting someone. The only thing I will say is you have to be a special kind of stupid to chase and attack a guy with an AR-15 when you are unarmed.

Nobody is going to beat me up for being white. No mobs are coming to my house. The number of rioters is very small. Don't make a mountain over a molehill.

You sure? What if some asshole starts a rumor that you said something "problamatic"? Cause, that is just the type of poetic justice that i, er, someone might do to, to a leftie that supports the mob.

Something like, "Initforme is the co-founder of the Proud BOys."

I refuse to comment on yet another viral video with someone shooting someone. The only thing I will say is you have to be a special kind of stupid to chase and attack a guy with an AR-15 when you are unarmed.

A skate board is not unarmed. The other guy had a handgun.

THese people didn't expect anyone to fight back. They are bullies and thugs, not warriors.

I hope they do. Dont expect your neighbors to help you. After all, it's not THEIR house. It doesnt affect them

Clearly self defense. The only question is, will he get a fair trial, or have the local dems corrupted the local justice system.

You need a reason now? What are the acceptable reasons? Is there a list you need to check off?

I can take a gun for this but not that. Do you think defending a town from rioters, looters and arsonists is on the ok list or the no list?

You need to pay attention to how the law actually works to avoid possible charges. Crossing state lines with an obvious intent he seems to have had is likely to violate several federal laws. I don't write or enforce the laws, I am just explaining facts and that he could be charged by the DOJ.

You need a reason now? What are the acceptable reasons? Is there a list you need to check off?

I can take a gun for this but not that. Do you think defending a town from rioters, looters and arsonists is on the ok list or the no list?

You need to pay attention to how the law actually works to avoid possible charges. Crossing state lines with an obvious intent he seems to have had is likely to violate several federal laws. I don't write or enforce the laws, I am just explaining facts and that he could be charged by the DOJ.
That’s not murder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back