Teen arrested for defending him self against the mob!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched a few of the videos. Here's my take:

1) I believe he's not old enough to be carrying a firearm.

2) They came after him. The kid shot two of them in self-defense.

3) I'm still not sure what started all of this. I saw that someone got shot in the head, which I think initiated this entire thing. Some of them were claiming that this kid shot him. I've also read that this kid was running away saying that he's not the shooter.

I'm not sure how this will all play out.
Where does the US constitution of the Second Amendment have an age limit?

Unwelcome development coming at a time the RNC is gathered for the Convention:
Kyle Rittenhouse (circled) can be seen wearing a white hat in the front row of a Trump rally in Des Moines, Iowa, Jan. 30.
sub-buzz-17455-1598479112-15.png

Nice! Hopefully he can get pardoned. Why he was charged in the first place is beyond me. We need A LOT more people like Kyle if we are going to combat democrat rioting and violence.

3) I'm still not sure what started all of this. I saw a video that someone got shot in the head, which I believe initiated this entire thing. Some of them were claiming that this kid shot him. I've also read that this kid was running away saying that he's not the shooter.

Sure you do. He defended himself against a lefty mob. The lefties will want his head, and the right, will stand there and stupidly hope the system works.

3) I'm still not sure what started all of this. I saw that someone got shot in the head, which I think initiated this entire thing. Some of them were claiming that this kid shot him. I've also read that this kid was running away saying that he's not the shooter.

The state of Wisconsin has that law.

3) I'm still not sure what started all of this. I saw a video that someone got shot in the head, which I believe initiated this entire thing. Some of them were claiming that this kid shot him. I've also read that this kid was running away saying that he's not the shooter.

Sure you do. He defended himself against a lefty mob. The lefties will want his head, and the right, will stand there and stupidly hope the system works.

I saw him defend himself against some of them.

I'm not clear on what happened leading up to that, as I just explained.

He wasn’t arrested for carrying a gun at the age of 17 he was charged with murder..

Kyle Rittenhouse (circled) can be seen wearing a white hat in the front row of a Trump rally in Des Moines, Iowa, Jan. 30.

Hah!!!!, That's it... He's guilty as sin. He supports Trump... Don't bother soaking the rope to lynch him, use it just as it is....
Will BLM now storm the Police Dept. to drag him out and lynch him?
Surely this teenager deserves a medal, not being charged with murder. From all appearances Kyle was doing what the Mayor of Kenosha refused to do. He was protecting his neighbors and town from Antifa and BLM terrorist thugs.

He wasn’t arrested for carrying a gun at the age of 17 he was charged with murder..

That doesn't refute what I said.

I saw him defend himself against some of them.

I'm not clear on what happened leading up to that, as I just explained.

My prediction, they imagined that he somehow provoked them, and they turned on him like the pack of feral animals they are.

He was there, because he thought that they were people, and thus safe to be around.

Second amendment has no age limit.. If you don’t like the laws are constitution or Bill of Rights move to another country right now on the way out sign a letter Renouncing your citizenship.. take care

Nice! Hopefully he can get pardoned. Why he was charged in the first place is beyond me. We need A LOT more people like Kyle if we are going to combat democrat rioting and violence.
It's a state case. Trump can't pardon him.

Hah!!!!, That's it... He's guilty as sin. He supports Trump... Don't bother soaking the rope to lynch him, use it just as it is....
Will BLM now storm the Police Dept. to drag him out and lynch him?
Surely this teenager deserves a medal, not being charged with murder. From all appearances Kyle was doing what the Mayor of Kenosha refused to do. He was protecting his neighbors and town from Antifa and BLM terrorist thugs.
He's not guilty because he supports Trump. He's guilty because he murdered two people.

Second amendment has no age limit.. If you don’t like the laws are constitution or Bill of Rights move to another country right now on the way out sign a letter Renouncing your citizenship.. take care

Any society that would see a man defend himself from a violent mob, and then slap him with a bullshit weapons charge, is a society that is fucked in the head, perhaps beyond saving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back