Teen arrested for defending him self against the mob!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unwelcome development coming at a time the RNC is gathered for the Convention:
Kyle Rittenhouse (circled) can be seen wearing a white hat in the front row of a Trump rally in Des Moines, Iowa, Jan. 30.
sub-buzz-17455-1598479112-15.png

And?

BTW asshole, did you know there is a new video of the dead meth head throwing a Molotov cocktail at Kyle? 100% justified.

I watched a few of the videos. Here's my take:

1) I believe he's not old enough to be carrying a firearm.

2) They came after him. The kid shot two of them in self-defense.

3) I'm still not sure what started all of this. I saw a video that someone got shot in the head, which I believe initiated this entire thing. Some of them were claiming that this kid shot him. I've also read that this kid was running away saying that he's not the shooter.

I'm not sure how this will all play out.

Sure you do. He defended himself against a lefty mob. The lefties will want his head, and the right, will stand there and stupidly hope the system works.

I saw him defend himself against some of them.

I'm not clear on what happened leading up to that, as I just explained.

My prediction, they imagined that he somehow provoked them, and they turned on him like the pack of feral animals they are.

He was there, because he thought that they were people, and thus safe to be around.

I know what your prediction is.

Kyle Rittenhouse (circled) can be seen wearing a white hat in the front row of a Trump rally in Des Moines, Iowa, Jan. 30.

So what’s your point? That a police officer got up that morning, went to work and came face to face with a career criminal who resisted arrest and reached for weapon. The police officer pulled his gun and saved as few lives that day.

3) I'm still not sure what started all of this. I saw that someone got shot in the head, which I think initiated this entire thing. Some of them were claiming that this kid shot him. I've also read that this kid was running away saying that he's not the shooter.

Where does the US constitution of the Second Amendment have an age limit?

The state of Wisconsin has that law.
He wasn’t arrested for carrying a gun at the age of 17 he was charged with murder..

That doesn't refute what I said.
Second amendment has no age limit.. If you don’t like the laws are constitution or Bill of Rights move to another country right now on the way out sign a letter Renouncing your citizenship.. take care

Wisconsin does have an age limit.

Go take it up with them.

How do arrest someone for self defense!? If we don’t get this child out of jail we are doing to let them
Arrest all of us! We need to fight back!
It wasn't self defense. The murderer is lucky they don't have the death penalty in Wisconsin.
View attachment 380363View attachment 380364View attachment 380365Your not going to have a good year lol
That was after he shot and killed two people.

Wisconsin law doesn't offer self defense to someone committing a crime...

939.48 Self-defense

(b) The presumption described in par. (ar) does not apply if any of the following applies:

1.1. The actor was engaged in a criminal activity​

And the murderer was engaged in criminal activity by illegally open carrying a firearm which is prohibited by persons under 18...

948.60 Possession of a dangerous weapon by a person under 18.

(2)(a) Any person under 18 years of age who possesses or goes armed with a dangerous weapon is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor.​

He's fucked. And not in a good way.

3) I'm still not sure what started all of this. I saw a video that someone got shot in the head, which I believe initiated this entire thing. Some of them were claiming that this kid shot him. I've also read that this kid was running away saying that he's not the shooter.

Sure you do. He defended himself against a lefty mob. The lefties will want his head, and the right, will stand there and stupidly hope the system works.

My prediction, they imagined that he somehow provoked them, and they turned on him like the pack of feral animals they are.

He was there, because he thought that they were people, and thus safe to be around.

I would hope so. I just told it to you. What part of how that worked, are you not understanding?

I want you to know it. That is why I told you it. Are you feeling ok?

Any who, ,my prediction stands.

I am willing to speculate more, based on the insufficient information we have so far, if you want?

3) I'm still not sure what started all of this. I saw that someone got shot in the head, which I think initiated this entire thing. Some of them were claiming that this kid shot him. I've also read that this kid was running away saying that he's not the shooter.

He wasn’t arrested for carrying a gun at the age of 17 he was charged with murder..

Second amendment has no age limit.. If you don’t like the laws are constitution or Bill of Rights move to another country right now on the way out sign a letter Renouncing your citizenship.. take care

Any society that would see a man defend himself from a violent mob, and then slap him with a bullshit weapons charge, is a society that is fucked in the head, perhaps beyond saving.
exactly...thats why the demoncrats NEED to go

Go take it up with them.
Ok troll

How do arrest someone for self defense!? If we don’t get this child out of jail we are doing to let them
It wasn't self defense. The murderer is lucky they don't have the death penalty in Wisconsin.
View attachment 380363View attachment 380364View attachment 380365Your not going to have a good year lol

(b) The presumption described in par. (ar) does not apply if any of the following applies:​

And the murderer was engaged in criminal activity by illegally open carrying a firearm which is prohibited by persons under 18...

(2)(a) Any person under 18 years of age who possesses or goes armed with a dangerous weapon is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor.​

A sane society would use judgement, to realize that you don't punish someone for defending themselves against an armed and bloodthirsty mob.

Then why did Dumbocrats attack him? You'd think they'd have more sense. But the video shows otherwise. Usually white ANTIFAcrats chase after 12 year old boys. He was a little old for those NAMBLAcrats. Now they're dead. So less LOSERcrats.

I would hope so. I just told it to you. What part of how that worked, are you not understanding?

I want you to know it. That is why I told you it. Are you feeling ok?

Any who, ,my prediction stands.

I am willing to speculate more, based on the insufficient information we have so far, if you want?

There's nothing unclear about your position.

(b) The presumption described in par. (ar) does not apply if any of the following applies:​

Yes self defense,, you can’t attack ppl you disagree with, it’s on video.. he’s a national hero.

. . hmmmm.

According to Wisc. Law, anyone under the age of 18 is not allowed to be in possession of a gun.

He was 17.
So if a mob is attacking you just curl up in a ball and die?
I didn't say he will get a murder or manslaughter charge. But he will get dinged for having that gun. It will follow him forever, and he probably won't ever allowed to be able to ever own a gun again.
That kid was born the handle a rifle. He did nothing wrong.
Except break the law.

Law? What law? The mob rules the streets. THe cops show up afterwards to arrest anyone that dared to defend themselves.

Go take it up with them.
Ok troll

I didn't make the laws. I'm just telling you what the law is.

If you have an issue with it, go lecture them on the 2nd amendment.

So Tamir Rice gets shot and killed over a toy gun even though he harmed no one but this guy gets to murder people, march down the road with his gun and gets to go home?

If people had rioted over Tamir Rice you'd probably see like 95% support

Go take it up with them.
Ok troll

I didn't make the laws. I'm just telling you what the law is.

If you have an issue with it, go lecture them on the 2nd amendment.
He was charged with murder dude I don’t care what you think about his age go away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back