Teen arrested for defending him self against the mob!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched a few of the videos. Here's my take:

1) I believe he's not old enough to be carrying a firearm.

2) They came after him. The kid shot two of them in self-defense.

3) I'm still not sure what started all of this. I saw that someone got shot in the head, which I think initiated this entire thing. Some of them were claiming that this kid shot him. I've also read that this kid was running away saying that he's not the shooter.

I'm not sure how this will all play out.
Where does the US constitution of the Second Amendment have an age limit?

The state of Wisconsin has that law.
He wasn’t arrested for carrying a gun at the age of 17 he was charged with murder..

That doesn't refute what I said.
Second amendment has no age limit.. If you don’t like the laws are constitution or Bill of Rights move to another country right now on the way out sign a letter Renouncing your citizenship.. take care
And yet, despite you being a Russian troll with limited knowledge of U.S. law, there are federal and state regulations on firearms.
All that is out of the window when the democrats in charge refuse to protect citizens,, democrats refused federal help, how many businesses need to be burned down? How many elderly need to beaten? That’s when patriots step up

DEFUND THE POLICE. OR ADMIT THAT YOU WERE JUST TALKING SHIT.
I am unable to connect your comments to anything I posted. I’m sure you hear that all the time.

Do you support the narrative that wacist cops regularly and randomly murder black males, just for the wacism of it all?
There are 20,000 murders a year. Far less than coronavirus will kill but that’s not the point. Nor is the point that there is X number of cop murders. The point is there is only one group that the state basically let’s get away with murder. That’s cops killing black men. Now that there is video... not so much.

How do arrest someone for self defense!? If we don’t get this child out of jail we are doing to let them
Arrest all of us! We need to fight back!
. . hmmmm.

According to Wisc. Law, anyone under the age of 18 is not allowed to be in possession of a gun.

He was 17.
So if a mob is attacking you just curl up in a ball and die?
I didn't say he will get a murder or manslaughter charge. But he will get dinged for having that gun. It will follow him forever, and he probably won't ever allowed to be able to ever own a gun again.
That kid was born the handle a rifle. He did nothing wrong.
Except break the law.

Law? What law? The mob rules the streets. THe cops show up afterwards to arrest anyone that dared to defend themselves.

So, when the mob rules the street, that's fine, but when someone protects themselves, then you drag them into court and fuck them up?

Future historicans will laugh at us, as they try to guess when we went from falling to fell.

3) I'm still not sure what started all of this. I saw that someone got shot in the head, which I think initiated this entire thing. Some of them were claiming that this kid shot him. I've also read that this kid was running away saying that he's not the shooter.

He wasn’t arrested for carrying a gun at the age of 17 he was charged with murder..

Second amendment has no age limit.. If you don’t like the laws are constitution or Bill of Rights move to another country right now on the way out sign a letter Renouncing your citizenship.. take care

Wisconsin does have an age limit.

Go take it up with them.
Ok troll

I didn't make the laws. I'm just telling you what the law is.

If you have an issue with it, go lecture them on the 2nd amendment.
He was charged with murder dude I don’t care what you think about his age go away

You replied to me about the age limit.

I'm just explaining it to you.
So when mobs are burning down your house and your getting beaten to death and he walks by with his rifle remember don’t ask him to use it to help you lol he’s 17 lol
Man, you are so dumb.

He shouldn't have even been there. His home was 20-30 minutes away. He should have been watching T.V. or playing a video game like a normal teenager.

Duh.
He’s a national hero, hero’s don’t stay home

Unwelcome development coming at a time the RNC is gathered for the Convention:
Kyle Rittenhouse (circled) can be seen wearing a white hat in the front row of a Trump rally in Des Moines, Iowa, Jan. 30.
sub-buzz-17455-1598479112-15.png

Hah!!!!, That's it... He's guilty as sin. He supports Trump... Don't bother soaking the rope to lynch him, use it just as it is....
Will BLM now storm the Police Dept. to drag him out and lynch him?
Surely this teenager deserves a medal, not being charged with murder. From all appearances Kyle was doing what the Mayor of Kenosha refused to do. He was protecting his neighbors and town from Antifa and BLM terrorist thugs.
He's not guilty because he supports Trump. He's guilty because he murdered two people.
That’s bullshit. You posted the thread because you think he should be guilty for being st the rally. That was your entire fucking point of posting it.

So Tamir Rice gets shot and killed over a toy gun even though he harmed no one but this guy gets to murder people, march down the road with his gun and gets to go home?

If people had rioted over Tamir Rice you'd probably see like 95% support

There were protests. No, there was not 95% support. There was even less of a reason for Elijah McClain to have been killed. Where is the support?

McClain resisted arrest

And wasn't in middle school

There was NO reason to arrest him. You don't arrest someone for walking home from the store..........unless you are black of course.

Update: Here's the suspect:
rittenhouse-1.jpg

It is still unclear whether this is a right-wing militia member or a left-wing protester belonging to a group such as antifa.
Liability would be very high for police if found to be giving right-wing militia members the right to kill. But let's not rush to judgment.
Details should be revealed soon:
Geez...he is just a kid. And he is going to have to live with this the rest of his life. Where the hell were his parents?

Wisconsin does have an age limit.

Go take it up with them.
Ok troll

I didn't make the laws. I'm just telling you what the law is.

If you have an issue with it, go lecture them on the 2nd amendment.
He was charged with murder dude I don’t care what you think about his age go away

You replied to me about the age limit.

I'm just explaining it to you.
So when mobs are burning down your house and your getting beaten to death and he walks by with his rifle remember don’t ask him to use it to help you lol he’s 17 lol
That wasn’t happening.
Mobs weren’t burning down business? Beating ppl up?

I refuse to comment on yet another viral video with someone shooting someone. The only thing I will say is you have to be a special kind of stupid to chase and attack a guy with an AR-15 when you are unarmed.

A skate board is not unarmed. The other guy had a handgun.

THese people didn't expect anyone to fight back. They are bullies and thugs, not warriors.
And the first guy he shot and killed had a lethal bag of garbage.
I thought that was still being investigated? Where did you get your info on that?
Unlike you, I have a brain.
No, what you have, and everyone knows, is a forked tongue.

You are known to use hyperbole, exaggeration, and occasionally, outright lie. So, unless you have a link?

I am just asking you to link your information, because I am suspect.

I have a feeling that bag of garbage might have been full of stolen goods. . .

. . . or, from the initial reports I read, the reason the kid was firing, was because the initial exchange was full of gun fire, he was just a better shot than everyone else.

The only contention we all have, is his age, and whether he should have been there in the first place.

rittenhouse-1.jpg

It is still unclear whether this is a right-wing militia member or a left-wing protester belonging to a group such as antifa.
Liability would be very high for police if found to be giving right-wing militia members the right to kill. But let's not rush to judgment.
Geez...he is just a kid. And he is going to have to live with this the rest of his life. Where the hell were his parents?
More kids need to do what this kid did.. he’s a hero

I refuse to comment on yet another viral video with someone shooting someone. The only thing I will say is you have to be a special kind of stupid to chase and attack a guy with an AR-15 when you are unarmed.

A skate board is not unarmed. The other guy had a handgun.

THese people didn't expect anyone to fight back. They are bullies and thugs, not warriors.
And the first guy he shot and killed had a lethal bag of garbage.
I see, so if you are surrounded by a violent mob you are supposed to be able to calmly assess "Oh that guy has a bag of something I think he's ok. Now let's see who else is trying to kill me. Oh there's a chap coming at me with a skateboard. Hmmm I wonder if I should let him hit me? And there's a guy with a pipe oh boy I bet that would hurt. And then there's those 20 other people coming at me too. Golly I'm going to have to think this through".

I think the entire point of this thread is anyone who attends a democrat political function is fair game for prosecution.

DEFUND THE POLICE. OR ADMIT THAT YOU WERE JUST TALKING SHIT.
I am unable to connect your comments to anything I posted. I’m sure you hear that all the time.

Do you support the narrative that wacist cops regularly and randomly murder black males, just for the wacism of it all?
There are 20,000 murders a year. Far less than coronavirus will kill but that’s not the point. Nor is the point that there is X number of cop murders. The point is there is only one group that the state basically let’s get away with murder. That’s cops killing black men. Now that there is video... not so much.

So, you do support the narrative. A simple yes would have sufficed.

So, defund the police. It is time to stop having them show up, to punish people for fighting back against the mob,

i mean, killing innocent protesters for wacial justice..

Defund the cops. It will all be better than. Don't you agree?

After all, get the wacist murderers off the streets.

rittenhouse-1.jpg

The way this nation is quickly unraveling? I am afraid kids his age might not have much of a life if we don't all start coming together PDQ.

Is there a point to this thread............other than the OP to demonstrate he is a TDS afflicted moron?

Are politicians now responsible for the actions of anyone who shows up at one of their rallies for eternity?

Stupid thread.

He was vetted by the campiagn look at that spot he got

Obviously trump campaign approved

I have no source for this I'm just saying it cuz that's what Trump would do

Hahahah gottem
I have no source for this

You never have..........for any of your bullshit.

I'm still hazy on what happened with the first shooting. That could easily change things.

I think there's a lot of grey in this incident. I can see a final ruling landing somewhere in the middle of both extremes. On one hand, he shouldn't have even been there and this is why we don't let kids play with guns. On the other hand, the second and third shootings were clearly self-defense.

And frankly, I'm not big on the protests for Jacob Blake either, at least with the evidence I've seen so far.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back