Teen arrested for defending him self against the mob!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need a reason now? What are the acceptable reasons? Is there a list you need to check off?

I can take a gun for this but not that. Do you think defending a town from rioters, looters and arsonists is on the ok list or the no list?

You need to pay attention to how the law actually works to avoid possible charges. Crossing state lines with an obvious intent he seems to have had is likely to violate several federal laws. I don't write or enforce the laws, I am just explaining facts and that he could be charged by the DOJ.

He intended for that guy with the skateboard to pounce on him and beat him?

Are you implying that they knew each other before hand?

I don't expect anyone to defend me. I can defend myself. I just don't seek out trouble. Too smart for that.

In a civilized society the elderly are protected by those young enough and strong enough to do so. I am not young, but I am not old enough to be feeble either.

But, we are past that. The weak and the infirm, are denied society's protection, so that the cops are available to swoop in, to provide back up or retribution for the mob, if the mob's victims fight back and defend themselves.

It is still unclear whether this is a right-wing militia member or a left-wing protester belonging to a group such as antifa.
Details should be revealed soon:
Are militias typically full of kids in their rank and file?

Seems pretty far fetched to me. Anyone can "claim" anything. Doesn't make it so.

Either way the left have the blood of 30+ people on their hands.

If you are 17 and carrying a gun, you are already breaking the law even if you didn't shoot anybody.

Yup. That is so very true.
Really? We had guns as kids. Even took them to school LEGALLY

I remember growing up in Montana, and during hunting season there were lots of kids who had rifles in the gun racks in their trucks. But, the school only allowed it during hunting season, and the guns had to stay inside the vehicle while on school grounds. And yeah, I've seen a couple of them bag a deer on their way into school (lots of open prairie and grassland around where I grew up). But then again, that was back in the mid 70's to early 80's.

I would have to read up on their laws, but I think carrying a loaded firearm in public is different than carrying an empty gun on a gun rack. In our state, if you do not have a CCW, the ammo has to be separate (out of arms reach) from your weapon. The gun goes in your glove compartment and ammo in the trunk of your car.

Just doing a web search looks like you might be right. It’s illegal to open carry a firearm under age 18. If that’s the case, he may lose his ability to claim self defense as he was committing a crime.
What crime would that be? The crime of self defense?

Did you read my post? It looks like it might be illegal to open carry a firearm under 18. Not to mention he was breaking curfew.
So? Are laws applying to the rioters who also had guns and were out past curfew? Or just this guy?

Obviously the issue here is that this kid killed 2 people and almost killed a third. If any of the other rioters killed people, I expect the same laws to apply.
I guarantee you I'd never convict him in a jury.................

You don't care that these people are terrorizing the neighborhood and looting and burning..............

The kid was trying to stop them from doing it.............they chased him.......and the guy who got shot in the arm had a gun and was about to shoot him.

Oh well...................I no longer care about these looters............I think a MEU should be sent there and clean fucking house.

But that is me because I support the right of people to protect themselves and their property..........you obviously don't.
I support people following the laws. I don’t think this kid can claim to have been doing so.

And I think it’s a tragedy whatever happens here. If this kid goes to jail, it’s on the right wing for glorifying vigilante violence.
How dare you break laws while we are looting and burning. Which is against the law. How dare you defend yourself from our self righteous crime spree.
If you want to be a vigilante, you should know that you have to follow the laws as well. Otherwise you’re putting yourself it completely unnecessary legal jeopardy.

I don’t have much sympathy for people who do so.
Yet you have sympathy for those rioting and looting. You also know that democrat politicians have made the option of calling the cops to handle it impossible. Yet you call this guy the vigilante.

I have zero sympathy for the asshole missing a head, the one with a blown up arm or the one with his heart blown out his back. None.

They and you made it necessary to use force to defend yourself and your property. That’s all on you.

I personally hope no citizen loses his life defending themselves from you fucking terrorists. I do hope they each take as many of you to the graveyard as possible.
I have no sympathy for rioters and looters either.

This isn’t an either or situation.

Loss of life is a tragedy, unlike you I don’t hope for the death of others.
There are certain groups you shouldn’t care about. In any war you may not feel good with those deaths but in order to win there has to be some. And there’s no doubt we are in a war at this point. It’s US citizens vs communist rioters. If I have to pick one side to take the brunt of casualties it’s the left. I’m fine with that.

So what you’re saying is all lives DON’T matter?
No they don’t. Are you confused by that?
Gotcha. I have a feeling that slogan was bullshit.
So only black ones do? Is that your reply?
You need a reason now? What are the acceptable reasons? Is there a list you need to check off?

I can take a gun for this but not that. Do you think defending a town from rioters, looters and arsonists is on the ok list or the no list?

You need to pay attention to how the law actually works to avoid possible charges. Crossing state lines with an obvious intent he seems to have had is likely to violate several federal laws. I don't write or enforce the laws, I am just explaining facts and that he could be charged by the DOJ.
How many of these BLM Antifa cock suckers came across state lines? Is the same law going to apply?

The local police are in Kenosha, the sheriff's depts from other various cities and towns are in Kenosha,

Along with the federal govts FBI are in Kenosha, the ATF are in Kenosha, the US Marshalls are in Kenosha

The vigilantes are not needed, and have made it worse.
How does it get "worse" than the city burning down? Stop excusing what's going on here, Care! What's needed in Kenosha is leadership. Someone to say stop to those who break the law. Until that happens it will only get worse and more and more people WILL defend themselves from the mob with guns!
Yes, leadership... but not vigilante or militia from other towns....
In the absence of local leadership/ police i would happily accept a militias assistance.

You're just too dumb to see the SOURCE OF THE PROBLEM. If local democrats did their fucking jobs people would be alive today

Deputizing local citizenry to maintain law is a historical fact in America.

XXXXXXXXXXXX​

I refuse to comment on yet another viral video with someone shooting someone. The only thing I will say is you have to be a special kind of stupid to chase and attack a guy with an AR-15 when you are unarmed.

And if he took that AR-15 and mowed down a bunch of people?
How many times do we have to play this game? Let's get ALL the facts. All I saw was a man being chased by a violent mob down the street and knocked down. Then he started shooting to defend himself. Did you see something additional to that or get any pertinent facts?

Unwelcome development coming at a time the RNC is gathered for the Convention:
Kyle Rittenhouse (circled) can be seen wearing a white hat in the front row of a Trump rally in Des Moines, Iowa, Jan. 30.
sub-buzz-17455-1598479112-15.png

How do arrest someone for self defense!? If we don’t get this child out of jail we are doing to let them
Arrest all of us! We need to fight back!

You mean the police groupie who was allowed to wander down the street randomly shooting people? Who wasn't even from that town.

There was a time when a boy of 11 was expected to be proficient enough to hunt the family dinner.

This young man was doing the job the police refused to do. He is to be commended.

Uh, shooting people in the street is what the police are doing, and that's why people are upset.

So, let's get this straight from the Kenosha Police Department.

A black man who in a domestic disturbance situation goes to his car to check on his kids needs to be shot in the back 7 times.

A white kid walks down the street with an assault rifle, shoots 3 people, and the police don't even make an attempt to arrest him.

Great double standards you guys have there.
tell me the whole story ...bet you cant, so keep assuming you know it all...typical brain dead demoncrat---just saying

I watched a few of the videos. Here's my take:

1) I believe he's not old enough to be carrying a firearm.

2) They came after him. The kid shot two of them in self-defense.

3) I'm still not sure what started all of this. I saw a video that someone got shot in the head, which I believe initiated this entire thing. Some of them were claiming that this kid shot him. I've also read that this kid was running away saying that he's not the shooter.

I'm not sure how this will all play out.

Edit: He's definitely there when the first shooting happened. It's hard to tell what's happening there and it's unclear if he's the shooter.

Last edited:
Unwelcome development coming at a time the RNC is gathered for the Convention:
Kyle Rittenhouse (circled) can be seen wearing a white hat in the front row of a Trump rally in Des Moines, Iowa, Jan. 30.
sub-buzz-17455-1598479112-15.png

wow, nice pic...whats that prove....like whats your point...holy shit---a white hat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back