Teen arrested for defending him self against the mob!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do arrest someone for self defense!? If we don’t get this child out of jail we are doing to let them
Arrest all of us! We need to fight back!
What was the "child" doing with a gun?
Defending himself against the terrorists in BLM....
You all have the strangest concept of self-defense. You're not defending yourself if you grab a gun, drive 20 miles to the melee in order to insert yourself into a volatile situation where you then use your weapon that you're not old enough to have to defend private property that's not even your own.

From my perspective that makes him the terrorist. It's questionable whether he could legally be in possession of the weapon he was carrying since he's not yet 18 and if he was indeed committing a crime by having it then everything that happened afterwards happened while he was in the commission of a crime.
I see it as someone who was trained with a rifile since he was a baby, going to protect business and elderly from getting attacked from the democrat mob. And did a great job, the new shot heard round the world.
Still illegal for him to be in possession of a firearm in Wisconsin.
And what does that have to do with this thread?
It's a pity you don't understand, comrade.
He was charged with murder that’s what we’re talking about are you saying he doesn’t have a right to self-defense because he’s 17 answer the question dude what are you afraid of?

That's what happens when mayors and governors don't stop the riots, people defend their property....using....
Self-Defense and the Castle Doctrine
Wisconsin law
allows deadly force in self-defense in the limited circumstances where the person defending themselves “reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm” to their person.
does that apply to riot tourists?
It applies to anyone in that state. Do you not know how laws work?
so anyone can go to a protest with a gun, then feel threatened and shoot people? cool
Yes.
interesting interpretation of castle doctrine, where is the castle? LOL
Who said anything about castle doctrine? :cuckoo:

How do arrest someone for self defense!? If we don’t get this child out of jail we are doing to let them
You all have the strangest concept of self-defense. You're not defending yourself if you grab a gun, drive 20 miles to the melee in order to insert yourself into a volatile situation where you then use your weapon that you're not old enough to have to defend private property that's not even your own.

From my perspective that makes him the terrorist. It's questionable whether he could legally be in possession of the weapon he was carrying since he's not yet 18 and if he was indeed committing a crime by having it then everything that happened afterwards happened while he was in the commission of a crime.
I see it as someone who was trained with a rifile since he was a baby, going to protect business and elderly from getting attacked from the democrat mob. And did a great job, the new shot heard round the world.
He was charged with murder that’s what we’re talking about are you saying he doesn’t have a right to self-defense because he’s 17 answer the question dude what are you afraid of?

This has been addressed. We will have to wait for everything to sort itself out but you generally can not claim self defense while committing a crime.

That's what happens when mayors and governors don't stop the riots, people defend their property....using....
Wisconsin law
allows deadly force in self-defense in the limited circumstances where the person defending themselves “reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm” to their person.
so anyone can go to a protest with a gun, then feel threatened and shoot people? cool
Yes.
follow the thread, hero.

This has been addressed. We will have to wait for everything to sort itself out but you generally can not claim self defense while committing a crime.
Are you saying the shootees checked his ID? Was there a ID check to get in the riot? Lol

Wisconsin law
Yes.
follow the thread, hero.
Im following our specific discussion. You should do the same, otherwise you look like a complete moron.

I'm still hazy on what happened with the first shooting. That could easily change things.

I think there's a lot of grey in this incident. I can see a final ruling landing somewhere in the middle of both extremes. On one hand, he shouldn't have even been there and this is why we don't let kids play with guns. On the other hand, the second and third shootings were clearly self-defense.

And frankly, I'm not big on the protests for Jacob Blake either, at least with the evidence I've seen so far.
Nope, not self defense. He was fleeing from a felony murder. He did not have the law on his side to kill others attempting to effect a citizen's arrest.
He was running from a mob lol it’s on video, One guy was going to execute them at point-blank range if he wasn’t skilled enough to shoot his fucking arm off
He started running after shooting his first victim even though no one was chasing him.
He was chased by the shootee ,, he was cornered, he immediately called the cops and said he killed someone.. than he was chased, again by the mob
Cornered? Where? he ran between two parked cars and then around one of them after shooting his victim. How is that possible if he was cornered?
He was tired of running,, no man should run from a mob,, same guy called him a ****** earlier, why did he hide his face with his shirt?
LOLOL

You poor, demented Russian troll, he wasn't running from a mob. :eusa_doh:
Lol there is video of it,, they were throwing stuff at him one looked like a bottle that was on fire
Yes, there is. And it shows him being chased by 1 guy, not a mob. Like I said, you're demented. :cuckoo:
Not what I saw .. I saw man in the street
One guy was chasing him, that's it. No mob was chasing him. But then you also saw a twig on the ground and thought it was a hammer. So there's that.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Good you admitted he crashed him and he paid the price .. View attachment 380406theracist democrat kelts saying nicca .. why?
And now the teen murderer will spend the rest of his life in prison.

He killed in defense of his life. He will be exonerated if he even goes to trial. The video is very clear.
Nope. Wisconsin self defense laws don't cover folks in the commission of a crime.
It’s a mild Misdemeanor in Wisconsin law.. whoop die do lol
i.e., crime. Thanks for confirming what I said.
thumbsup.gif
So start a thread about his mild misdemeanor Lol
What's wrong with this thread about an underaged shooter breaking the law which interferes with his self-defense case?
17 DOESNT give you the right to self defense? wtf? Lol
LOL

You're unhinged, comrade, I never said that. I said breaking the law doesn't give you the right to self defense.

Are you saying the shootees checked his ID? Was there a ID check to get in the riot? Lol
they checked his ID while he checked if they had a criminal record.

No, you can't claim self defense if you are robbing a place and the victim is killed while you are robbing him.

Huuuuuge difference.

Moron, this thread is about him defending himself.

Can't you follow along?

Wisconsin law
Yes.
follow the thread, hero.
Im following our specific discussion. You should do the same, otherwise you look like a complete moron.
you butted into me asking another poster something about the legal situation concerning self-defense and castle doctrine laws. note the bolded part in my post and in the initial post, moron.
your cartoonish answers to complex legal situations gives me everything i need to know that you are not to be taken seriously.

I'm still hazy on what happened with the first shooting. That could easily change things.

I think there's a lot of grey in this incident. I can see a final ruling landing somewhere in the middle of both extremes. On one hand, he shouldn't have even been there and this is why we don't let kids play with guns. On the other hand, the second and third shootings were clearly self-defense.

And frankly, I'm not big on the protests for Jacob Blake either, at least with the evidence I've seen so far.
Nope, not self defense. He was fleeing from a felony murder. He did not have the law on his side to kill others attempting to effect a citizen's arrest.
He was running from a mob lol it’s on video, One guy was going to execute them at point-blank range if he wasn’t skilled enough to shoot his fucking arm off
He started running after shooting his first victim even though no one was chasing him.
He was chased by the shootee ,, he was cornered, he immediately called the cops and said he killed someone.. than he was chased, again by the mob
Cornered? Where? he ran between two parked cars and then around one of them after shooting his victim. How is that possible if he was cornered?
He was tired of running,, no man should run from a mob,, same guy called him a ****** earlier, why did he hide his face with his shirt?
LOLOL

Lol there is video of it,, they were throwing stuff at him one looked like a bottle that was on fire
Yes, there is. And it shows him being chased by 1 guy, not a mob. Like I said, you're demented. :cuckoo:
One guy was chasing him, that's it. No mob was chasing him. But then you also saw a twig on the ground and thought it was a hammer. So there's that.

Good you admitted he crashed him and he paid the price .. View attachment 380406theracist democrat kelts saying nicca .. why?

He killed in defense of his life. He will be exonerated if he even goes to trial. The video is very clear.
Nope. Wisconsin self defense laws don't cover folks in the commission of a crime.
thumbsup.gif
What's wrong with this thread about an underaged shooter breaking the law which interferes with his self-defense case?
LOL

You're unhinged, comrade, I never said that. I said breaking the law doesn't give you the right to self defense.
So you admit it was self defense? But it’s murder because he was 17?

The people shot are not the ones who charged him with murder, they didn't need to check his ID.

they checked his ID while he checked if they had a criminal record.
Huh

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif
LOL

It's murder because he broke the law.

Moron, this thread is about him defending himself.

Can't you follow along?
Yes are you saying it wasn’t self defense? It’s a yes or no question yes or no lol

The people shot are not the ones who charged him with murder, they didn't need to check his ID.
But you said they attacked him because they knew he was committing a crime carrying a gun at the age of 17.. so surely you must have evidence they know he was 17. Link?

You understand what I'm saying.

He went looking for an excuse to shoot somebody. That's premeditated murder.
He was at the business Domestic Terrorists came to in order to burn it down. He did not go out looking for terrorists /trouble - they / it came to him. Had they stayed home they would not have gotten shot. Had they not attacked the young man they would not have gotten shot.
He went looking for someone to shoot. He's a murderer. There is no other way to look at this sanely.

LOLOL

thumbsup.gif
LOL

It's murder because he broke the law.
So your saying it wasn’t self defense? Yes or no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back