Teen arrested for defending him self against the mob!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, for those who really pay attention, the kid will sue the Mayor for not handling the violence on the first day.

As far as we know he did nothing illegal and can walk away. People refuse to assist all the time. They've learned that not getting who they are after they are perfectly fine in trying to arrest someone else for whatever.
first off, more white people die at the hands of cops, so let's stop playing pansy games.

No, the dude is not allowed to leave until the cop releases him. I posted you the procedures they follow.

Unless they can state a reason to hold him he can leave.
not until the investigation is complete. Again, I gave you the language. but keep playing stupid it's hilarious.

Hey, just to show everyone how stupid you truly are, is a driver that was pulled over just allowed to leave?

Anyone with eyes can clearly see it's the SAME person:

Yes, photohop is fun... I could put you in a picture with Hitler.

When you have a credible source this guy did something serious, let me know.

It's the SAME person, but keep defending child rapists it makes you look really good :rolleyes-41:

1598538479588.png

1598538423403.png

"When you have a credible source this guy did something serious, let me know."

Leftists like you don't think that RAPING CHILDREN is doing anything serious. It's okay we already know that Leftists want to LEGALISE Paedophilia, that's what the whole LGBTQ Agenda is essentially about.

As far as we know he did nothing illegal and can walk away. People refuse to assist all the time. They've learned that not getting who they are after they are perfectly fine in trying to arrest someone else for whatever.

Blacks learned this lesson from Eric Garner the hard way. Feddie Grey taught blacks to flee when cops show up or you may end up dead.
that punk wasn't obligated to say shit to the cops. That's our constitutional right dumbfk. But, he wasn't allowed to leave until they released him.

Anyone with eyes can clearly see it's the SAME person:

Yes, photohop is fun... I could put you in a picture with Hitler.

When you have a credible source this guy did something serious, let me know.

It's the SAME person, but keep defending child rapists it makes you look really good :rolleyes-41:

View attachment 380635

View attachment 380634

"When you have a credible source this guy did something serious, let me know."

Leftists like you don't think that RAPING CHILDREN is doing anything serious. It's okay we already know that Leftists want to LEGALISE Paedophilia, that's what the whole LGBTQ Agenda is essentially about.
well they do kill babies, there is that.

first off, more white people die at the hands of cops, so let's stop playing pansy games.

No, the dude is not allowed to leave until the cop releases him. I posted you the procedures they follow.

I'm sure they did. that's why he wasn't allowed to leave. you still don't understand law and order, do you? too fking funny. Can you just take off after a cop pulls you over because you feel like it? please, I need more of a laugh.

We live in communities and obey laws. that's our society. if you chose to leave that society, say so, so we know who you are.

not until the investigation is complete. Again, I gave you the language. but keep playing stupid it's hilarious.

Hey, just to show everyone how stupid you truly are, is a driver that was pulled over just allowed to leave?

If an officer is not able to state why he is pulled over, yes. I already relayed a personal example.

demofks are evil fking humans.

This why they ALL should be put on a Register and Monitored and that is VERY easy to do something like that. NORMAL society NEEDS to know and monitor what Leftists are doing 24/7.

Blacks learned this lesson from Eric Garner the hard way. Feddie Grey taught blacks to flee when cops show up or you may end up dead.
that punk wasn't obligated to say shit to the cops. That's our constitutional right dumbfk. But, he wasn't allowed to leave until they released him.

Unless they can state a reason to hold him, he can leave.

(2) Provocation affects the privilege of self-defense as follows:
(a) A person who engages in unlawful conduct of a type likely to provoke others to attack him or her and thereby does provoke an attack is not entitled to claim the privilege of self-defense against such attack, except when the attack which ensues is of a type causing the person engaging in the unlawful conduct to reasonably believe that he or she is in imminent danger of death or great bodily harm. In such a case, the person engaging in the unlawful conduct is privileged to act in self-defense, but the person is not privileged to resort to the use of force intended or likely to cause death to the person's assailant unless the person reasonably believes he or she has exhausted every other reasonable means to escape from or otherwise avoid death or great bodily harm at the hands of his or her assailant.
(b) The privilege lost by provocation may be regained if the actor in good faith withdraws from the fight and gives adequate notice thereof to his or her assailant.
(c) A person who provokes an attack, whether by lawful or unlawful conduct, with intent to use such an attack as an excuse to cause death or great bodily harm to his or her assailant is not entitled to claim the privilege of self-defense.

I'm still hazy on what happened with the first shooting. That could easily change things.

I think there's a lot of grey in this incident. I can see a final ruling landing somewhere in the middle of both extremes. On one hand, he shouldn't have even been there and this is why we don't let kids play with guns. On the other hand, the second and third shootings were clearly self-defense.

And frankly, I'm not big on the protests for Jacob Blake either, at least with the evidence I've seen so far.
Nope, not self defense. He was fleeing from a felony murder. He did not have the law on his side to kill others attempting to effect a citizen's arrest.
He was running from a mob lol it’s on video, One guy was going to execute them at point-blank range if he wasn’t skilled enough to shoot his fucking arm off
He started running after shooting his first victim even though no one was chasing him.
He was chased by the shootee ,, he was cornered, he immediately called the cops and said he killed someone.. than he was chased, again by the mob
Cornered? Where? he ran between two parked cars and then around one of them after shooting his victim. How is that possible if he was cornered?
He was tired of running,, no man should run from a mob,, same guy called him a ****** earlier, why did he hide his face with his shirt?
LOLOL

You poor, demented Russian troll, he wasn't running from a mob. :eusa_doh:
Lol there is video of it,, they were throwing stuff at him one looked like a bottle that was on fire
Yes, there is. And it shows him being chased by 1 guy, not a mob. Like I said, you're demented. :cuckoo:
Not what I saw .. I saw man in the street
One guy was chasing him, that's it. No mob was chasing him. But then you also saw a twig on the ground and thought it was a hammer. So there's that.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Good you admitted he crashed him and he paid the price .. View attachment 380406theracist democrat kelts saying nicca .. why?
And now the teen murderer will spend the rest of his life in prison.

He killed in defense of his life. He will be exonerated if he even goes to trial. The video is very clear.
Nope. Wisconsin self defense laws don't cover folks in the commission of a crime.
It’s a mild Misdemeanor in Wisconsin law.. whoop die do lol
i.e., crime. Thanks for confirming what I said.
thumbsup.gif
So start a thread about his mild misdemeanor Lol
What's wrong with this thread about an underaged shooter breaking the law which interferes with his self-defense case?

If an officer is not able to state why he is pulled over, yes. I already relayed a personal example.
post the quoted law that states that.

how do you know they didn't? When they show up, the scene belongs to them. PERIOD!

Again fkwad, walk your fking walk, post material that backs your stance. I'm still waiting. you lazy puke.

How do arrest someone for self defense!? If we don’t get this child out of jail we are doing to let them
Arrest all of us! We need to fight back!
What was the "child" doing with a gun?
Defending himself against the terrorists in BLM....
You all have the strangest concept of self-defense. You're not defending yourself if you grab a gun, drive 20 miles to the melee in order to insert yourself into a volatile situation where you then use your weapon that you're not old enough to have to defend private property that's not even your own.

From my perspective that makes him the terrorist. It's questionable whether he could legally be in possession of the weapon he was carrying since he's not yet 18 and if he was indeed committing a crime by having it then everything that happened afterwards happened while he was in the commission of a crime.
I see it as someone who was trained with a rifile since he was a baby, going to protect business and elderly from getting attacked from the democrat mob. And did a great job, the new shot heard round the world.
Still illegal for him to be in possession of a firearm in Wisconsin.
And what does that have to do with this thread?
It's a pity you don't understand, comrade.

Yes, they should have called the cops on him if they thought he was carrying the firearm illegally

Domestic terrorists on the way to burn down someone's business is not going to call the cops on someone they think may be breaking the law....

:p

I knew you wouldn't get it with your room temperature IQ.

Ouch, you really got me with that one, snowflake.

Domestic terrorists intent on burning down someone's business calling the cops on the people defending the business they intend to burn down....Oh, I get it, snowflake.

Bwuhahahahahaha.....

You don't get jack shit. and You are using the term snowflake wrong.

I am not trying to stop you from speaking or typing, I am loving the fact that your equivocating dumb ass is being exposed for all to see.

How do arrest someone for self defense!? If we don’t get this child out of jail we are doing to let them
Arrest all of us! We need to fight back!
What was the "child" doing with a gun?
Defending himself against the terrorists in BLM....
You all have the strangest concept of self-defense. You're not defending yourself if you grab a gun, drive 20 miles to the melee in order to insert yourself into a volatile situation where you then use your weapon that you're not old enough to have to defend private property that's not even your own.

From my perspective that makes him the terrorist. It's questionable whether he could legally be in possession of the weapon he was carrying since he's not yet 18 and if he was indeed committing a crime by having it then everything that happened afterwards happened while he was in the commission of a crime.
Let me get this straight-----you don't realize that a mob of looters and rioters attacking businesses and people are terrorists but you think a 17 year who picks up a gun to fight back the violent mob is a terrorist? Hun, your morals are all screwed up.........

post the quoted law that states that.

I already did.

I'm still hazy on what happened with the first shooting. That could easily change things.

I think there's a lot of grey in this incident. I can see a final ruling landing somewhere in the middle of both extremes. On one hand, he shouldn't have even been there and this is why we don't let kids play with guns. On the other hand, the second and third shootings were clearly self-defense.

And frankly, I'm not big on the protests for Jacob Blake either, at least with the evidence I've seen so far.
Nope, not self defense. He was fleeing from a felony murder. He did not have the law on his side to kill others attempting to effect a citizen's arrest.
He was running from a mob lol it’s on video, One guy was going to execute them at point-blank range if he wasn’t skilled enough to shoot his fucking arm off
He started running after shooting his first victim even though no one was chasing him.
He was chased by the shootee ,, he was cornered, he immediately called the cops and said he killed someone.. than he was chased, again by the mob
Cornered? Where? he ran between two parked cars and then around one of them after shooting his victim. How is that possible if he was cornered?
He was tired of running,, no man should run from a mob,, same guy called him a ****** earlier, why did he hide his face with his shirt?
LOLOL

You poor, demented Russian troll, he wasn't running from a mob. :eusa_doh:
Lol there is video of it,, they were throwing stuff at him one looked like a bottle that was on fire
Yes, there is. And it shows him being chased by 1 guy, not a mob. Like I said, you're demented. :cuckoo:
Not what I saw .. I saw man in the street
One guy was chasing him, that's it. No mob was chasing him. But then you also saw a twig on the ground and thought it was a hammer. So there's that.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Good you admitted he crashed him and he paid the price .. View attachment 380406theracist democrat kelts saying nicca .. why?
And now the teen murderer will spend the rest of his life in prison.

He killed in defense of his life. He will be exonerated if he even goes to trial. The video is very clear.
Nope. Wisconsin self defense laws don't cover folks in the commission of a crime.
It’s a mild Misdemeanor in Wisconsin law.. whoop die do lol
i.e., crime. Thanks for confirming what I said.
thumbsup.gif
So start a thread about his mild misdemeanor Lol
What's wrong with this thread about an underaged shooter breaking the law which interferes with his self-defense case?
17 DOESNT give you the right to self defense? wtf? Lol

how do you know they didn't? When they show up, the scene belongs to them. PERIOD!

Again fkwad, walk your fking walk, post material that backs your stance. I'm still waiting. you lazy puke.

I have already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back