Teenage boys are the devil incarnate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to leftist political ideology.

Drunk teenage boys at house parties grinding on girls (used to be called dancing)
Trying to get girls to show boobs.
Playing grabby grabby.

This type of behavior is a sure sign of the devil.

Amazing how the roles have reversed eh? Used to be the Christian's that flipped out over this TYPICAL teenage behavior.

The best part is now 40 years later if it comes up regardless of how you have lived your entire adult life you are no longer considered a member of society by the left. You know the left that smoked pot and fucked everything that moved in the 60's

You would equate dancing with gang rape. Sicko.

Did rape used to be an acceptable pastime back in your days? Geez, glad times have changed.
Liberals approve; check out your neighborhood.
That comment just makes no sense at all. Really, just a poor effort.

You people have been raping and abusing women for decades while your party looked the other way, hence your rage is faux rage and we laugh at you :auiqs.jpg:
Your party has too but you all seem to take pride in it. Very deplorable.

how many women were with charlie manson, doing drugs and fking all day everyday? One guy how many women? How about David Koresh, how many women still stand behind that man who fked children and no one cared. How about the guy in jail today warren jeffs? how many women stand behind his sorry excuse for a man?

I believe no fking woman without facts to back up a story. women are more evil than man. women run this world, anyone who doesn't believe that is asleep.

the definition of hell has no fury like a woman scorned

"hell has no fury like a woman scorned
No anger is worse than that of a jilted woman. For example, Nancy hasnothing good to say about Tom—hell has no fury, you know. This term is a shortening of William Congreve's lines, “Heav'n has no rage, like love to hatred turn'd, nor Hell a fury like a woman scorn'd” (The Mourning Bride, 1697). Similar lines appear in several plays of the same period. Today theproverb is often shortened even more, as in the example."

Did rape used to be an acceptable pastime back in your days? Geez, glad times have changed.

You people have been raping and abusing women for decades while your party looked the other way, hence your rage is faux rage and we laugh at you :auiqs.jpg:

It doesn't matter, we won suck it.

For now. No Russian sabotage or broken electoral college to help you this November.

It seemed to be okay with you and your ilk when Clinton was pres.
Lol another parrot. Okay parrot, why does Bill Clinton raping women convince you that rape is okay?

Because Hillary and all the Dem's circled the wagons around Bill and attacked the accusers. You lowlifes have zero credibility on this issue, your faux rage is 100% phony.

For now. No Russian sabotage or broken electoral college to help you this November.

You have forgotten the epic beatings we gave Dem's in the 2010 and 2014 mid terms.

Lol another parrot. Okay parrot, why does Bill Clinton raping women convince you that rape is okay?
Project much, or do you just have a hard time with the English language?
I never said it was okay, I said that it was okay with you the democrats during the Clinton reign.

I never said it was okay, I said that it was okay with you the democrats during the Clinton reign.
I was a little kid in the 90’s. Now because of Bill Clinton, when a republican is exposed as a rapist, why do you always say you don’t care?

You people? As if rape and abuse was not a thing all the way back to the caveman.
Next you'll tell me all cavemen were Republicans

I was a little kid in the 90’s. Now because of Bill Clinton, when a republican is exposed as a rapist, why do you always say you don’t care?
I thought you were projecting earlier. Now I see you have no idea on how to understand the English language. I feel sorry for you.
Please show me where I have said anything like what you're referring to. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

I thought you were projecting earlier. Now I see you have no idea on how to understand the English language. I feel sorry for you.
Please show me where I have said anything like what you're referring to. D O Y O U U N D E R S T A N D?
Like good little sheep all you rubes have been claiming you don’t care how many women Kavanaugh raped because of Bill Clinton. You’re doing it right here in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back