Teenage boys are the devil incarnate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to leftist political ideology.

Drunk teenage boys at house parties grinding on girls (used to be called dancing)
Trying to get girls to show boobs.
Playing grabby grabby.

This type of behavior is a sure sign of the devil.

Amazing how the roles have reversed eh? Used to be the Christian's that flipped out over this TYPICAL teenage behavior.

The best part is now 40 years later if it comes up regardless of how you have lived your entire adult life you are no longer considered a member of society by the left. You know the left that smoked pot and fucked everything that moved in the 60's
It is funny how the right has thrown out it Christianity.

We're certainly seeing the ugliness that is Trump's GOP that's for sure

The best part is now 40 years later if it comes up regardless of how you have lived your entire adult life you are no longer considered a member of society by the left. You know the left that smoked pot and fucked everything that moved in the 60's

No, I don't know because I wasn't born yet. Aren't those hippie pot smoking 'boomers' (likely your generation) of old today's crotchety conservatives? It would seem the 'Free Love' and 'Flower Power' generation eventually sold out to profit and property and became what they railed against. They are 'The Man' now. Biggest entitled voting block and hypocrites in the country.
Entitled?

I don't know about the rest of the Baby boomers but I worked my ass off to obtain my assets.

Without alcohol, drugs nor gang banging inebriated teenage girls.

Refuse to be a burned out crotchety old Conservative.

According to leftist political ideology.

Drunk teenage boys at house parties grinding on girls (used to be called dancing)
Trying to get girls to show boobs.
Playing grabby grabby.

This type of behavior is a sure sign of the devil.

Amazing how the roles have reversed eh? Used to be the Christian's that flipped out over this TYPICAL teenage behavior.

It is funny how the right has thrown out it Christianity.
I am not "the right"
I am an individual poster sharing MY THOUGHTS.
I don't believe in God and am certainly not a Christian.
I don't begrudge someone for living by those values but I DO NOT ADHERE TO ANY RELIGIOUS DOGMA.
This is MY THREAD not the rights.

Perhaps you would like to try again?

Not a Politics discussion that could not be a comment in an EXISTING Kavanaugh thread.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back