Teenage boys are the devil incarnate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seemed to be okay with you and your ilk when Clinton was pres.
Lol another parrot. Okay parrot, why does Bill Clinton raping women convince you that rape is okay?
Project much, or do you just have a hard time with the English language?
I never said it was okay, I said that it was okay with you the democrats during the Clinton reign.
I was a little kid in the 90’s. Now because of Bill Clinton, when a republican is exposed as a rapist, why do you always say you don’t care?
I thought you were projecting earlier. Now I see you have no idea on how to understand the English language. I feel sorry for you.
Please show me where I have said anything like what you're referring to. D O Y O U U N D E R S T A N D?
Like good little sheep all you rubes have been claiming you don’t care how many women Kavanaugh raped because of Bill Clinton. You’re doing it right here in this thread.
Couldn't find anything, could you? So now just hit your default post and start over. Got it.....sad, but got it.

Kavanaugh has been found guilty?

Lol another parrot. Okay parrot, why does Bill Clinton raping women convince you that rape is okay?
I never said it was okay, I said that it was okay with you the democrats during the Clinton reign.
I was a little kid in the 90’s. Now because of Bill Clinton, when a republican is exposed as a rapist, why do you always say you don’t care?
I thought you were projecting earlier. Now I see you have no idea on how to understand the English language. I feel sorry for you.
Please show me where I have said anything like what you're referring to. D O Y O U U N D E R S T A N D?
Like good little sheep all you rubes have been claiming you don’t care how many women Kavanaugh raped because of Bill Clinton. You’re doing it right here in this thread.
Couldn't find anything, could you? So now just hit your default post and start over. Got it.....sad, but got it.

You brought up Clinton in his defense. Was Clinton found guilty?

Paid Jennifer Flowers $850,000.00, what was that for?

Did rape used to be an acceptable pastime back in your days? Geez, glad times have changed.
Liberals approve; check out your neighborhood.
That comment just makes no sense at all. Really, just a poor effort.

You people have been raping and abusing women for decades while your party looked the other way, hence your rage is faux rage and we laugh at you :auiqs.jpg:
You people? As if rape and abuse was not a thing all the way back to the caveman.
Next you'll tell me all cavemen were Republicans

Yes "you people" aka lowlife filth liberals. :113:

Paid Jennifer Flowers $850,000.00, what was that for?
Who knows? Now yes or no, was Clinton found guilty?

Amazing how the roles have reversed eh? Used to be the Christian's that flipped out over this TYPICAL teenage behavior.

Forcible assault and putting roofies on girls' drink then running trains on them while they're passed out is not typical teenage behavior.

According to leftist political ideology.

Drunk teenage boys at house parties grinding on girls (used to be called dancing)
Trying to get girls to show boobs.
Playing grabby grabby.

This type of behavior is a sure sign of the devil.

Amazing how the roles have reversed eh? Used to be the Christian's that flipped out over this TYPICAL teenage behavior.

The best part is now 40 years later if it comes up regardless of how you have lived your entire adult life you are no longer considered a member of society by the left. You know the left that smoked pot and fucked everything that moved in the 60's
VEILED REFERENCE TO THE KAVANAUGH SITUATION/THREAD CLOSED...

Did rape used to be an acceptable pastime back in your days? Geez, glad times have changed.
It seemed to be okay with you and your ilk when Clinton was pres.

See, here’s the difference. Clinton admitted he was having affair after affair. These accusations against Kavanaugh are just that...accusations not built on any factual basis but are most likely politically driven. Without any basis or actual proof, you are calling Judge Kavanaugh a rapist. That’s fundamentally wrong.

Yes. He was impeached for lying to Congress about it.

Drunk teenage boys at house parties grinding on girls (used to be called dancing)
Playing grabby grabby.

The best part is now 40 years later if it comes up regardless of how you have lived your entire adult life you are no longer considered a member of society by the left. You know the left that smoked pot and fucked everything that moved in the 60's

No, no, the Left is OK with it so long as that person does not achieve any power.

If Kav had not been appointed to SCOTUS, none of them would care.
if that scumbag waved his dick in my daughters face I'd cut it off

Playing grabby grabby.

Do you think there's no reason why teenage girls are uncomfortable if they are alone in the presence of 3 or more teenage boys?

Playing grabby grabby.

only if you lie about it...

then you are not hired for the job that requires the customers to have trust in you and your decisions.

Honesty is the best policy...

You are being honest in your post...
He should have been, or he should be just as honest as you, tomorrow in the hearing... then he would have a better shot at it vs simply squirming and being defiant and lying about it.... imo.

Forcible assault and putting roofies on girls' drink then running trains on them while they're passed out is not typical teenage behavior.
Lol

That was not mentioned in the OP. Could you be any more of a disingenuous fag?

Playing grabby grabby.

Do you think there's no reason why teenage girls are uncomfortable if they are alone in the presence of 3 or more teenage boys?
Asks the lesbian...

Hmm

Playing grabby grabby.

No, no, the Left is OK with it so long as that person does not achieve any power.

If Kav had not been appointed to SCOTUS, none of them would care.
if that scumbag waved his dick in my daughters face I'd cut it off
The left does not have issues when one of there own beats a woman.
I most certainly do have an issue with that. Why would you lie?
just posting the facts as being reported. where are all the ellison threads at in here. there are facts to that one. yet, nothing. yeah I love when facts point to your lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back