Teenager dies in accidental shooting inside Northland home

PaintMyHouse

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2014
"KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- A teenage boy has died from an apparently accidental shooting in the Northland. Police sources tell FOX 4 the shooting happened on Monday night inside a home near North Flora and Northeast 80th Street."

Time to Celebrate, Celebrate. Another gun kills another kid.

"KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- A teenage boy has died from an apparently accidental shooting in the Northland. Police sources tell FOX 4 the shooting happened on Monday night inside a home near North Flora and Northeast 80th Street."

Time to Celebrate, Celebrate. Another gun kills another kid.

And a little perspective...

In a country of over 320,000,000 million people......with over 357,000,000 million guns in private hands......

How many accidental deaths by gun were there in 2013.....when there were 320,000,000 million guns in private hands....

And the rest of the accidental deaths in this country....

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr64/nvsr64_02.pdf

Here are the stats on some common types of death....it would be better to start a crusade to teach people how to walk upright...and save them from falling deaths...you would save more lives.....

guns, drowning and poisoning....

If you cared about people....you would push to ban the following...

Cars, Accidental deaths 2013......35,369

Poisons...accidental deaths 2013....38,851

Alcohol...accidental deaths 2013...29,001

gravity....accidental falling deaths 2013...30,208

Accidental drowning.....3,391

Accidental exposure to smoke, fire and flames.....2,760

Accidental gun deaths 2013......505

Accidental gun deaths of children under 14 in 2013....

Under 1 year old: 3

1-4 years old: 27

5-14 years old: 39

Total: 69 ( in a country of 320 million people)

Gun Suicide: 21,175

Non gun suicide: 19,974

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr63/nvsr63_09.pdf

Then by year accidental gun deaths going down according to CDC final statistics table 10 from 2010-2013...

So...accidental gun deaths have been coming down as more people own and carry guns for self defense....now 12.8 million people actually carry guns for self defense......on their person, and the accidental gun death rate is going down, not up....

Celebrate? WTF
You bet, that's what 2A does with every other person killed by a gun so now I'm going to celebrate as well. Guns = dead people but that's why guns are cool. Let's party...

No...guns are cool because they keep us safe and free....sadly, we have accidents...very few, but each one is tragic.
Tragic? A kid who probably liked guns killed by a gun? Nothing tragic about that at all, the little bastard deserved it I'm sure...

Celebrate? WTF
You bet, that's what 2A does with every other person killed by a gun so now I'm going to celebrate as well. Guns = dead people but that's why guns are cool. Let's party...

No...guns are cool because they keep us safe and free....sadly, we have accidents...very few, but each one is tragic.
Tragic? A kid who probably liked guns killed by a gun? Nothing tragic about that at all, the little bastard deserved it I'm sure...

Typical anti gunner...can't even post an opposition thread properly....just comes across as an anti gun nut.

Ugly thread.
Ya think? I know, you'd rather talk about some old broad killing a kid running away from her house after breaking in. Those are the cool gun deaths, this one is only so-so. I'll try harder next time, maybe a toddler shooting mommy instead?

Celebrate? WTF

Typical anti gunner...can't even post an opposition thread properly....just comes across as an anti gun nut.
Anti-gun? Nope, I'm going to be totally pro-gun as long as it kills a kid or a gun-nut from here on out. And each thread will be a celebration of another life ended by a gun. Thanks God for Firearms...

Celebrate? WTF

Anti-gun? Nope, I'm going to be totally pro-gun as long as it kills a kid or a gun-nut from here on out. And each thread will be a celebration of another life ended by a gun. Thanks God for Firearms...

Good for you.......

I feel like I should do my country a service and report the OP to the FBI. Probably unvettable though..

I feel like I should do my country a service and report the OP to the FBI. Probably unvettable though..
What's the point?

They are probably both working for the government?

How Covert Agents Infiltrate the Internet to Manipulate, Deceive, and Destroy Reputations

How Covert Agents Infiltrate the Internet to Manipulate, Deceive, and Destroy Reputations

Screenshot2.png

Snowden: 'Training Guide' for GCHQ, NSA Agents Infiltrating and Disrupting Alternative Media Online
According to these latest documents, there are paid government agent/contractor persons on social media posing as someone they are not, whilst on the payroll of the government. Their job is to befriend members of the alternative media, embed themselves in the ebb and flow of day-to-day communications, and then to engage in elaborate subterfuge – by any means necessary. The training exercise below uses terms like “befriend”, “infiltrate”, “mask/mimic”, “ruse”, “set-up”, “disrupt”, “create cognitive stress”, “use deception”, “ruin business relationships”, and “post negative information on appropriate forums” – all of which is not only illegal and morally bankrupt, but also runs completely contrary to the very fundamental ‘values’ and indeed founding principles, of a modern free democratic society or constitutional republic.

Dumbass, I used to have Top Secret access to shit you didn't even know they were building 30 years ago, and will never know about. Don't worry, The Feds and I are old friends and by law, I have to take the secrets to the grave...

Forum List

Back