Teenager dies in accidental shooting inside Northland home

Celebrate? WTF
You bet, that's what 2A does with every other person killed by a gun so now I'm going to celebrate as well. Guns = dead people but that's why guns are cool. Let's party...

No...guns are cool because they keep us safe and free....sadly, we have accidents...very few, but each one is tragic.
Tragic? A kid who probably liked guns killed by a gun? Nothing tragic about that at all, the little bastard deserved it I'm sure...

Typical anti gunner...can't even post an opposition thread properly....just comes across as an anti gun nut.
Anti-gun? Nope, I'm going to be totally pro-gun as long as it kills a kid or a gun-nut from here on out. And each thread will be a celebration of another life ended by a gun. Thanks God for Firearms...
You just complained about that kid burglar getting shot. Thats the problem with nut cases like you... no consistency.

You bet, that's what 2A does with every other person killed by a gun so now I'm going to celebrate as well. Guns = dead people but that's why guns are cool. Let's party...

No...guns are cool because they keep us safe and free....sadly, we have accidents...very few, but each one is tragic.
Tragic? A kid who probably liked guns killed by a gun? Nothing tragic about that at all, the little bastard deserved it I'm sure...

Typical anti gunner...can't even post an opposition thread properly....just comes across as an anti gun nut.
Anti-gun? Nope, I'm going to be totally pro-gun as long as it kills a kid or a gun-nut from here on out. And each thread will be a celebration of another life ended by a gun. Thanks God for Firearms...
You just complained about that kid burglar getting shot. Thats the problem with nut cases like you... no consistency.
I've changed gears. From no on we are going to celebrate anyone killed by a gun, for any reason. Party time.

I feel like I should do my country a service and report the OP to the FBI. Probably unvettable though..
Dumbass, I used to have Top Secret access to shit you didn't even know they were building 30 years ago, and will never know about. Don't worry, The Feds and I are old friends and by law, I have to take the secrets to the grave...

I've changed gears. From no on we are going to celebrate anyone killed by a gun, for any reason. Party time.
I'm positive you will flip flop on this new position in short order. Crazy people like you aren't consistent.

This is the thing....when the supporters of the Right to Bear Arms post about someone shooting a criminal...it is because an innocent person was attacked, and managed to defend themselves and often their loved ones, from a violent criminal.....and we celebrate that.....the successful defense of an innocent.

But Paintmyhouse is a left winger.....they are born with part of their brain that just did not develop normally. The part that governs the understanding of the truth, facts and reality......and most relevant to Paint's posts about accidental gun deaths.......the part of the brain that has the ability to understand the difference between good and evil and right and wrong. His brain did not develop these important functions that normal people have.

This is why Paint can't grasp the difference between an innocent using a gun to stop a violent criminal attack....and the tragedy of someone accidentally shooting themselves or another.....something that is extremely rare...considering there are now 357,000,000 guns in private hands...and in 2013 only 505 people died by accidental gun death....each one a tragedy....but extremely rare. So he makes fun of people dying in an accident...thinking he is scoring some form of moral victory over gun owners.

Forum List

Back