Teenager Who Has Been Dating Her Father For Two Years Reveals The Pair Are Planning To Get Married..

Next it will be father/son and mother/daughter marriage.

And the LGBTQ organization's will fight for their "nuptial rights".

Is this perverted crap ever gonna end?? ..... :dunno:
I'm pretty sure this is only news outside of the deep south.

A sexual relationship between a parent and child violates the parent's responsibilities to the child.

At the least...

It's not a relationship of equals

No relationship is...

True. But however unequal a relationship between two adults - it is not the same as that of a parent and child.

I completely agree... there is no potential circumstance which justifies such a 'relationship'.

I gotta say, it's really nice to see a Progressive deign to recognize a RESPONSIBILITY!

Let me ask, are there any other responsibilities that you recognize?

For instance, if a woman is not prepared to raise a child, does she bear any responsibility to not consent to allowing a man to penetrate her reproductive zone, with his repro-zone?

If so, why.

If not, why not?

If the possibility of having children with genetic defects is the only rational argument against incestuous relationships,

shouldn't we impose such prohibitions on the entire population, in the interests of fairness? Shouldn't we prohibit anyone with known genetic diseases, either exhibited or carried recessively, from marrying?

From marrying? No? From procreating? Yes.

If the possibility of having children with genetic defects is the only rational argument against incestuous relationships,

shouldn't we impose such prohibitions on the entire population, in the interests of fairness? Shouldn't we prohibit anyone with known genetic diseases, either exhibited or carried recessively, from marrying?

Hey look, a proud supporter of Eugenics!!!! Where's that poster who always rants that eugenics are a Progressive thing?

Hey look, a proud supporter of Eugenics!!!! Where's that poster who always rants that eugenics are a Progressive thing?

So... You feel that 'brown skin' and 'living in poverty' is a genetic defect and people with such, should be prevented from procreating?

Wow!~ That is some mighty harsh crap, right there.

The defenders of homo marriage said it couldn't happen, yet here it is:

Teenager who has been dating her father for two years reveals the pair are planning to get married - and have children Daily Mail Online

Teenager Who Has Been Dating Her Father For Two Years Reveals The Pair Are Planning To Get Married - And Have Children An 18-year-old girl is revealing in a new interview that she has been dating her father for two years The pair were estranged for 12 years, but met up again when she was 16, having sex the week they were reunited They were soon dating and are now planning their wedding

After their wedding they plan on moving to New Jersey and having children, were adult incest is legal By CHRIS SPARGO 16 January 2015 A young girl who is planning her upcoming wedding may have some trouble getting her mother to attend the ceremony - as she is marrying her father.

They plan to live in a State where adult incest is legal, so you cannot really complain, can you?

If this was a case of father raising daughter for 16 years and then sleeping with her, that would be different. But they were apart for over a decade before being reunited, and there are cases of Genetic Sexual Attraction elsewhere in the world (remember the British couple who discovered they were brother and sister after marrying and having a child? They are still together) and we know you cannot control who you are attracted to.

Sure, its gross, and even I think its gross. But they are consenting adults, so my personal opinion shouldn't count.

Teenager who has been dating her father for two years reveals the pair are planning to get married - and have children Daily Mail Online

Teenager Who Has Been Dating Her Father For Two Years Reveals The Pair Are Planning To Get Married - And Have Children An 18-year-old girl is revealing in a new interview that she has been dating her father for two years The pair were estranged for 12 years, but met up again when she was 16, having sex the week they were reunited They were soon dating and are now planning their wedding

After their wedding they plan on moving to New Jersey and having children, were adult incest is legal By CHRIS SPARGO 16 January 2015 A young girl who is planning her upcoming wedding may have some trouble getting her mother to attend the ceremony - as she is marrying her father.

They plan to live in a State where adult incest is legal, so you cannot really complain, can you?

If this was a case of father raising daughter for 16 years and then sleeping with her, that would be different. But they were apart for over a decade before being reunited, and there are cases of Genetic Sexual Attraction elsewhere in the world (remember the British couple who discovered they were brother and sister after marrying and having a child? They are still together) and we know you cannot control who you are attracted to.

Sure, its gross, and even I think its gross. But they are consenting adults, so my personal opinion shouldn't count.

ROFLMNAO!

You can NOT make this stuff UP!

But remember reader: THERE IS NO SLIPPERY SLOPE! So don't you be concerned at ALL about the advocacy to normalize sexual abnormality... .

HEY! How about those Patriots, HUH? And have you seen Kimmy's ASS? And did you here what Jimmy said Friday night?

Let your heart not be troubled... 'think 'bout somethin' else.

So... 'loving adults'... where do you come down on the loving adult human being and the loving adult dog?

Is that gross, but otherwise acceptable in states where it's legal too?

So... 'loving adults'... where do you come down on the loving adult human being and the loving adult dog?

An animal cannot consent, so that is hardly an argument now, is it?

A dog cannot consent, hey don't blame me,

A dog cannot verbalize a consent... But it's a rare day when a human being expresses: "I consent to a sexual relationship with you."

Usually such is expressed non-verbally, through behavior which conveys such acceptance.

The same could readily be provided inter-species.

I think it is disgusting

Ya think? Do you believe such is within the human physiological sexual standard, expressed by nature, through the inherent, natural design of human physiology.

Two consenting adults in love. Isn't this what you heard?

I hear that phrase a lot... and when the 'love' is appropriate, such is relevant, when it is not... it (the phrase) is not.

I knew this was going to happen in time, just as polygamy will gain acceptance. I just hope the justification isn't used on pedophilia.

See? You feel that the phrase axiomatically justifies what is inappropriate, deviant, dangerous and harmful... and as such should be DISCOURAGED.
I don't think "the phrase" justifies anything, we have a whole society that is using "love" and "consenting adults" to make it seem right. That was the formula used in gay marriage acceptance. Everyone cried about the slippery slope argument but we are on the slippery slope.

My feelings on the matter are irrelevant as they were with gay marriage, all they need to do is work public relations and then when they hit the 30% acceptance level, it will be pushed as a majority, just like gay marriage. The formula will work with all perversions. I don't accept or approve of any of it. But the Bible talked about right would be wrong and wrong would be right. The prophecy came true.

They plan to live in a State where adult incest is legal, so you cannot really complain, can you?...Sure, its gross, and even I think its gross. But they are consenting adults, so my personal opinion shouldn't count.

So you support their right to marry federally (across all 50 states) or just in that state?

An animal cannot consent, so that is hardly an argument now, is it?

Not at this point but I bet within the next couple of decades, incest and polygamy will be legal and not much later will pedophilia, then animals and people will follow, it's a natural progression.

They plan to live in a State where adult incest is legal, so you cannot really complain, can you?...Sure, its gross, and even I think its gross. But they are consenting adults, so my personal opinion shouldn't count.

So you support their right to marry federally (across all 50 states) or just in that state?

I think their being married is disgusting, but my personal revulsion is not enough to warrant preventing it.

They should not have kids, though. Too much risk of birth defects.

A dog cannot consent, hey don't blame me,

A dog cannot verbalize a consent... But it's a rare day when a human being expresses: "I consent to a sexual relationship with you."

Usually such is expressed non-verbally, through behavior which conveys such acceptance.

The same could readily be provided inter-species.

I think it is disgusting

Ya think? Do you believe such is within the human physiological sexual standard, expressed by nature, through the inherent, natural design of human physiology.

Two consenting adults in love. Isn't this what you heard?

I hear that phrase a lot... and when the 'love' is appropriate, such is relevant, when it is not... it (the phrase) is not.

I knew this was going to happen in time, just as polygamy will gain acceptance. I just hope the justification isn't used on pedophilia.

See? You feel that the phrase axiomatically justifies what is inappropriate, deviant, dangerous and harmful... and as such should be DISCOURAGED.
I don't think "the phrase" justifies anything, we have a whole society that is using "love" and "consenting adults" to make it seem right. That was the formula used in gay marriage acceptance. Everyone cried about the slippery slope argument but we are on the slippery slope.

My feelings on the matter are irrelevant as they were with gay marriage, all they need to do is work public relations and then when they hit the 30% acceptance level, it will be pushed as a majority, just like gay marriage. The formula will work with all perversions. I don't accept or approve of any of it. But the Bible talked about right would be wrong and wrong would be right. The prophecy came true.

Indeed.

We are witnessing the return of Old Testament Evil.

I think their being married is disgusting, but my personal revulsion is not enough to warrant preventing it.

They should not have kids, though. Too much risk of birth defects.

Gross. You can't marry your daughter without there being child abuse at some point.

Gross. You can't marry your daughter without there being child abuse at some point.
They weren't around each other for years and there was no abuse according to the girl. Read the article that the OP links to.

Oh Nooooommiiii???? Gonna answer my question?

Such marriage is still illegal in New Jersey. And almost certainly the father can be prosecuted even now for statutory rape and other sex crime laws- assuming any of this story is real at all.

Wait, the queen of championing all things LGBT is suddenly critical of how someone else does sex?...and wants them prosecuted no less?

Yes- because I can tell the difference between sex between consenting adults and rape.

I would put the 'father' in a position of trust in the same way teachers, counselors, priests and others are who can have undue influence over someone.
OK, let's try this then, the dad has not been around. Actually chasing Jamaican hookers for the most part and had no role in the daughters upbringing. So it's fine then if "position of trust" is your argument.

If he knows he's her father, then there is still a relationship.
Genetically, yes. But the argument was parental and disparity.

Forum List

Back