Teenager Who Has Been Dating Her Father For Two Years Reveals The Pair Are Planning To Get Married..

Sure there is.

In most places sex between a patient and a doctor is illegal- as is sex between a counselor and a patient- and a teacher and a student under the age of 18.

The question is whether the relationship really allows for real consent. I think a father/daughter- mother/son should be treated like the above situations.

Specifically why?

Already specifically answered.

Q A Is incest really legal in New Jersey

New Jersey law still bars a person from marrying his or her parent or child, brother or sister, niece or nephew, or aunt or uncle. Any such marriage would be considered void.

Catastrophic thread fail.

Who claimed it happened in New Jersey?
Your topic title plainly says they are getting married. Then your post specifies New Jersey is where they are getting married.

Your little slippery slope just went up in smoke, rube. Not that you even provided the dots connecting this to gay marriage anyway.

Catastrophic thread fail.

Ooooohhhhh...here's a story that fits nicely into my desire to believe. I won't bother to fact check it!

KA-BOOM!

Remember, kids. Every time some inbred redneck red state voter fucks his daughter, blame TH3 GAYZ!!!

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

One day, while traveling through the Deep South...

4zt1lv.jpg

Hey, ya'll. I'd like you to meet my wife and sister.

The defenders of homo marriage said it couldn't happen, yet here it is:

Teenager who has been dating her father for two years reveals the pair are planning to get married - and have children Daily Mail Online

Teenager Who Has Been Dating Her Father For Two Years Reveals The Pair Are Planning To Get Married - And Have Children An 18-year-old girl is revealing in a new interview that she has been dating her father for two years The pair were estranged for 12 years, but met up again when she was 16, having sex the week they were reunited They were soon dating and are now planning their wedding

After their wedding they plan on moving to New Jersey and having children, were adult incest is legal By CHRIS SPARGO 16 January 2015 A young girl who is planning her upcoming wedding may have some trouble getting her mother to attend the ceremony - as she is marrying her father.

What an idiot. Guess you never heard of Utah.

1957: Jerry Lee Lewis marries his 13 year old cousin.

2epmtjk.jpg

TH3 GAYZ made me do it!

When changing marriage from a state-granted privelege into a right, presuming that happens this year, the US Supreme Court may not play favorites. All consenting adults will thereafter have access to "anything goes" marriage if that is based on abandoning tradition (man/woman & "two only"). Opponents to this union between father and daughter will only have the argument "it's creepy" to fall back on. But a man using another man's anus as an artificial vagina is also very creepy, so, there you go.

Game over. Remove powers from the states to regulate and this is what Lady Justice with the blindfold on and the scales will dispense as "justice in the name of equality"...if marriage becomes a right to lifestyles in addition to race.

Well, I agree... if such a decision comes along, we will then be informed that the powers that be have determined that the US Ship is to be scuttled.

There will be no alternative conclusion possible, in that such will tell us that what amounts to the cultural conscience has completely lost any means to make sense of the rapidly devolving circumstances and that they feel that it is better to burn this bitch down, than to watch it rot.

*bong*
COO-COO!
*bong*
COO-COO!
*bong*
COO-COO!
*bong*
COO-COO!
*bong*
COO-COO!
*bong*
COO-COO!
*bong*
COO-COO!
*bong*
COO-COO!

Wait, the whack-o-meter just went off...that must mean that "Where r my keys" (aka: Silly's sock puppet) is back! Did you get away from the orderlies AGAIN?

Nice... few people celebrate their substandard intellect with such glee.

You concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

You really need to stop dropping acid before posting, boy...you're hallucinating again!

Such marriage is still illegal in New Jersey. And almost certainly the father can be prosecuted even now for statutory rape and other sex crime laws- assuming any of this story is real at all.

Wait, the queen of championing all things LGBT is suddenly critical of how someone else does sex?...and wants them prosecuted no less?

Yes- because I can tell the difference between sex between consenting adults and rape.

I would put the 'father' in a position of trust in the same way teachers, counselors, priests and others are who can have undue influence over someone.
OK, let's try this then, the dad has not been around. Actually chasing Jamaican hookers for the most part and had no role in the daughters upbringing. So it's fine then if "position of trust" is your argument.

Who cares? He's still a sick bastard.

When changing marriage from a state-granted privelege into a right, presuming that happens this year, the US Supreme Court may not play favorites. All consenting adults will thereafter have access to "anything goes" marriage if that is based on abandoning tradition (man/woman & "two only"). Opponents to this union between father and daughter will only have the argument "it's creepy" to fall back on. But a man using another man's anus as an artificial vagina is also very creepy, so, there you go.

Game over. Remove powers from the states to regulate and this is what Lady Justice with the blindfold on and the scales will dispense as "justice in the name of equality"...if marriage becomes a right to lifestyles in addition to race.

Well, I agree... if such a decision comes along, we will then be informed that the powers that be have determined that the US Ship is to be scuttled.

There will be no alternative conclusion possible, in that such will tell us that what amounts to the cultural conscience has completely lost any means to make sense of the rapidly devolving circumstances and that they feel that it is better to burn this bitch down, than to watch it rot.

*bong*
COO-COO!
*bong*
COO-COO!
*bong*
COO-COO!
*bong*
COO-COO!
*bong*
COO-COO!
*bong*
COO-COO!
*bong*
COO-COO!
*bong*
COO-COO!

Wait, the whack-o-meter just went off...that must mean that "Where r my keys" (aka: Silly's sock puppet) is back! Did you get away from the orderlies AGAIN?

Nice... few people celebrate their substandard intellect with such glee.

You concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

You really need to stop dropping acid before posting, boy...you're hallucinating again!

HEY! A re-concession.

How wonderful. The contributor should know, that once they've conceded to the standing point(s), they aren't required to do so again. But, it is always nice when ya do.

Such marriage is still illegal in New Jersey. And almost certainly the father can be prosecuted even now for statutory rape and other sex crime laws- assuming any of this story is real at all.

Wait, the queen of championing all things LGBT is suddenly critical of how someone else does sex?...and wants them prosecuted no less?

Yes- because I can tell the difference between sex between consenting adults and rape.

I would put the 'father' in a position of trust in the same way teachers, counselors, priests and others are who can have undue influence over someone.
OK, let's try this then, the dad has not been around. Actually chasing Jamaican hookers for the most part and had no role in the daughters upbringing. So it's fine then if "position of trust" is your argument.

True, but you are missing the point.

True, but you are missing the point.

I think that is the point. Any person who would pursue an intimate sexual relationship with his own daughter is a sick bastard. That's all there is to it. There is nothing else to say.

I think that is the point. Any person who would pursue an intimate sexual relationship with his own daughter is a sick bastard. That's all there is to it. There is nothing else to say.
Most people agree with that but the point was that some people claim marriage cannot be based on morality but oppose this sort of thing based on morality.

Most people agree with that but the point was that some people claim marriage cannot be based on morality but oppose this sort of thing based on morality.

Sorry, I just don't see homosexuality as being NEARLY as immoral as this type of thing. The only difference between homosexuals and the rest of us is that they choose to be a person of the same sex. It's not like they are out effing their sons.

Now, I know you are probably going to post some story about gays molesting their children, but unless that is occurring at a rate higher than what occurs in the heterosexual population, it is just bogus to insinuate that they are SO immoral that they take advantage of familial relationships.

I wonder if you think lesbians are immoral too? Especially the hot ones? :wink_2:

The defenders of homo marriage said it couldn't happen, yet here it is:

Teenager who has been dating her father for two years reveals the pair are planning to get married - and have children Daily Mail Online

Teenager Who Has Been Dating Her Father For Two Years Reveals The Pair Are Planning To Get Married - And Have Children An 18-year-old girl is revealing in a new interview that she has been dating her father for two years The pair were estranged for 12 years, but met up again when she was 16, having sex the week they were reunited They were soon dating and are now planning their wedding

After their wedding they plan on moving to New Jersey and having children, were adult incest is legal By CHRIS SPARGO 16 January 2015 A young girl who is planning her upcoming wedding may have some trouble getting her mother to attend the ceremony - as she is marrying her father.
The defenders of homo marriage will be the first to deny the equality of marriage they say exists between two consenting adults.

Sorry, I just don't see homosexuality as being NEARLY as immoral as this type of thing. The only difference between homosexuals and the rest of us is that they choose to be a person of the same sex. It's not like they are out effing their sons.

Now, I know you are probably going to post some story about gays molesting their children, but unless that is occurring at a rate higher than what occurs in the heterosexual population, it is just bogus to insinuate that they are SO immoral that they take advantage of familial relationships.

The homo marriage supporters says marriage equality should apply to consenting adults. They claim consenting adults should not be denied the right to marry. They claim that opposition to consenting adults marrying is wrong. However, they will do just that when it comes to a type of marriage they oppose. The argument here doesn't center around moral but around equality.

The defenders of homo marriage will be the first to deny the equality of marriage they say exists between two consenting adults.

True.

Let me say that I don't support what they are doing on a personal level. My argument is based on the hypocritical denial of equality that the homo marriage supporters show after having fought for what they called equality of marriage. This combination fits everything they said is needed for two people to get married.

Forum List

Back