Teenager Who Has Been Dating Her Father For Two Years Reveals The Pair Are Planning To Get Married..

It says they started having sex when she was 16. That is abuse.
Agreed, but now that she's 18, like Harvey Milk's victims finally come of age, why is it that you can prevent her from marrying him again?

Noomi, did you ever answer my question? You think the girl marrying her biological father is "gross" (while you avidly support HIV-spreading anal sex between men who use each other's colon as an artificial vagina). Yet you support her right to marry her dad; a thing this girl is anxious to do. Do you support that right just in the state where they're going to live or should it be a federal right between consenting adults across the 50 where no state may tell them "no, your lifestyle cannot call itself married here"?

It says they started having sex when she was 16. That is abuse.
Agreed, but now that she's 18, like Harvey Milk's victims finally come of age, why is it that you can prevent her from marrying him again?

Noomi, did you ever answer my question? You think the girl marrying her biological father is "gross" (while you avidly support HIV-spreading anal sex between men who use each other's colon as an artificial vagina). Yet you support her right to marry her dad; a thing this girl is anxious to do. Do you support that right just in the state where they're going to live or should it be a federal right between consenting adults across the 50 where no state may tell them "no, your lifestyle cannot call itself married here"?

Because abuse as a child has twisted her thinking. She is still a victim now regardless of age. Her dad should be in jail.

...now that she's 18, like Harvey Milk's victims finally come of age, why is it that you can prevent her from marrying him again?

Because abuse as a child has twisted her thinking. She is still a victim now regardless of age. Her dad should be in jail.

So you agree that Harvey Milk should have been in jail then. OK, we are on the same page.

Why put this stupid shit into politics?

So that the forum with the most public views will see it. Duh :cuckoo:

And because "marriage equality" is being hotly debated right now by the public as a political hot-topic...given that SCOTUS is taking up the case to revisit Windsor 2013 so soon to see if they should reverse that Decision in favor of "marraige equality" mandated across all 50 states.

If this shit was coming to your state without your state's permission, don't you think you'd want to debate that politically before a final Decision was made, turning existing law around to force this down your throat?

...now that she's 18, like Harvey Milk's victims finally come of age, why is it that you can prevent her from marrying him again?

So you agree that Harvey Milk should have been in jail then. OK, we are on the same page.

No this guy should be in jail. Never heard of Harvey milk.

I thought incest was illegal in all states? They aren't biological are they? either way, you all want anything to go by looking at what you all like to watch on the tv and movie screen so.... I guess you get what you look for. something new, deviant and shockingly appealing, isn't that what you all are looking for?

I thought incest was illegal in all states? They aren't biological are they? either way, you all want anything to go by looking at what you all like to watch on the tv and movie screen so.... I guess you get what you look for. something new, deviant and shockingly appealing, isn't that what you all are looking for?

Yes they are biologically father/daughter.

Since Lawrence v Texas really, there is no type of sex "off limits". If you can use another man's lower digestive tract/fecal elimination canal and anus as an artificial vagina (closet hetero issues in the LGBT community?), pretty much anything goes after that. The Court decriminalized it simply because they don't want to be fettered policing people's bedrooms. The Justices were careful though to alert the public in Lawrence that this in no way means the Court condones sodomy or that sodomy "marriage" will be next....until fast forward to today when the LGBTs are citing decriminalization as a shoehorn to force their lifestyles upon states, even if that means kids involved in marriage are legally-stripped of their interest in having a parent of each gender in the home as a role model....a thing they vitally need.

These two having sex and getting married is just a natural extension of the Courts mistakenly allowing Lawrence v Texas to be seen as a promotion instead of a decriminalization-of-convenience for states.

Guess what else was recently decriminalized and on its way to the US Supreme Court to try that same erroneous shoehorn on marriage in the instantaneously-consecutive future to any federal "gay marriage" mandate? Browns v Utah. Polygamy.

It's a free for all. Once that happens, saying that these two are 'gross' or 'too wild' or 'just crazy' really sort of loses its punch, doesn't it?

It really is amusing to see the LGBT defenders here calling this situation "gross". I notice Noomi just disappeared *poof*. Looking forward to an answer to my question Noomi..

Q A Is incest really legal in New Jersey

New Jersey law still bars a person from marrying his or her parent or child, brother or sister, niece or nephew, or aunt or uncle. Any such marriage would be considered void.

Catastrophic thread fail.

Also, this: Q A Is incest really legal in New Jersey

New Jersey law still bars a person from marrying his or her parent or child, brother or sister, niece or nephew, or aunt or uncle. Any such marriage would be considered void.

Well if marriage equality succeeds in forcing the 50 states to allow all consenting adults in any combination to marry, as it must in the name of "equality", then this thread isn't a fail, is it?

Q A Is incest really legal in New Jersey

Who claimed it happened in New Jersey?

Also, this: Q A Is incest really legal in New Jersey

Well if marriage equality succeeds in forcing the 50 states to allow all consenting adults in any combination to marry, as it must in the name of "equality", then this thread isn't a fail, is it?
Oh, I see. So some shit was invented about how fags have caused this father and daughter to fall in love. Neat trick, by the way. Someone should really explain how gays made them have sex with each other.

Then when it turns out the slippery slope being pushed in the OP is not only a fallacy, but is also built on the entirely bogus premise that incest marriage is legal in New Jersey, you have to come along and double down on the retard with, "It could happen, and then we'll be right!"

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Please don't tell me that it never occurred to anyone to check to see if the "incest marriage is legal in NJ" claim was true. In 21 pages.

Is there really that much of a dearth in critical thinking on this fucking forum? Really?

Goddam!!! That is some SERIOUS piss guzzling.

Yes they are biologically father/daughter.

Since Lawrence v Texas really, there is no type of sex "off limits"

Sure there is.

In most places sex between a patient and a doctor is illegal- as is sex between a counselor and a patient- and a teacher and a student under the age of 18.

The question is whether the relationship really allows for real consent. I think a father/daughter- mother/son should be treated like the above situations.

Oh, I see. So some shit was invented about how fags have caused this father and daughter to fall in love. Neat trick, by the way. Someone should really explain how gays made them have sex with each other.

Then when it turns out the slippery slope being pushed in the OP is not only a fallacy, but is also built on the entirely bogus premise that incest marriage is legal in New Jersey, you have to come along and double down on the retard with, "It could happen, and then we'll be right!"

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

What happened here in this thread if you scroll back a few pages was that typical LGBT activists came on to call this union "gross". One even said that the man should get run over by a train or bus (because his daughter is urging him to marry her). One activist said "it's just fine if they marry but I still think it's "gross". Then I asked if s/he thought two men using the lower digestive fecal tract for sex was "gross"...then silence...

The gist of the problem is the hyocrisy of the LGBTers, not that they forced these two to have sex together. But then you already knew that...

I was wondering when you would resurrect Milk again....

Sure there is.

In most places sex between a patient and a doctor is illegal- as is sex between a counselor and a patient- and a teacher and a student under the age of 18.

The question is whether the relationship really allows for real consent. I think a father/daughter- mother/son should be treated like the above situations.

Specifically why?

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

What happened here in this thread if you scroll back a few pages was that typical LGBT activists came on to call this union "gross". One even said that the man should get run over by a train or bus (because his daughter is urging him to marry her). One activist said "it's just fine if they marry but I still think it's "gross". Then I asked if s/he thought two men using the lower digestive fecal tract for sex was "gross"...then silence...

The gist of the problem is the hyocrisy of the LGBTers, not that they forced these two to have sex together. But then you already knew that...

The gist of the problem here is that Silhouette is as delusional as always and obsessed with her hatred of homosexuals.

Forum List

Back