Teenager Who Has Been Dating Her Father For Two Years Reveals The Pair Are Planning To Get Married..

The defenders of homo marriage will be the first to deny the equality of marriage they say exists between two consenting adults.

True.

Let me say that I don't support what they are doing on a personal level. My argument is based on the hypocritical denial of equality that the homo marriage supporters show after having fought for what they called equality of marriage. This combination fits everything they said is needed for two people to get married.
Agreed, theoretically. And an excellent argument for why the structure of marriage should be defined at the state level.

The defenders of homo marriage will be the first to deny the equality of marriage they say exists between two consenting adults.

True.

Let me say that I don't support what they are doing on a personal level. My argument is based on the hypocritical denial of equality that the homo marriage supporters show after having fought for what they called equality of marriage. This combination fits everything they said is needed for two people to get married.
Agreed, theoretically. And an excellent argument for why the structure of marriage should be defined at the state level.

So you are okay with the State legalizing incestuous marriage?

True.

I argue for equality. Isn't that what you homo supporters argued for?

True.

Are you arguing for equality?

I argue for the same thing for marriages you don't like and expect you to accept it like you demanded those of us opposed to same sex marraige accept it.

It's fun watching retards play the same logical fallacies over and over again, even though the flaws in their idiotic arguments have been pointed out time and time and time again.

They are just stuck in their own little retard world. What a shame.

I imagine they will be completely mystified as to why people aren't allowed to marry their dogs or their sisters after gay marriage is legalized. :badgrin:

"It can't be because I was stupid to think that would happen!"

Rednecks humping their mamas and their kid sisters and their cattle. This Gay Agenda™ has been at work for centuries!

:laugh2:

I argue for the same thing for marriages you don't like and expect you to accept it like you demanded those of us opposed to same sex marraige accept it.

Please be explicit. What are you arguing for?

Please be explicit. What are you arguing for?

For you to apply the argument you supported for fags to other couples even if you disagree personally with what they do. That's what you demanded of those of us opposing same sex marriage. You demanded we support it.

True.

It's hypocritical also because the "gay marriage" apologists claim marriage is not about reproduction, but the only reason for preventing incestuous marriages is the possibility that they may reproduce.

True.

Are you?

True.

Are you?

People like Syriusly aren't despite their claims that two consenting adults should be able to marry.

True.

It's hypocritical also because the "gay marriage" apologists claim marriage is not about reproduction, but the only reason for preventing incestuous marriages is the possibility that they may reproduce.

Just mention the inability of same sex couples to reproduce and they'll say just that. Ask them why they think a related couples shouldn't be able to take part in marriage equality, the main argument for their cause, and they use what MIGHT happen.

The whole story smells like bullshit

In the course of the interview, the unidentified woman provided a number of additional details that raised red flags for readers about both the truthfulness of the statements made as well as the potentially coercive nature of the relationship (should the account be on the up and up). Among those statements were that the couple planned to marry and have children, that the pair were indeed in contact for many of the woman's early years (calling the GSA aspect of the interview's preface into question), and an assertion that family members and friends of the family unequivocally approved of the unusual romance.

Perhaps understandably missing from the interview was any identifying information about the couple beyond mention of a very generalized locale, "the Great Lakes region." Less convincing was a lack of corroborating information presented by the article's writer. Were the woman's claims in any way fact-checked, and if so, to what degree? For instance, did anyone speak with the purportedly approving grandparents of the woman (parents of the father) to confirm they indeed supported their son's plan to marry his once-abandoned daughter?

Read more at snopes.com What It s Like to Date Your Dad

Last edited:

True.

Bingo.

True.

Bingo.

Both the girl and her father are Christians

Forum List

Back