Teenager Who Has Been Dating Her Father For Two Years Reveals The Pair Are Planning To Get Married..

The defenders of homo marriage will be the first to deny the equality of marriage they say exists between two consenting adults.

True.

Let me say that I don't support what they are doing on a personal level. My argument is based on the hypocritical denial of equality that the homo marriage supporters show after having fought for what they called equality of marriage. This combination fits everything they said is needed for two people to get married.

It's hypocritical also because the "gay marriage" apologists claim marriage is not about reproduction, but the only reason for preventing incestuous marriages is the possibility that they may reproduce.

Bingo.

Both the girl and her father are Christians

To use the argument of the fag supporters, they're both consenting adults.

Let me say that I don't support what they are doing on a personal level. My argument is based on the hypocritical denial of equality that the homo marriage supporters show after having fought for what they called equality of marriage. This combination fits everything they said is needed for two people to get married.

It's hypocritical also because the "gay marriage" apologists claim marriage is not about reproduction, but the only reason for preventing incestuous marriages is the possibility that they may reproduce.

Bingo.

What is it about Christians marrying their offspring?

Why do you think it is perverted?
per·vert·ed
adjective \pər-ˈvər-təd\
: having or showing sexual desires that are considered not normal or acceptable

: not considered normal or acceptable
Next it will be father/son and mother/daughter marriage.

And the LGBTQ organization's will fight for their "nuptial rights".

Is this perverted crap ever gonna end?? ..... :dunno:

Bingo.

What is it about Christians marrying their offspring?

You make it appear as if it's an everyday occurrence.

What's it about supporting equality then denying equality with you hypocrites?

It isn't legal for parents to marry their children in New Jersey. They might want to move to Utah.
Why should candidates for "marriage equality" have to move anywhere in the US? Aren't you guys pitching for a federal mandate across the US in all 50?

HEY! A re-concession.

How wonderful. The contributor should know, that once they've conceded to the standing point(s), they aren't required to do so again. But, it is always nice when ya do.

More hallucinations...boy, only you can hear those voices in your head!

Are you Silly's sock, or is Silly your sock?

Yes, but if they were father and son, it would be.
Why? Because you or I or a majority think it's "weird"? What about marriage equality and civil rights of consenting adults to the lifestyle of their choice...no matter how historically repugnant it was?

Yes, but if they were father and son, it would be.
Why? Because you or I or a majority think it's "weird"? What about marriage equality and civil rights of consenting adults to the lifestyle of their choice...no matter how historically repugnant it was?

Let's put things into perspective here. Gay sex, transsexuals, all of those things are "weird." Sex with your son or daughter? WRONG and very bad for both parties involved on an emotional level (not that they aren't screwed up to begin with).

It's not just weird. It's disgusting and wrong.

According to you, but not to them. Are they not free adults? A man giving another man HIV by trying to treat the colon like an artificial vagina is not only wrong, it is extremely unhealthy, and deadly. The colon is a direct highway right into the bloodstream for large celled viruses like HIV.

So that is also harmful, disgusting and wrong....and spreading to be the most serious health epidemic of the 21st century....with its main vector, hands down, being anal sex between gay men..

The behavioral fad is also catching on with youth. Compounding the harm and the wrong in it.

Monkey see, monkey do..

Youth aged 13 to 24 accounted for an estimated 26% of all new HIV infections in the United States in 2010.

Last edited:
It's not just weird. It's disgusting and wrong.

According to you, but not to them. Are they not free adults? A man giving another man HIV by trying to treat the colon like an artificial vagina is not only wrong, it is extremely unhealthy, and deadly. The colon is a direct highway right into the bloodstream for large celled viruses like HIV.

So that is also harmful, disgusting and wrong.

If it were siblings, cousins, I might not care, but the parent/child relationship is completely different animal. There is SO MUCH potential for abuse.

Forum List

Back