Teenager Who Has Been Dating Her Father For Two Years Reveals The Pair Are Planning To Get Married..

Nice siggy you have there. Speaking of child endangerment, that is what these kinds of relationships are all about. Parents should NOT be legally able to have sex with their children under any circumstances.

I happen to agree. And so do a majority of people in this country. You've got lots and lots of company in that department. But remember, the tyranny of the majority cannot dictate to the minority in the sense of marriage equality. Just because you, I, and 99% of the people find it disgusting and wrong, is no reason to deny people equal rights in a lifestyle you or I do not like or approve of.

Just a little while ago, 99% of the public felt gay marriage was disgusting and wrong.. So there you go.

Surely you get what I'm driving at here... With some time.."re-education" in the media, and an equal smoke and mirrors "a growing number approve.." campaign, in 10 years who knows how the public will regard this? Maybe then it will be seen as "the ultimate expression of love" a parent can give a child?

Stranger things have happened, obviously..

Nice siggy you have there. Speaking of child endangerment, that is what these kinds of relationships are all about. Parents should NOT be legally able to have sex with their children under any circumstances.

I happen to agree. And so do a majority of people in this country. You've got lots and lots of company in that department. But remember, the tyranny of the majority cannot dictate to the minority in the sense of marriage equality. Just because you, I, and 99% of the people find it disgusting and wrong, is no reason to deny people equal rights in a lifestyle you or I do not like or approve of.

Just a little while ago, 99% of the public felt gay marriage was disgusting and wrong.. So there you go.

Surely you get what I'm driving at here...

Yes, I surely do, but I disagree. IMO, there is a big difference between the two situations, and one is at least borderline criminal. You must think that this type of a relationship would start when the "child" was young enough to be convinced. I think that any parent that would have such a relationship with his or her own child is an abusive person. I don't feel that two gay people are abusing one another, or . . . . not in THAT way anyway. Lol!

No, this parent and child barely knew each other. Others like them may not have ever known each other at all until they both were adults. Sodomy a while back not only was borderline criminal. It WAS criminal. Now its getting married in 11 states legally....

And spreading a dangerous idea via the fad in impressionable youth..

Youth aged 13 to 24 accounted for an estimated 26% of all new HIV infections in the United States in 2010.

Marriage is the epitome of a socially-held value that young aspire to. In the case of gay marriage, it is a deadly-contagious social value..

It isn't legal for parents to marry their children in New Jersey. They might want to move to Utah.

I don't think it's legal for a parent to marry his or her children in any state in the US, regardless of their ages, is there? I hope not.
It wasn't legal for a man to marry a man 10 years ago.

Yes, but if they were father and son, it would be.

Why?

Buddy, if you have to ask then you have issues.

No, this parent and child barely knew each other. Others like them may not have ever known each other at all until they both were adults. Sodomy a while back not only was borderline criminal. It WAS criminal. Now its getting married in 11 states legally....

And spreading a dangerous idea via the fad in impressionable youth..

Youth aged 13 to 24 accounted for an estimated 26% of all new HIV infections in the United States in 2010.

Marriage is the epitome of a socially-held value that young aspire to. In the case of gay marriage, it is a deadly-contagious social value..

He met her when she was 16 years old, sicko.

Don't you people have ANY integrity at all? My God. You hate and despise gay marriage SO MUCH that you would lower yourselves to defend an incestual relationship between a parent and child. Disgusting. You all should be disgusted and ashamed.

It isn't legal for parents to marry their children in New Jersey. They might want to move to Utah.

I don't think it's legal for a parent to marry his or her children in any state in the US, regardless of their ages, is there? I hope not.

Why?

I see you can't explain it.

Just as I thought.

If you have to ask why Adam and Steve can't get married, then you have issues.

Why?

Just as I thought.

It should NOT have to be explained, and I'm on to your agenda here, so you can cut the crap now.

Don't you people have ANY integrity at all? My God. You hate and despise gay marriage SO MUCH that you would lower yourselves to defend an incestual relationship between a parent and child. Disgusting. You all should be disgusted and ashamed.

All the arguments that homos and their apologists use to justify gay marriage can also be used to justify an incestuous marriage. Two consenting adults. That's your argument, isn't it?

Why?

Just as I thought.

It should NOT have to be explained, and I'm on to your agenda here, so you can cut the crap now.

Perhaps before the advent of gay marriage when people were rational. But now since they aren't you'll have to explain it terms of gay logic. Why can't two consenting adults who love each other get married?

All the arguments that homos and their apologists use to justify gay marriage can also be used to justify an incestuous marriage. Two consenting adults. That's your argument, isn't it?

I don't give a crap about any of that. This shit is WRONG and extremely sick, as is anyone who would have a relationship like that with their child or parent. Anyone with a functioning brain cell should know that.

The real issue is why you even care? Tell us how it effects you and quit pretending that same-sex marriage leads to incest.

OP- Only insanely partisan hater dupes would try to make something political out of insanity like this. And "homos" as the bigot OP refers to them are just as against incest as anyone else...RW idiocy as usual...

I don't give a crap about any of that. This shit is WRONG and extremely sick, as is anyone who would have a relationship like that with their child or parent. Anyone with a functioning brain cell should know that.

Homosexuality is also sick and wrong. So please explain why incestuous marriages shouldn't be legal.

The real issue is why you even care? Tell us how it effects you and quit pretending that same-sex marriage leads to incest.

As the subject of this thread clearly demonstrates, gay marriage undermines the basis of marriage and therefore undermines society.

Why?

Just as I thought.

Perhaps before the advent of gay marriage when people were rational. But now since they aren't you'll have to explain it terms of gay logic. Why can't two consenting adults who love each other get married?

You think that gay people just recently "evolved" into being, eh? I tend to think that they were born with something tweaked. Maybe it's something chemical or something else, but no, gay people have always existed. In fact, in some ancient civilizations, it was completely acceptable. The reason why I don't feel threatened by gay marriage is because:

1) I realize that it is a relatively SMALL portion of the population that is attracted to their own sex and would actively seek out such a relationship.
2) Your marriage is whatever YOU make it. If your marriage sucks, you can't blame that on gay marriage.
3) I really don't care because they aren't a parent/child, they are consenting adults, it's none of my business.

OTOH, in a parent/child relationship, there was or is more than likely some kind of an abuse occurring. A parent is supposed to be a safe place to go, a person you can trust, a person who gives you proper guidance and cares about you and your future.

Just as I thought.

You think that gay people just recently "evolved" into being, eh? I tend to think that they were born with something tweaked. Maybe it's something chemical or something else, but no, gay people have always existed. In fact, in some ancient civilizations, it was completely acceptable. The reason why I don't feel threatened by gay marriage is because:

1) I realize that it is a relatively SMALL portion of the population that is attracted to their own sex and would actively seek out such a relationship.
2) Your marriage is whatever YOU make it. If your marriage sucks, you can't blame that on gay marriage.
3) I really don't care because they aren't a parent/child, they are consenting adults, it's none of my business.

OTOH, in a parent/child relationship, there was or is more than likely some kind of an abuse occurring. A parent is supposed to be a safe place to go, a person you can trust, a person who gives you proper guidance and cares about you and your future.

Arguments 1,2 and three all apply to incestuous relationships. You claim there is abuse, but can you prove it? A lot of gay couples seem pretty abusive too me. I used to live in an apartment across the hall from two lesbians who lived together, and they were always screaming at each other, and I mean ALWAYS - like every night.

So none of your lame excuses hold water.

Just as I thought.

Arguments 1,2 and three all apply to incestuous relationships. You claim there is abuse, but can you prove it? A lot of gay couples seem pretty abusive too me. I used to live in an apartment across the hall from two lesbians who lived together, and they were always screaming at each other, and I mean ALWAYS - like every night.

So none of your lame excuses hold water.

That is different than a parent/child relationship. Think of yourself as a child with nowhere to turn because the person you are supposed to trust the most and be able to turn to with problems is betraying you and taking advantage of you and your naivety. You are trying to compare to adults who are unrelated but just happen to be the same sex with this horrible situation. You are wrong. Besides, it is pretty clear what you all are doing, so nobody is falling for it. Who are you trying to convince here?

Forum List

Back