Teenager Who Has Been Dating Her Father For Two Years Reveals The Pair Are Planning To Get Married..

States can ratify gay marriage. I have never said that they couldn't. All I've said is that the fed cannot mandate it across the 50 states.
Oh but it can, as it has in the past, and it's about to yet again.

Well then this father/daughter couple should be thrilled since marriage equality is about to become federally mandated across the 50 states. You know how the fed views equality. One sexual lifestyle may not be preferred over another once the right to regulate behaviors is removed from the majority at the local level..
Godspeed, and don't stick us with the bill if you create morons like Palin's drooler.

As the subject of this thread clearly demonstrates, gay marriage undermines the basis of marriage and therefore undermines society.
Total crap that you've never been able to back up with clear cut evidence, just equivocation.
No amount of proof would be acceptable to you. However, you'll insist until your dying breath that man is causing earth's climate to warm up despite the pathetic evidence for that.

States can ratify gay marriage. I have never said that they couldn't. All I've said is that the fed cannot mandate it across the 50 states.

Well then this father/daughter couple should be thrilled since marriage equality is about to become federally mandated across the 50 states. You know how the fed views equality. One sexual lifestyle may not be preferred over another once the right to regulate behaviors is removed from the majority at the local level..
Godspeed, and don't stick us with the bill if you create morons like Palin's drooler.

She's not marrying her father, asshole, but DimoRATs have already stuck you with the bill for the children of anyone who does.

lol, so some of you people who object to a father daughter marriage because of genetic consequences still want to prohibit a daughter from getting an abortion after being impregnated by her father?

Wow. You can't make this stuff up.

lol, so some of you people who object to a father daughter marriage because of genetic consequences still want to prohibit a daughter from getting an abortion after being impregnated by her father?

The apologists for gay marriage in this thread are objecting to a father-daughter marriage, nimrod.

She's not marrying her father, asshole, but DimoRATs have already stuck you with the bill for the children of anyone who does.

Palin got pregnant later in life which highly increased the odds of her having a child with a disability like Downs.

She did exactly what incestuous marriage does, assuming an incestuous couple try to have children.

The apologists for gay marriage in this thread are objecting to a father-daughter marriage, nimrod.

Gay couples can't inbreed can they? What's the genetic objection to gay marriage?

Palin got pregnant later in life which highly increased the odds of her having a child with a disability like Downs.

She did exactly what incestuous marriage does, assuming an incestuous couple try to have children.

So then you agree with incestuous marriages?

Gay couples can't inbreed can they? What's the genetic objection to gay marriage?

The objection is that they can't breed at all. However, the apologists for gay marriage claim reproduction isn't the reason marriage exists, so what are you objecting to?

A father and daughter are planning to get married, and she says they are gonna try to have kids. She is of consenting age. What's your thoughts?

Actually, I just read of that exact scenario.

IMO, consenting adults and IF legal, none of my business.

No amount of proof would be acceptable to you. However, you'll insist until your dying breath that man is causing earth's climate to warm up despite the pathetic evidence for that.
As I said, you have no evidence to prove your point, so you're trying to distract us by throwing in a completely different topic. Nice try, but I'm well aware of your debating tricks, which you use to try and cover up your lack of skills.

As I said, you have no evidence to prove your point, so you're trying to distract us by throwing in a completely different topic. Nice try, but I'm well aware of your debating tricks, which you use to try and cover up your lack of skills.

My "debating tricks" are nothing more than using logic to demonstrate how you contradict your own arguments. You demand irrefutable proof of one thing before you'll accept it but are content to accept the most dubious of claims of the AGW wizards with evidence that any 5th grader could tear to pieces.

So then you agree with incestuous marriages?

I have trouble making a good argument against legal marriage for people closely related as long as we continue to allow non-related couples who possess transmissible genetic defects to get married.

The objection is that they can't breed at all. However, the apologists for gay marriage claim reproduction isn't the reason marriage exists, so what are you objecting to?

There is no 'breeding' requirement for opposite sex marriage therefore it is clearly discriminatory to introduce a breeding requirement issue into the argument against same sex marriage.

My "debating tricks" are nothing more than using logic to demonstrate how you contradict your own arguments. You demand irrefutable proof of one thing before you'll accept it but are content to accept the most dubious of claims of the AGW wizards with evidence that any 5th grader could tear to pieces.
So how many years is it now that you've been stuck in the 4th grade?

There is no 'breeding' requirement for opposite sex marriage therefore it is clearly discriminatory to introduce a breeding requirement issue into the argument against same sex marriage.

Then the same is true of incestuous marriages. So what's your objection?

So how many years is it now that you've been stuck in the 4th grade?

Your delusional if you think your arguments hold together.

Then the same is true of incestuous marriages. So what's your objection?

I just told you my position on incestuous marriages.

Forum List

Back