Teenager Who Has Been Dating Her Father For Two Years Reveals The Pair Are Planning To Get Married..

Attributable perhaps not...equivalent in absurdity, absolutely.

These two peoples' situation is clearly a manifestation of substantial psychological and mental health problems. That is not equivalent in any way to homosexuality or same sex marriage, as there is no mental health issue involved there.
The fuck there isn't, zipper head.

There's no more sick and mentally ill, disgusting, perverted, unclean and immoral sexual trash than two men fucking each up the shit hole.

You need a fucking reality check there you sick degenerate.

LOL....says the person with Internet Tourette's syndrome......

Well, when ya normalize sexual abnormality, that sort of sick nonsense is what ya should expect.

Deviancy is not just another name for 'normal'. There's a reason the species felt they should note the distinction. And the reason that they did so is that with such, comes problems.

We will go the way of the woolly mammoth...the way this world is going :rolleyes-41:

Such marriage is still illegal in New Jersey. And almost certainly the father can be prosecuted even now for statutory rape and other sex crime laws- assuming any of this story is real at all.

Wait, the queen of championing all things LGBT is suddenly critical of how someone else does sex?...and wants them prosecuted no less?

Yes- because I can tell the difference between sex between consenting adults and rape.

I would put the 'father' in a position of trust in the same way teachers, counselors, priests and others are who can have undue influence over someone.

Such marriage is still illegal in New Jersey. And almost certainly the father can be prosecuted even now for statutory rape and other sex crime laws- assuming any of this story is real at all.

Wait, the queen of championing all things LGBT is suddenly critical of how someone else does sex?...and wants them prosecuted no less?

Yes- because I can tell the difference between sex between consenting adults and rape.

I would put the 'father' in a position of trust in the same way teachers, counselors, priests and others are who can have undue influence over someone.
OK, let's try this then, the dad has not been around. Actually chasing Jamaican hookers for the most part and had no role in the daughters upbringing. So it's fine then if "position of trust" is your argument.

1. Christian pastors aren't forced to marry anyone.
2. Incest isn't the same as homosexuality when it comes to marriage - there's a valid argument that it is damaging.
But one or both could be sterilized. There goes that argument. You can't use a moral argument either, so what's left?
What's left is, in my opinion - more important. A parent is in a position of authority and trust, always. I'm an adult - but I'm always a daughter to my parents. The relationship of a parent to a child is easily abused because of that trust. For example, most child abusers are close family members and children are frequently conflicted about reporting it - even when they become adults they are reluctant to report it. If a mother or father acted in such a way as to encourage a sexual relationship that is an abuse of that trust and authority. I don't see how that can be a healthy relationship for the child and it's certainly an abuse of the parent's role. You could make a better argument for siblings to marry.
So you presented a moral argument. Many male/female relationships are out of balance, and in fact, women used to be considered not much more than property. The bottom line is that you can't claim morality can't be imposed by others then turn around and impose your own morality.

The argument is not one of whether or not a relationship is "in balance". The relationship between a parent and an offspring is not the same as between two sexual partners.

1. Christian pastors aren't forced to marry anyone.
2. Incest isn't the same as homosexuality when it comes to marriage - there's a valid argument that it is damaging.
But one or both could be sterilized. There goes that argument. You can't use a moral argument either, so what's left?
What's left is, in my opinion - more important. A parent is in a position of authority and trust, always. I'm an adult - but I'm always a daughter to my parents. The relationship of a parent to a child is easily abused because of that trust. For example, most child abusers are close family members and children are frequently conflicted about reporting it - even when they become adults they are reluctant to report it. If a mother or father acted in such a way as to encourage a sexual relationship that is an abuse of that trust and authority. I don't see how that can be a healthy relationship for the child and it's certainly an abuse of the parent's role. You could make a better argument for siblings to marry.
So you presented a moral argument. Many male/female relationships are out of balance, and in fact, women used to be considered not much more than property. The bottom line is that you can't claim morality can't be imposed by others then turn around and impose your own morality.

I disagree, if only because of the potential abuse being or having been involved in a parent/child sexual relationship.
That's illegal and should remain so. I'm talking about adults. How about two siblings? Same deal, they get sterilized. Or maybe two brothers or sisters?

If they are sterilized, there really isn't a good argument against it.

OK, let's try this then, the dad has not been around. Actually chasing Jamaican hookers for the most part and had no role in the daughters upbringing. So it's fine then if "position of trust" is your argument.

If he knows he's her father, then there is still a relationship.

Oh the Mammoth had it pretty good compared to how we will go out.
Global warming took out the once mighty woolly mammoth. The SUVs seemed so harmless at the time.

:ack-1:
The argument is not one of whether or not a relationship is "in balance". The relationship between a parent and an offspring is not the same as between two sexual partners.

Except of course, where the 'parental relationship' is between two sexual partners. Which is physically unsound, because it deviates from the biological norm, therefore such is morally unsound and is in viable culture's DISCOURAGED through laws prohibiting such.

Sound familiar?

Global warming took out the once mighty woolly mammoth. The SUVs seemed so harmless at the time.

Except of course, where the 'parental relationship' is between two sexual partners. Which is physically unsound, because it deviates from the biological norm, therefore such is morally unsound and is in viable culture's DISCOURAGED through laws prohibiting such.

Sound familiar?

A sexual relationship between a parent and child violates the parent's responsibilities to the child. It's not a relationship of equals but one of potential abuse at best. A parents responsibility to the child is to look out for the best interests of the child - sex with the parent is not.

Sound familiar?

A sexual relationship between a parent and child violates the parent's responsibilities to the child. It's not a relationship of equals but one of potential abuse at best. A parents responsibility to the child is to look out for the best interests of the child - sex with the parent is not.

A relationship of two adults in love. Not a parent and a child, two consenting adults.

A sexual relationship between a parent and child violates the parent's responsibilities to the child.

At the least...

It's not a relationship of equals

No relationship is...

A parents responsibility to the child is to look out for the best interests of the child - sex with the parent is not.

I gotta say, it's really nice to see a Progressive deign to recognize a RESPONSIBILITY!

Let me ask, are there any other responsibilities that you recognize?

For instance, if a woman is not prepared to raise a child, does she bear any responsibility to not consent to allowing a man to penetrate her reproductive zone, with his repro-zone?

If so, why.

If not, why not?

A relationship of two adults in love. Not a parent and a child, two consenting adults.

A sexual relationship between a parent and child violates the parent's responsibilities to the child. It's not a relationship of equals but one of potential abuse at best. A parents responsibility to the child is to look out for the best interests of the child - sex with the parent is not.[/QUOTE]

A relationship of two adults in love. Not a parent and a child, two consenting adults.[/QUOTE]

Huh.. Two adults in love?

LOL!

So an adult female and an adult dog... who share a strong bond of affection, OKA: Love... is there a problem there, as far as you're concerned?

Aside from the genetic train-wreck common to inter-species co-mingling, OKA: profound sexual deviancy.

Sound familiar?

A relationship of two adults in love. Not a parent and a child, two consenting adults.[/QUOTE]

Huh.. Two adults in love?

LOL!

So an adult female and an adult dog... who share a strong bond of affection, OKA: Love... is there a problem there, as far as you're concerned?

Aside from the genetic train-wreck common to inter-species co-mingling, OKA: profound sexual deviancy.[/QUOTE]
A dog cannot consent, hey don't blame me, I think it is disgusting but this is the rhetoric I have heard for years.

Two consenting adults in love. Isn't this what you heard?

I knew this was going to happen in time, just as polygamy will gain acceptance. I just hope the justification isn't used on pedophilia.

If the possibility of having children with genetic defects is the only rational argument against incestuous relationships,

shouldn't we impose such prohibitions on the entire population, in the interests of fairness? Shouldn't we prohibit anyone with known genetic diseases, either exhibited or carried recessively, from marrying?

A sexual relationship between a parent and child violates the parent's responsibilities to the child.

At the least...

It's not a relationship of equals

No relationship is...

True. But however unequal a relationship between two adults - it is not the same as that of a parent and child.

I gotta say, it's really nice to see a Progressive deign to recognize a RESPONSIBILITY!

Let me ask, are there any other responsibilities that you recognize?

For instance, if a woman is not prepared to raise a child, does she bear any responsibility to not consent to allowing a man to penetrate her reproductive zone, with his repro-zone?

If so, why.

If not, why not?

Trying to change the subject?

A dog cannot consent, hey don't blame me,

A dog cannot verbalize a consent... But it's a rare day when a human being expresses: "I consent to a sexual relationship with you."

Usually such is expressed non-verbally, through behavior which conveys such acceptance.

The same could readily be provided inter-species.

I think it is disgusting

Ya think? Do you believe such is within the human physiological sexual standard, expressed by nature, through the inherent, natural design of human physiology.

Two consenting adults in love. Isn't this what you heard?

I hear that phrase a lot... and when the 'love' is appropriate, such is relevant, when it is not... it (the phrase) is not.

I knew this was going to happen in time, just as polygamy will gain acceptance. I just hope the justification isn't used on pedophilia.

See? You feel that the phrase axiomatically justifies what is inappropriate, deviant, dangerous and harmful... and as such should be DISCOURAGED.

Sound familiar?

No matter the age - it's still a parent/child relationship. I will always be my parents daughter, regardless of how old I am.

Forum List

Back