Teenager Who Has Been Dating Her Father For Two Years Reveals The Pair Are Planning To Get Married..

1. Christian pastors aren't forced to marry anyone.
2. Incest isn't the same as homosexuality when it comes to marriage - there's a valid argument that it is damaging.
But one or both could be sterilized. There goes that argument. You can't use a moral argument either, so what's left?

What's left is, in my opinion - more important. A parent is in a position of authority and trust, always. I'm an adult - but I'm always a daughter to my parents. The relationship of a parent to a child is easily abused because of that trust. For example, most child abusers are close family members and children are frequently conflicted about reporting it - even when they become adults they are reluctant to report it. If a mother or father acted in such a way as to encourage a sexual relationship that is an abuse of that trust and authority. I don't see how that can be a healthy relationship for the child and it's certainly an abuse of the parent's role. You could make a better argument for siblings to marry.

Oh where's your sense of acceptance? The Constitution is for one and all and nowhere does it say that Dada can't marry sissy? As long as they're both consenting adults I think you should be forced to accept the upcoming nuptials as perfectly normal. In fact ... you should embrace the idea. I also think that a Christian pastor should be forced to perform the ceremony. It's the American way.

2. Incest isn't the same as homosexuality when it comes to marriage - there's a valid argument that it is damaging.

Christian businesses are being forced to ignore their religious values in some cases and Pastors are finding themselves being accused of "hate crimes" if they don't recognize gays as just your average, day-to-day, normal, run-of-the-mill folks.

That's not what was claimed. No one is forcing Christian pastors to marry anyone - that would be an unconstitutional intrusion of the government into religion.

I agree that incest is damaging for the same reason that homosexuality is damaging. Both are forms of sexual deviancy & perversion. Both send a wrong message to society. And both defy common sense and good judgment.

Incest has a pretty clear reason for not being encouraged and that reason has nothing to do with "sexual deviancy". That reason does not exist with same sex partnerships.

When changing marriage from a state-granted privelege into a right...

Post begins with a false premise.

...presuming that happens this year, the US Supreme Court may not play favorites. All consenting adults will thereafter have access to "anything goes" marriage if that is based on abandoning tradition (man/woman & "two only"). Opponents to this union between father and daughter will only have the argument "it's creepy" to fall back on. But a man using another man's anus as an artificial vagina is also very creepy, so, there you go.

Actually, there are legitimate issues with incest, the obvious being genetic problems.

Game over. Remove powers from the states to regulate and this is what Lady Justice with the blindfold on and the scales will dispense as "justice in the name of equality"...if marriage becomes a right to lifestyles in addition to race.

More blather from Silly.

When changing marriage from a state-granted privelege into a right, presuming that happens this year, the US Supreme Court may not play favorites. All consenting adults will thereafter have access to "anything goes" marriage if that is based on abandoning tradition (man/woman & "two only"). Opponents to this union between father and daughter will only have the argument "it's creepy" to fall back on. But a man using another man's anus as an artificial vagina is also very creepy, so, there you go.

Game over. Remove powers from the states to regulate and this is what Lady Justice with the blindfold on and the scales will dispense as "justice in the name of equality"...if marriage becomes a right to lifestyles in addition to race.

Well, I agree... if such a decision comes along, we will then be informed that the powers that be have determined that the US Ship is to be scuttled.

There will be no alternative conclusion possible, in that such will tell us that what amounts to the cultural conscience has completely lost any means to make sense of the rapidly devolving circumstances and that they feel that it is better to burn this bitch down, than to watch it rot.

*bong*
COO-COO!
*bong*
COO-COO!
*bong*
COO-COO!
*bong*
COO-COO!
*bong*
COO-COO!
*bong*
COO-COO!
*bong*
COO-COO!
*bong*
COO-COO!

Wait, the whack-o-meter just went off...that must mean that "Where r my keys" (aka: Silly's sock puppet) is back! Did you get away from the orderlies AGAIN?

But one or both could be sterilized. There goes that argument. You can't use a moral argument either, so what's left?

What's left is, in my opinion - more important. A parent is in a position of authority and trust, always. I'm an adult - but I'm always a daughter to my parents. The relationship of a parent to a child is easily abused because of that trust. For example, most child abusers are close family members and children are frequently conflicted about reporting it - even when they become adults they are reluctant to report it. If a mother or father acted in such a way as to encourage a sexual relationship that is an abuse of that trust and authority. I don't see how that can be a healthy relationship for the child and it's certainly an abuse of the parent's role. You could make a better argument for siblings to marry.

I completely agree. That is definitely abuse!

If you believe that the government should step in and prevent this union

and

if you believe that government in too big and has no business intervening into the private lives of private people

How do you fit those two - apparently contradictory positions - together?

I'm just curious.

NO ONE willing to tackle this one?

Oh where's your sense of acceptance? The Constitution is for one and all and nowhere does it say that Dada can't marry sissy? As long as they're both consenting adults I think you should be forced to accept the upcoming nuptials as perfectly normal. In fact ... you should embrace the idea. I also think that a Christian pastor should be forced to perform the ceremony. It's the American way.

Christian businesses are being forced to ignore their religious values in some cases and Pastors are finding themselves being accused of "hate crimes" if they don't recognize gays as just your average, day-to-day, normal, run-of-the-mill folks.

That's not what was claimed. No one is forcing Christian pastors to marry anyone - that would be an unconstitutional intrusion of the government into religion.

I agree that incest is damaging for the same reason that homosexuality is damaging. Both are forms of sexual deviancy & perversion. Both send a wrong message to society. And both defy common sense and good judgment.

Incest has a pretty clear reason for not being encouraged and that reason has nothing to do with "sexual deviancy". That reason does not exist with same sex partnerships.

The proverbial foot is in the door. Stomping on Constitutional rights is becoming more commonplace day by day. Sooner or later Christianity and its leaders will be on the defensive and will be required by the new-god (the State) to follow the tenets of the religion of secular-humanism. Just keep your eyes pealed.

It's pretty common knowledge that STDs (including AIDS) are more more prevalent among sexually active gays than it is among normal folks. Plus, now that it is becoming more acceptable for homos to adopt children we can expect to see more and more stories like the following:

Gay Conn. couple accused of rape face trial - NY Daily News

Adopted Boy Sexually Abused By Gay Fathers

Gay couple allowed to sexually abuse adopted son The Toxic Environment of Child Protection

But don't let me try to convince you ... time will tell the story.

It's pretty common knowledge that STDs (including AIDS) are more more prevalent among sexually active gays

Many STDs favor male transmission.

than it is among normal folks.

Normal? :lmao:

Plus, now that it is becoming more acceptable for homos to adopt children we can expect to see more and more stories like the following:

Gay couple allowed to sexually abuse adopted son The Toxic Environment of Child Protection

Are you trying to argue that gay people are more likely to commit sexual abuse against minors?

The proverbial foot is in the door. Stomping on Constitutional rights is becoming more commonplace day by day. Sooner or later Christianity and its leaders will be on the defensive and will be required by the new-god (the State) to follow the tenets of the religion of secular-humanism. Just keep your eyes pealed.

It's pretty common knowledge that STDs (including AIDS) are more more prevalent among sexually active gays than it is among normal folks. Plus, now that it is becoming more acceptable for homos to adopt children we can expect to see more and more stories like the following:

STD's have no impact on marriage.

There is also no correlation between homosexuality and child abuse. Child abuse occurs regardless of the sexual orientation of the parents.

So what is your point other than grasping at straws?

There is also no correlation between homosexuality and child abuse. Child abuse occurs regardless of the sexual orientation of the parents.

Agreed. There is a difference between being attracted to your same sex and being attracted to children . . . or your own daughter!

Agreed. There is a difference between being attracted to your same sex and being attracted to children . . . or your own daughter!

IMO ... if there is even a hint of sexual attraction between a parent and a child then something is way wrong with the parent!!!

IMO ... if there is even a hint of sexual attraction between a parent and a child then something is way wrong with the parent!!!

WAAAY wrong! It is unfathomable that a parent would do such things to their child. Even though so might say it's not my business, it REALLY angers me a lot.

A huge difference.

The defenders of homo marriage said it couldn't happen, yet here it is:

Teenager who has been dating her father for two years reveals the pair are planning to get married - and have children Daily Mail Online

Teenager Who Has Been Dating Her Father For Two Years Reveals The Pair Are Planning To Get Married - And Have Children An 18-year-old girl is revealing in a new interview that she has been dating her father for two years The pair were estranged for 12 years, but met up again when she was 16, having sex the week they were reunited They were soon dating and are now planning their wedding

After their wedding they plan on moving to New Jersey and having children, were adult incest is legal By CHRIS SPARGO 16 January 2015 A young girl who is planning her upcoming wedding may have some trouble getting her mother to attend the ceremony - as she is marrying her father.
The big issue for LIBTARDS will be who will bake the cake.

The big issue for LIBTARDS will be who will bake the cake

To be more accurate....who will they force to bake the cake.......

You got that right.

Of course, for the democrats....if the guy was a famous director it would be okay.....

All these years the liberal idiots have been making fun of of Southern Culture and "deliverance country" while incest was legal in New Jersey. The Bert Reynolds/Ned Beatty characters could have been on a trip down the Delaware River.

Deliverance-SqueallikeaPig.gif

Forum List

Back