Teenager Who Has Been Dating Her Father For Two Years Reveals The Pair Are Planning To Get Married..

There's no more sick and mentally ill, disgusting, perverted, unclean and immoral sexual trash than two men fucking each up the shit hole.

You need a fucking reality check there you sick degenerate.

:lmao:

And you need an education. Just because you don't like it does not mean it's a mental illness. In fact, the question has been thoroughly studied and the results are very conclusive. Homosexual behavior is a very normal and common set of sexual behaviors in many mammalian species, including human beings. It has been known to human societies since the dawn of time, and it's condemnation is actually the exception to the rule in the big picture of human culture. The only consistent influence that can be seen to support the condemnation of homosexual behavior is the religious scruples of the Abrahamic faiths.

Homosexuality is "normal" only in the sense that Down's Syndrome is normal. Yes, it happens in nature all the time, but that doesn't make it healthy or good for the organism afflicted with it.
Exactly. It's no more "normal" than a serial killer. Both are mentally ill.

How many people have that lesbian couple down the street from you killed?

1. Christian pastors aren't forced to marry anyone.
2. Incest isn't the same as homosexuality when it comes to marriage - there's a valid argument that it is damaging.
But one or both could be sterilized. There goes that argument. You can't use a moral argument either, so what's left?

So if the core argument against incest depends on the genetic consequences of inbreeding,

what's the core argument against same sex marriages again??

Eh?
How many years before it can sink in? Mankind, for reasons obvious to most toddlers, has valued the special relationships between male and female. Men and women have different characteristics, they bring different aspects to the table and together are more complete than the whole of two separately.

My mom was different than my dad. Same with every other kid I knew. The gay marriage advocates pretend this is news to them, never heard of it before and mankind has for some mysterious hateful intolerant reason banned homosexual marriages, in religious and secular cultures alike.

It's like talking to retards.

Two questions:

1) What does this have to do with gay marriage?
2) Why do you invest so much in what 2 strangers do that you'll never meet in your life?

Obviously this kind of act is disgusting, but honestly I really couldn't care any less.

Two questions:

1) What does this have to do with gay marriage?
2) Why do you invest so much in what 2 strangers do that you'll never meet in your life?

Obviously this kind of act is disgusting, but honestly I really couldn't care any less.

because when society condones those disgusting acts (your words) as normal, then society is damaged. Its really quite simple, a society with no rules will fall.

So if the core argument against incest depends on the genetic consequences of inbreeding,

Eh?
How many years before it can sink in? Mankind, for reasons obvious to most toddlers, has valued the special relationships between male and female. Men and women have different characteristics, they bring different aspects to the table and together are more complete than the whole of two separately.

My mom was different than my dad. Same with every other kid I knew. The gay marriage advocates pretend this is news to them, never heard of it before and mankind has for some mysterious hateful intolerant reason banned homosexual marriages, in religious and secular cultures alike.

That's not a rational argument against same sex marriage because what your family did or does has nothing to do with what some same sex couple somewhere else does.

Eh?

That's not a rational argument against same sex marriage because what your family did or does has nothing to do with what some same sex couple somewhere else does.

gay marriage is an oxymoron. two men or two woman cannot create a marriage. they should be able to legally commit to each other and have "couple" rights, but their union is not a marriage.

see, thats the problem with you libs, you claim this about rights and not discriminating, but its really about forcing societal acceptance of an abnormal human condition as normal by government dictate. If it was really about equality and rights you would not be so hung up on the word 'marriage'.

Eh?

gay marriage is an oxymoron. two men or two woman cannot create a marriage. they should be able to legally commit to each other and have "couple" rights, but their union is not a marriage.

see, thats the problem with you libs, you claim this about rights and not discriminating, but its really about forcing societal acceptance of an abnormal human condition as normal by government dictate. If it was really about equality and rights you would not be so hung up on the word 'marriage'.

There is no absolute definition for marriage. There is no copyright on the word.

Eh?

Homosexuality is no more abnormal than being a Presbyterian is.

Eh?

It's rational to a rational mind, that's why it's difficult for you. I said every family, you saw my family. I said male/female, you saw what difference does it make.

Eh?

Maybe the 10% of the population that shares your extremist rightwing views are abnormal too.

Forum List

Back