Teenager Who Has Been Dating Her Father For Two Years Reveals The Pair Are Planning To Get Married..

There is no absolute definition for marriage. There is no copyright on the word.

Just as there is no definition of "speeding". It could mean going too slow, standing still, peanut butter or cheetahs. Who are you to say?

"Your honor, I wasn't speeding, I was Peanut Butter!"...

"...Well, why didn't you say so in the first place? Cast dismissed!.." *Bang!*

So if the core argument against incest depends on the genetic consequences of inbreeding,

what's the core argument against same sex marriages again??

Eh?
How many years before it can sink in? Mankind, for reasons obvious to most toddlers, has valued the special relationships between male and female. Men and women have different characteristics, they bring different aspects to the table and together are more complete than the whole of two separately.

My mom was different than my dad. Same with every other kid I knew. The gay marriage advocates pretend this is news to them, never heard of it before and mankind has for some mysterious hateful intolerant reason banned homosexual marriages, in religious and secular cultures alike.

It's like talking to retards.

That's not a rational argument against same sex marriage because what your family did or does has nothing to do with what some same sex couple somewhere else does.

gay marriage is an oxymoron. two men or two woman cannot create a marriage. they should be able to legally commit to each other and have "couple" rights, but their union is not a marriage.

see, thats the problem with you libs, you claim this about rights and not discriminating, but its really about forcing societal acceptance of an abnormal human condition as normal by government dictate. If it was really about equality and rights you would not be so hung up on the word 'marriage'.

Homosexuality is no more abnormal than being a Presbyterian is.

OK, sure. Human beings were designed with reproductive organs and sexual identites for no purpose? Of course homosexuality is abnormal, so is being bi polar or having MS. They are mental and/or physical disorders. We do not shun or disparage those with mental or physical disorders, but neither to we declare them normal

Yuck, what a scumbag that dad must be. I think that all involved need some serious intensive therapy and probably medication too. WTF? This guy is no father, that's for sure. How can they live with themselves? God!!!!

I don't really see the connection between this and gay marriage at all. Two gay people aren't relatives.

I also think that a Christian pastor should be forced to perform the ceremony. It's the American way.

Fair point there.

"Public accommodations" laws 'n stuff.

If he doesn't, he must be punished.

Incest isn't a protected class covered under public accommodations laws.

What law do you refer to? The 1964 civil rights act is the only law I can think of and that doesn't cover homosexuality either.

The Civil Rights Act only covers race, color, religion, and national origin for public accommodation laws. Individual states have expanded the law by adding age, disability, military service, political affliation, and in certain states gays. Each state has their own variation of PA laws.

I also think that a Christian pastor should be forced to perform the ceremony. It's the American way.

Fair point there.

"Public accommodations" laws 'n stuff.

If he doesn't, he must be punished.

Incest isn't a protected class covered under public accommodations laws.

What law do you refer to? The 1964 civil rights act is the only law I can think of and that doesn't cover homosexuality either.

The Civil Rights Act only covers race, color, religion, and national origin for public accommodation laws. Individual states have expanded the law by adding age, disability, military service, political affliation, and in certain states gays. Each state has their own variation of PA laws.

Normally, I believe in individual liberty and freedom, but I can't say I wouldn't like to see this "dad" thrown in jail, or something worse. :D This "person" has to be the lowest lowlife.

Yuck, what a scumbag that dad must be. I think that all involved need some serious intensive therapy and probably medication too. WTF? This guy is no father, that's for sure. How can they live with themselves? God!!!!

I don't really see the connection between this and gay marriage at all. Two gay people aren't relatives.

Wow, your conclusions are so full of holes you've inspired me to have a turkey sandwhich with swiss cheese for lunch today!

The two are "consenting adults in love" remember. Who are you to judge how they have sex?

Two gay people most certainly can be related closely by blood. They can be identical twin sisters. And if they are adults, consenting and in love, by what means would you deny them marriage? Certainly not "you will product offspring with birth defects."

Wow, your conclusions are so full of holes you've inspired me to have a turkey sandwhich with swiss cheese for lunch today!

The two are "consenting adults in love" remember. Who are you to judge how they have sex?

Two gay people most certainly can be related closely by blood. They can be identical twin sisters.

I can judge and will judge them. They are gross sickos. If the gay people were related, then that would be just as nasty, but this thread is about a father and daughter. :puke:

I can judge and will judge them. They are gross sickos. If the gay people were related, then that would be just as nasty, but this thread is about a father and daughter. :puke:

Then society can and will judge one man wanting to stick his penis in the anus/fecal elimination canal of another man, using it as an aritificial vagina...especially when doing so ups the spread of the HIV epidemic into the general public.

They are gross sickos. Why would gay people being related have any bearing whatsoever on their having sex together? Violation of taboo? You mean like the taboo of sticking one's penis in another mans fecal elimination canal for one's jollies?

Then society can and will judge one man wanting to stick his penis in the anus/fecal elimination canal of another man, using it as an aritificial vagina...especially when doing so ups the spread of the HIV epidemic into the general public.

They are gross sickos. Why would gay people being related have any bearing whatsoever on their having sex together? Violation of taboo? You mean like the taboo of sticking one's penis in another mans fecal elimination canal for one's jollies?

They already do, don't they? Listen to yourself. And yes, gross sickos. Really, really incredibly gross and disturbing for a father and daughter to have a sexual relationship. God, what is WRONG with you?

Who are these people hurting? Does the Bible forbid incest? Does the U.S. Constitution forbid incest. Does New Jersey forbid adult incest? Why is it anyone's business but theirs?

I hope this "dad" is hit by karma. Maybe he'll get run over by a bus or a train or something. That would be pretty cool. :D
So you're saying that anyone you or other people find disgusting or perverse, should die by being run over by a bus or a train???

You mean like a man sticking his penis in another man's fecal-elimination canal, using it as an artificial vagina??

And what of his long lost daughter, the one most stringently advocating that the marriage happen between them? Do you wish she also was run over by a bus or train? Why or why not?

Keywords in blind-justice "consenting adults wishing to commit to each other in marriage". You are not allowed, once the public can no longer weigh in on individual's qualifying for marriage, to arbitrarily deny a pair (or group) of adult family members from having sex together or marrying.

I hope this "dad" is hit by karma. Maybe he'll get run over by a bus or a train or something. That would be pretty cool. :D
So you're saying that anyone you or other people find disgusting or perverse, should die by being run over by a bus or a train???

You mean like a man sticking his penis in another man's fecal-elimination canal, using it as an artificial vagina??

And what of his long lost daughter, the one most stringently advocating that the marriage happen between them? Do you wish she also was run over by a bus or train? Why or why not?

Keywords in blind-justice "consenting adults wishing to commit to each other in marriage". You are not allowed, once the public can no longer weigh in on individual's qualifying for marriage, to arbitrarily deny a pair (or group) of adult family members from having sex together or marrying.

She's 16 years old! Or was when he started banging her, his DAUGHTER!!! Totally unacceptable. I would run him over myself.

Two questions:

1) What does this have to do with gay marriage?
2) Why do you invest so much in what 2 strangers do that you'll never meet in your life?

Obviously this kind of act is disgusting, but honestly I really couldn't care any less.

because when society condones those disgusting acts (your words) as normal, then society is damaged. Its really quite simple, a society with no rules will fall.

Everybody knows that smoking, drinking, and eating foods loaded with sugar and sodium is damaging for people and society as a whole. Most of society condones this behavior. Would you make smoking/drinking/eating candy illegal?

Homosexuality is "normal" only in the sense that Down's Syndrome is normal. Yes, it happens in nature all the time, but that doesn't make it healthy or good for the organism afflicted with it.

Just because you don't like something does not make it unhealthy.

Sorry, but that huge pile of progtard psycho-babble is pure bull shit.

It is abnormal, deviant, perverted, against NATURE and HUMAN CONSTRUCTION, not to mention disgusting and immoral. They only people that would engage in such behavior are MENTALLY UNSTABLE, acting on ABNORMAL impulses. They should be seeking psychology HELP, not acceptance.

The vast majority of people on earth think homosexuality to be sick and disgusting, and that will NEVER CHANGE, because it's hard wired into NORMAL people by GOD and MOTHER NATURE.

:lmao:

You are just ignorant. You don't know what you're talking about, and are just looking for a reason to be a dick towards other people. About 95% of everything you say on this subject is patently false and demonstrates your utter lack of an education. The remaining 5% is entirely subjective bullshit.

Forum List

Back