Teenager Who Has Been Dating Her Father For Two Years Reveals The Pair Are Planning To Get Married..

It's good enough for me, and it IS illegal already, as it should be because in most instances it would be the result of an abusive relationship. The parent has authority over the child.
Not after the age of consent. And what's good enough for you is not good enough for the courts. Sometimes you just have to watch the disaster that is humanity roll on by and pour yourself a stiff drink...

She was 16, still a baby, impressionable, easily manipulated. I saw her pictures, she is fat and probably suffers from a case of low self-esteem. Don't tell me for a moment that the sick in the head dad did NOT take advantage of his daughter.

Criminalizing incest is eugenics...

...in case anyone missed my earlier post.

What are you? Some kind of sicko?

There's a crowd around here who think they're smart claiming eugenics was some sort of Progressive cause.

They need to be reminded of what eugenics really is, and, that they support it.

Who in their right mind would NOT support it in this type of situation, though? I believe in individual freedoms, but stuff like THIS is where I draw the line. I consider the father a criminal. Although he might not be considered a criminal in the eyes of the law for his actions, in my mind he is a criminal and one of the lowest life forms to walk the earth.
It takes two to tango. Not only did this apple not fall far from the tree, it's going down on the tree and headed to court to make that formal apparently.

Do you understand the process of brainwashing which sexual predators use? This is WHY it is illegal. I know that this particular instance is a little bit different, but in MOST cases such as this, the child has more than likely been sexually abused since a very young age. Sometimes, they actually THINK it is normal to have such a relationship with a parent. This is why we don't allow parents to marry their child. It is a law I do not disagree with at all. In fact, I fully support it.
I understand the process, and I have no idea what incest laws they might be under.

IMO, 16 years old is WAY to young to consent to ANYTHING. Most adult men who are having a sexual relationship with girls this young are predators. Most of them don't just happen upon a sweet young thing and fall in love. Normally, these are men who actively seek out sexual relationships with these young girls, so that they can lie to them, manipulate them, use them, and then throw them away like so much trash.

It's good enough for me, and it IS illegal already, as it should be because in most instances it would be the result of an abusive relationship. The parent has authority over the child.
Not after the age of consent. And what's good enough for you is not good enough for the courts. Sometimes you just have to watch the disaster that is humanity roll on by and pour yourself a stiff drink...

She was 16, still a baby, impressionable, easily manipulated. I saw her pictures, she is fat and probably suffers from a case of low self-esteem. Don't tell me for a moment that the sick in the head dad did NOT take advantage of his daughter.
OK, first off, 16 is not a baby. It's not an adult either but let's be accurate. In this county we send 16-year-olds to prison for life, and we used to execute them.

As for the psychology involve, yeah, it's fucked up. The question is, is it illegal? Lots of fucked things are legal and we can't require everyone to live like Father Knows Best.

OK, first off, 16 is not a baby. It's not an adult either but let's be accurate. In this county we send 16-year-olds to prison for life, and we used to execute them.

As for the psychology involve, yeah, it's fucked up. The question is, is it illegal? Lots of fucked things are legal and we can't require everyone to live like Father Knows Best.

I mean a baby as in experience and knowledge. Not a literal baby. I also do not agree with sending 16-year-olds to prison for life in MOST instances. Of course there are those exceptionally heinous crimes . . . but I think most of the time children are young enough and pliable enough in the mind still to be rehabilitated.

I could not ever, with good conscience, advocate for child/parent sexual relationships to be legalized because of the things I know.

IMO, 16 years old is WAY to young to consent to ANYTHING. Most adult men who are having a sexual relationship with girls this young are predators. Most of them don't just happen upon a sweet young thing and fall in love. Normally, these are men who actively seek out sexual relationships with these young girls, so that they can lie to them, manipulate them, use them, and then throw them away like so much trash.
Actually the age of consent here is usually far too high. It should be 14 at the highest as long as your partner is within five years of you. While you may not be able to sign your life away you are, or should be, smart enough to figure out who you want to play around in bed with. It's not that hard for most kids, and they don't wait until they're 18. And after this arbitrary age of 18, we let you on your way when we know that we don't have a real adult until almost 27 for women and almost 29 for men, so there you go, just lines drawn in the sand because they have to be drawn somewhere.

I mean a baby as in experience and knowledge. Not a literal baby. I also do not agree with sending 16-year-olds to prison for life in MOST instances. Of course there are those exceptionally heinous crimes . . . but I think most of the time children are young enough and pliable enough in the mind still to be rehabilitated.

I could not ever, with good conscience, advocate for child/parent sexual relationships to be legalized because of the things I know.
I don't advocate for it either but I'll allow it because that's the only way we can be truthful about saying Any Two Adults Can Marry.

Actually the age of consent here is usually far too high. It should be 14 at the highest as long as your partner is within five years of you. While you may not be able to sign your life away you are, or should be, smart enough to figure out who you want to play around in bed with. It's not that hard for most kids, and they don't wait until they're 18. And after this arbitrary age of 18, we let you on your way when we know that we don't have a real adult until almost 27 for women and almost 29 for men, so there you go, just lines drawn in the sand because they have to be drawn somewhere.

18 years old is where I would choose to draw the line. There are too many sick people that would take advantage of these kids, and YES it is very confusing for children who are going through puberty. I don't where you get that children should be able to choose bedroom partners. Sex has MANY consequences. MANY.

I don't advocate for it either but I'll allow it because that's the only way we can be truthful about saying Any Two Adults Can Marry.

Who says we have to? I think we can certainly put limitations on that when there is a potential for harm. Such as father/daughter, mother/son. I don't have any issues with doing that. Some things are not acceptable to society for a damn good reason, and I really do not see that there is a correlation here with gay marriage. IF the gay couple were father/son or mother/daughter, I would have the EXACT same issues.

18 years old is where I would choose to draw the line. There are too many sick people that would take advantage of these kids, and YES it is very confusing for children who are going through puberty. I don't where you get that children should be able to choose bedroom partners. Sex has MANY consequences. MANY.
Personal experience, of myself, my wife, and our partners. We might have been kids but we weren't stupid kids and yeah, there were consequences, like our grades dropped because we were distracted getting each others pants off. It was fun, at times the only real joy in some difficult lives, and it was, for us, no harm no foul but it was pre-AIDS and that certainly helped. At some point even kids are old enough to figure who they feel safe with and what they want to do with their bodies. We may hate it but that's just life in this case. The ideal is never going to happen no matter how much we might like them to wait until say, 22.

Personal experience, of myself, my wife, and our partners. We might have been kids but we weren't stupid kids and yeah, there were consequences, like our grades dropped because we were distracted getting each others pants off. It was fun, at times the only real joy in some difficult lives, and it was, for us, no harm no foul but it was pre-AIDS and that certainly helped. At some point even kids are old enough to figure who they feel safe with and what they want to do with their bodies. We may hate it but that's just life in this case. The ideal is never going to happen no matter how much we might like them to wait until say, 22.

This is normally not the case. Teenagers are NOT known for their good decision-making skills. :D Many, many, many teens ARE confused, some come from bad homes, some don't really have any guidance. This is the reason WHY they are still under the guardianship of parents or custodians.

Who says we have to? I think we can certainly put limitations on that when there is a potential for harm. Such as father/daughter, mother/son. I don't have any issues with doing that. Some things are not acceptable to society for a damn good reason, and I really do not see that there is a correlation here with gay marriage. IF the gay couple were father/son or mother/daughter, I would have the EXACT same issues.
You won't have much trouble getting incest laws passed if you don't already have them. Most people feel as you do but the problem is you once again you defining who can and cannot get married, which gets us into trouble so I've staked out the ideological position that if you are two adults then it's none of my damn business. The only argument I can make is based on biology and that's is not as strong as most people believe but it could certainly be enough for the courts to say yes you can wed, but only if no children will come out of the deal. The risks of serious defects is simply too high for society to bear.

18 years old is THE age for me, because it gives the child a chance to have finished his/her primary education, they are more independent and less reliant on parents for support at that age, they have at least a LITTLE bit of life experience by that age to be able make at least SOME good decisions on their own without guidance.

Also, teenagers, by nature, are very selfish. This is the main reason why they are still like children. They only think of themselves, and they want instant gratification. They also have the mindset that "nothing bad will happen to ME, that only happens to other people."

This is normally not the case. Teenagers are NOT known for their good decision-making skills. :D Many, many, many teens ARE confused, some come from bad homes, some don't really have any guidance. This is the reason WHY they are still under the guardianship of parents or custodians.
Well we let them drive at 16 and if I had to choose they could have the bed at 14 and the car at 20. They are a whole lot safer at one than the other. The Swedes have this worked out. They know what the kiddos are up to because they are in the room right upstairs. That's a lot like a woman I knew once with three teenage boys. She kept the bowl of condoms on the bathroom counter. When the bowl ran low she filled it up, no questions asked, and during one very good party the guests went away with all the fancy colored ones. Sometimes you just have to grit your teeth and go with the flow.

Last edited:

Harvey Milk's boy-toy Jack Mckinley came from such circumstances. His double-fuck was that he was under the guardianship of the guy who was sodomizing him as a minor. "Paint" said the minor Jack was a "street hustler/prostitute" and alluded as to how he deserved it. Or perhaps as to how the boy was taking advantage (somehow) of the 33 year old man who was sodomizing him and acting as "his guardian" at the same time.

That guy is now enshrined as the embodiment of the LGBT movement across the nation and the world. Harvey Milk would not be in a position to judge the relationship of the two people that this thread is about.

18 years old is THE age for me, because it gives the child a chance to have finished his/her primary education, they are more independent and less reliant on parents for support at that age, they have at least a LITTLE bit of life experience by that age to be able make at least SOME good decisions on their own without guidance.

Also, teenagers, by nature, are very selfish. This is the main reason why they are still like children. They only think of themselves, and they want instant gratification. They also have the mindset that "nothing bad will happen to ME, that only happens to other people."
Sex is mostly about yourself for a good long time. And yeah, they think for shit but they can think and they do need to use what nature created even before we would like them to. One arbitrary line is the same as another, arbitrary. If you really want them to make better decisions then they need to know what the big deal is about and the fact that in reality, it isn't that big a deal it just is to us.

We could make their sexual activity plenty safe for them, we just don't want to go there so nature hands them the keys to what's in their underpants and we pretend they don't need to be taught how to drive...

Harvey Milk's boy-toy Jack Mckinley came from such circumstances. His double-fuck was that he was under the guardianship of the guy who was sodomizing him as a minor. "Paint" said the minor Jack was a "street hustler/prostitute" and alluded as to how he deserved it. Or perhaps as to how the boy was taking advantage (somehow) of the 33 year old man who was sodomizing him and acting as "his guardian" at the same time.

That guy is now enshrined as the embodiment of the LGBT movement across the nation and the world. Harvey Milk would not be in a position to judge the relationship of the two people that this thread is about.
Milk should have kept his pants on, and you know I've said that many times. And that was no little boy he was fucking and the times were different but I doubt you were there.

Milk should have been charged, tried and upon conviction of the evidence that he engaged in sex with a minor child, executed for that crime.

Sex is mostly about yourself for a good long time. And yeah, they think for shit but they can think and they do need to use what nature created even before we would like them to. One arbitrary line is the same as another, arbitrary. If you really want them to make better decisions then they need to know what the big deal is about and the fact that in reality, it isn't that big a deal it just is to us.

We could make their sexual activity plenty safe for them, we just don't want to go there so nature hands them the keys to what's in their underpants and we pretend they don't need to be taught how to drive...

It is a big deal. Girls can get "reputations" and do. Same with boys. Sex can have long reaching effects, especially when you are a teenager. Even if teenagers KNOW the consequences, a lot of times they just don't care. I agree with sex education, but that only goes so far. Teenagers are just too immature and irresponsible in most instances. That doesn't mean there is something wrong with them. It is a natural stage of development. A lot of it is probably hormonal too.

I really don't know anything about that. I've heard the name of course and a little bit about him, but I'm not really concerned about him at all. Besides, isn't he dead or something?

Forum List

Back