Teenager Who Has Been Dating Her Father For Two Years Reveals The Pair Are Planning To Get Married..

The sex was on Milk, the drugs were on Jack, and the mental illness, on Jack yet again. And no one, not a single person but you gives a flying fuck about these two dead faggots. Move on Sil, you've lost and society is leaving you in the dust sitting in your own urine.

Really?

c260f88b-b15f-4144-b9ab-fcdfdf3e01d7_zpsa0887f69.jpg

"Perhaps more than any other modern figure, Harvey Milk’s life and political career embody the rise of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) civil rights movement in California, across the nation, and throughout the world..." SB 572 Senate Bill - AMENDED
Yeah, and nobody gives a shit. That means as much as the Grace Kelly stamp, that also doesn't matter a fucking damn. Elvis fucked plenty of teens, even married one, and Nugent fucked them far younger than Milk. Maybe you should move on and start denouncing them for a change?

Well, given that this man was a political figure, it does tend to mean a bit more to some people than a mere entertainer. I don't think Elvis or Ted Nugent have any authority when it comes to making policy. Did he serve time for having sex with a minor who was under the influence of drugs? Usually when a person would sink to such low levels, it means it's probably not the first or last time that particular person has done this. How old was he when this occurred? Anyone know, or do I have to Google about this dude? :D

If he was having sex with an underaged boy who was also under the influence of drugs, why was he not in jail?

Do you think it is okay or appropriate for adults to pursue sexual relationships with teens younger than 18 years old?
Define "adult"? Are they within five or six years of each other? Then no harm, no foul. And in reality whether I approve or not doesn't matter, it's going to happen so let's deal with it rationally.

And Jack was a 16-year-old street hustler, male prostitute, and drug addict. He wasn't some little boy that Milk was babysitting as Sil likes to represent.

The sex was on Milk, the drugs were on Jack, and the mental illness, on Jack yet again. And no one, not a single person but you gives a flying fuck about these two dead faggots. Move on Sil, you've lost and society is leaving you in the dust sitting in your own urine.

Really?

"Perhaps more than any other modern figure, Harvey Milk’s life and political career embody the rise of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) civil rights movement in California, across the nation, and throughout the world..." SB 572 Senate Bill - AMENDED
Yeah, and nobody gives a shit. That means as much as the Grace Kelly stamp, that also doesn't matter a fucking damn. Elvis fucked plenty of teens, even married one, and Nugent fucked them far younger than Milk. Maybe you should move on and start denouncing them for a change?

Well, given that this man was a political figure, it does tend to mean a bit more to some people than a mere entertainer. I don't think Elvis or Ted Nugent have any authority when it comes to making policy. Did he serve time for having sex with a minor who was under the influence of drugs? Usually when a person would sink to such low levels, it means it's probably not the first or last time that particular person has done this. How old was he when this occurred? Anyone know, or do I have to Google about this dude? :D

If he was having sex with an underaged boy who was also under the influence of drugs, why was he not in jail?

Do you think it is okay or appropriate for adults to pursue sexual relationships with teens younger than 18 years old?
Define "adult"? Are they within five or six years of each other? Then no harm, no foul. And in reality whether I approve or not doesn't matter, it's going to happen so let's deal with it rationally.

And Jack was a 16-year-old street hustler, male prostitute, and drug addict. He wasn't some little boy that Milk was babysitting as Sil likes to represent.

That is a misguided child. The adult is at fault for taking advantage of his misfortune and perhaps adding to his misery. In order to be a GOOD man, he should have gotten this boy some help and given him some guidance, not had sex with him.

Really?

I'm sorry but if you only have 16 years of experience living on earth, then you are still a child. I don't care how mature you might THINK you are. Lol.

Really?

That is a misguided child. The adult is at fault for taking advantage of his misfortune and perhaps adding to his misery. In order to be a GOOD man, he should have gotten this boy some help and given him some guidance, not had sex with him.
He was hardly a child, but Milk should have kept his pants on. The list of men that description fits is much smaller if you reverse the question.

Really?

I'm sorry but if you only have 16 years of experience living on earth, then you are still a child. I don't care how mature you might THINK you are. Lol.
Well you can say that but it isn't true in human history until very, very recently.

Well you can say that but it isn't true in human history until very, very recently.

It is though. Yes, people had to take on a lot more responsibility at a younger age in the past, but that doesn't make it right. We also had slaves, put children to work with very little or no pay, and actually, it is a known fact that children have been mistreated throughout history BECAUSE of the fact that they are vulnerable.

Did you know that there were animal welfare laws BEFORE there were such laws pertaining to the treatment of children? Also, with advances in technology, children are allowed to be children for a much longer time, and they are still children at 16 years old. Very much so.

BTW, I have LOTS of experience in this subject matter on a more personal level. :D I KNOW that a 16-year-old is still a child. I was 16 years old at one time too. I remember my thought processes, etc., and some of really stupid things I have done. I was in NO WAY an adult at 16 years old.

http://www.americanbar.org/content/...ciety/ChildProtectionHistory.authcheckdam.pdf

He was hardly a child, but Milk should have kept his pants on. The list of men that description fits is much smaller if you reverse the question.

Well, one of the most obvious questions, I think, is what on earth was this man doing hanging out with 16-year-old drug addict prostitutes?

It is though. Yes, people had to take on a lot more responsibility at a younger age in the past, but that doesn't make it right. We also had slaves, put children to work with very little or no pay, and actually, it is a known fact that children have been mistreated throughout history BECAUSE of the fact that they are vulnerable.

Did you know that there were animal welfare laws BEFORE there were such laws pertaining to the treatment of children? Also, with advances in technology, children are allowed to be children for a much longer time, and they are still children at 16 years old. Very much so.

BTW, I have LOTS of experience in this subject matter on a more personal level. :D I KNOW that a 16-year-old is still a child. I was 16 years old at one time too. I remember my thought processes, etc., and some of really stupid things I have done. I was in NO WAY an adult at 16 years old.

http://www.americanbar.org/content/...ciety/ChildProtectionHistory.authcheckdam.pdf
In American you aren't an adult if you're forty fucking five. We are a nation of infants, who act like them. Children with VISA cards, and just as uneducated and irresponsible.

Well, one of the most obvious questions, I think, is what on earth was this man doing hanging out with 16-year-old drug addict prostitutes?
Finding liberation in our homophobic nation.

What do you mean by that? You think it's acceptable for adults to be having sex with 16-year-old drug addict prostitutes? Obviously you care not at all about the boy as a person. He is a person, you know, with feelings. I imagine that NOBODY really wants to be a drug addict or a prostitute.

How old was this man when this was happening anyways? I get the feeling this was probably not the first time he had done things like this. Like I said earlier, some people are sick and like to target these types of individual because, of course, they are easy to take advantage of. However, if he was any kind of a human being, he wouldn't even THINK about doing such a thing to a confused mixed up child who has a drug problem. I think that is atrocious behavior for any adult. They are predators.

How old was this man when this was happening anyways? I get the feeling this was probably not the first time he had done things like this. Like I said earlier, some people are sick and like to target these types of individual because, of course, they are easy to take advantage of. However, if he was any kind of a human being, he wouldn't even THINK about doing such a thing to a confused mixed up child who has a drug problem. I think that is atrocious behavior for any adult. They are predators.
He was in his late twenties as I remember. Google will tell you. It's all out there.

I honestly think there is something seriously wrong with a person who would target teenagers as sexual partners. Something is seriously wrong there, in today's day and age. I think they are either kind of like social outcasts within their own age groups, or they are emotionally and mentally immature, maybe even very mildly mentally challenged.

That's just how I feel, but I think it makes sense if a person can be attracted to such a level to a teenager. I mean, I understand that teenagers might have the outward appearance of being an adult, but normally if you talk to a teenager for only a few minutes, it is quite obvious they are still children on an emotional and mental level. I can understand that a man might admire the outward beauty of a teenager, but to be actually "sexually" turned on by them, I think that denotes a serious issue. In most instances, you really would have nothing in common, or not much. Also, because the frontal lobes of teens are still under development and can be up to the age of 25, they are naturally immature and not prepared for an intimate adult sexual relationship.

Speaking as a woman in her 30s, I would never even contemplate a sexual relationship with a teenaged boy. :lol: Just the thought of that is hysterical to me.

I remember being at a party a few years back when I was in my mid 20s, and there was a group of girls who showed up, all attractive girls but quite OBVIOUSLY teenagers. The behaviors were quite clearly the behaviors of teens. Also, they started discussing gym class and "boys" and "did you hear about Suzie . . . ?" Stuff like that. Lol. I left immediately.

I remember being at a party a few years back when I was in my mid 20s, and there was a group of girls who showed up, all attractive girls but quite OBVIOUSLY teenagers. The behaviors were quite clearly the behaviors of teens. Also, they started discussing gym class and "boys" and "did you hear about Suzie . . . ?" Stuff like that. Lol. I left immediately.
You left but what did the "boys" do, start pouring drinks of course. A smart teenage girl and a stupid young male as mentally the same so it's no shock when they bed each other. Get over the age thing, that's not the reality. 22 and 16 isn't a crime, it's Romeo and Juliet.

Childhood is now legally defined as ending at age 26.

Just one of the little side bennies of Obamacare.

Screw any boy or girl younger than that and you're a pedophile and belong behind bars for at least 20 years.

You left but what did the "boys" do, start pouring drinks of course. A smart teenage girl and a stupid young male as mentally the same so it's no shock when they bed each other. Get over the age thing, that's not the reality. 22 and 16 isn't a crime, it's Romeo and Juliet.

Of course, I'm not talking about a 22 year old young man. I am talking about those over 25. A man who is a normal healthy mature male would probably be more interested in women closer to his own age because they would have a lot more in common. The adults need to be in control of themselves and leave the kids alone.

Of course, I'm not talking about a 22 year old young man. I am talking about those over 25. A man who is a normal healthy mature male would probably be more interested in women closer to his own age because they would have a lot more in common. The adults need to be in control of themselves and leave the kids alone.
Most do so thank God for small favors.

Forum List

Back