Teenager Who Has Been Dating Her Father For Two Years Reveals The Pair Are Planning To Get Married..

This is normally not the case. Teenagers are NOT known for their good decision-making skills. :D Many, many, many teens ARE confused, some come from bad homes, some don't really have any guidance. This is the reason WHY they are still under the guardianship of parents or custodians.

Harvey Milk's boy-toy Jack Mckinley came from such circumstances. His double-fuck was that he was under the guardianship of the guy who was sodomizing him as a minor. "Paint" said the minor Jack was a "street hustler/prostitute" and alluded as to how he deserved it. Or perhaps as to how the boy was taking advantage (somehow) of the 33 year old man who was sodomizing him and acting as "his guardian" at the same time.

That guy is now enshrined as the embodiment of the LGBT movement across the nation and the world. Harvey Milk would not be in a position to judge the relationship of the two people that this thread is about.

Milk should have been charged, tried and upon conviction of the evidence that he engaged in sex with a minor child, executed for that crime.
That's just utter nonsense, but thanks. And please, more emotion and less rational thought next time.

This is normally not the case. Teenagers are NOT known for their good decision-making skills. :D Many, many, many teens ARE confused, some come from bad homes, some don't really have any guidance. This is the reason WHY they are still under the guardianship of parents or custodians.

Harvey Milk's boy-toy Jack Mckinley came from such circumstances. His double-fuck was that he was under the guardianship of the guy who was sodomizing him as a minor. "Paint" said the minor Jack was a "street hustler/prostitute" and alluded as to how he deserved it. Or perhaps as to how the boy was taking advantage (somehow) of the 33 year old man who was sodomizing him and acting as "his guardian" at the same time.

That guy is now enshrined as the embodiment of the LGBT movement across the nation and the world. Harvey Milk would not be in a position to judge the relationship of the two people that this thread is about.

I really don't know anything about that. I've heard the name of course and a little bit about him, but I'm not really concerned about him at all. Besides, isn't he dead or something?
Yeah, dead about 40 years ago, and so is Jack who killed himself at the same age that Milk was killed.

I really don't know anything about that. I've heard the name of course and a little bit about him, but I'm not really concerned about him at all. Besides, isn't he dead or something?
Yeah, dead about 40 years ago, and so is Jack who killed himself at the same age that Milk was killed.

Anyways, I hear you about the fact that most teenagers are going to experiment with sex at least by a certain age. I don't think it is okay to give them the "okay" to do so though. IMO, if you are going to have sex, then you had better be prepared to deal with the consequences, and the fact is that most teens are not prepared to deal with the consequences.

18 years old is THE age for me, because it gives the child a chance to have finished his/her primary education, they are more independent and less reliant on parents for support at that age, they have at least a LITTLE bit of life experience by that age to be able make at least SOME good decisions on their own without guidance.

Also, teenagers, by nature, are very selfish. This is the main reason why they are still like children. They only think of themselves, and they want instant gratification. They also have the mindset that "nothing bad will happen to ME, that only happens to other people."
Sex is mostly about yourself for a good long time. And yeah, they think for shit but they can think and they do need to use what nature created even before we would like them to. One arbitrary line is the same as another, arbitrary. If you really want them to make better decisions then they need to know what the big deal is about and the fact that in reality, it isn't that big a deal it just is to us.

We could make their sexual activity plenty safe for them, we just don't want to go there so nature hands them the keys to what's in their underpants and we pretend they don't need to be taught how to drive...

It is a big deal. Girls can get "reputations" and do. Same with boys. Sex can have long reaching effects, especially when you are a teenager. Even if teenagers KNOW the consequences, a lot of times they just don't care. I agree with sex education, but that only goes so far. Teenagers are just too immature and irresponsible in most instances. That doesn't mean there is something wrong with them. It is a natural stage of development. A lot of it is probably hormonal too.
Biology is in the driver's seat, and we aren't. That's why the lines we draw are utter crap, which is my basic point. If you really want the very best babies you're going to get them between 18 and 26, and there's gonna be a bit of practice before that in most cases. It's biology, and the laws in this case are ideology. They express our hopes but the reality is far different.

Anyways, I hear you about the fact that most teenagers are going to experiment with sex at least by a certain age. I don't think it is okay to give them the "okay" to do so though. IMO, if you are going to have sex, then you had better be prepared to deal with the consequences, and the fact is that most teens are not prepared to deal with the consequences.
You don't have to give them permission, it's not required since their body belongs to them, but you can make a safe space for them to try it out, which means you know what they are up to, like it or not, instead of pretending they aren't up to anything, which is rarely true.

18 years old is THE age for me, because it gives the child a chance to have finished his/her primary education, they are more independent and less reliant on parents for support at that age, they have at least a LITTLE bit of life experience by that age to be able make at least SOME good decisions on their own without guidance.

Also, teenagers, by nature, are very selfish. This is the main reason why they are still like children. They only think of themselves, and they want instant gratification. They also have the mindset that "nothing bad will happen to ME, that only happens to other people."
Sex is mostly about yourself for a good long time. And yeah, they think for shit but they can think and they do need to use what nature created even before we would like them to. One arbitrary line is the same as another, arbitrary. If you really want them to make better decisions then they need to know what the big deal is about and the fact that in reality, it isn't that big a deal it just is to us.

We could make their sexual activity plenty safe for them, we just don't want to go there so nature hands them the keys to what's in their underpants and we pretend they don't need to be taught how to drive...

It is a big deal. Girls can get "reputations" and do. Same with boys. Sex can have long reaching effects, especially when you are a teenager. Even if teenagers KNOW the consequences, a lot of times they just don't care. I agree with sex education, but that only goes so far. Teenagers are just too immature and irresponsible in most instances. That doesn't mean there is something wrong with them. It is a natural stage of development. A lot of it is probably hormonal too.
Biology is in the driver's seat, and we aren't. That's why the lines we draw are utter crap, which is my basic point. If you really want the very best babies you're going to get them between 18 and 26, and there's gonna be a bit of practice before that in most cases. It's biology, and the laws in this case are ideology. They express our hopes but the reality is far different.

Yes, sure, but if you give them an INCH, they will take a MILE. There is no doubt about that. This is why they need structure and guidelines. A lot of times, teenagers don't think of things in the long-term. It seems that many of them cannot see past the nose on their face. I think a lot of times, sadly, this is why there are so many teen suicides. They don't realize that things are usually always going to get better eventually. To them, high school is their ENTIRE lives.

Now, I go from thinking about teens in this way, and then I think of an adult who would take advantage, especially a child's OWN parent. There is no doubt that it is a despicable act on the part of the parent.

Yes, sure, but if you give them an INCH, they will take a MILE. There is no doubt about that. This is why they need structure and guidelines. A lot of times, teenagers don't think of things in the long-term. It seems that many of them cannot see past the nose on their face. I think a lot of times, sadly, this is why there are so many teen suicides. They don't realize that things are usually always going to get better eventually. To them, high school is their ENTIRE lives.
Yep, and for many of them, myself included, the thing that got us through was not the teachers, or the administrators, and certainly not our parents, but the ones we crawled into bed with. They are the ones that kept me alive and well because without them I would be here. They were the only good thing for four very long years.

Now, I go from thinking about teens in this way, and then I think of an adult who would take advantage, especially a child's OWN parent. There is no doubt that it is a despicable act on the part of the parent.
It's twisted alright, but humans aren't known for their high morality, which they don't have.

Yep, and for many of them, myself included, the thing that got us through was not the teachers, or the administrators, and certainly not our parents, but the ones we crawled into bed with. They are the ones that kept me alive and well because without them I would be here. They were the only good thing for four very long years.

I can't speak to your own personal experiences, but I don't think that is the case with most teens. Most do not develop very "close" relationships with those they have sex with because they just aren't mature enough to be able to maintain such relationships. This where "selfishness" comes into play. Teens are also not known for long-term relationships in most instances. Of course, that may be a little different for a 17 or 18-year-old teenager, but younger teens . . . not so much. They go through "crushes" like they change their underwear.

Sex is NOT the only way to show love and affection for a person, you know. In fact, in most instances for men, sex has absolutely nothing to do with love.

Sex is NOT the only way to show love and affection for a person, you know. In fact, in most instances for men, sex has absolutely nothing to do with love.
I couldn't agree more, but that's not something a teenager would know now is it? If you teach them that men give love to get sex and women give sex to get love they will be on their way.

I can't speak to your own personal experiences, but I don't think that is the case with most teens. Most do not develop very "close" relationships with those they have sex with because they just aren't mature enough to be able to maintain such relationships. This where "selfishness" comes into play. Teens are also not known for long-term relationships in most instances. Of course, that may be a little different for a 17 or 18-year-old teenager, but younger teens . . . not so much. They go through "crushes" like they change their underwear.
Life is messy, especially for them, but believe me, they are alive in there, they are sexual beings, and ignoring that because it makes us uncomfortable is irrational.

Last edited:

Life is messy, especially for them, but believe me, they are alive in there, they are sexual beings, and ignoring because it makes us uncomfortable is irrational.

What is important is to teach them that sex does not equal love, teach the young women that sex is NOT the way to get love and affection, that along with sex comes very serious consequences, everything from the emotional to having a baby. There are a lot of consequences that are negative.

Life is messy, especially for them, but believe me, they are alive in there, they are sexual beings, and ignoring because it makes us uncomfortable is irrational.

What is important is to teach them that sex does not equal love, teach the young women that sex is NOT the way to get love and affection, that along with sex comes very serious consequences, everything from the emotional to having a baby. There are a lot of consequences that are negative.
And conversely, positive. It's not an either or issue, it's when so the more they know the better off they are. If we were rational this wouldn't be such a big deal. In other nations they are and they have far fewer issues than we do.

Milk should have been charged, tried and upon conviction of the evidence that he engaged in sex with a minor child, executed for that crime.
That's just utter nonsense, but thanks. And please, more emotion and less rational thought next time.

What is rational is the law. It states that in California where Milk was sodomizing Jack McKinley as a minor, that is a felony. Exacerbated once over by the fact that young Jack was on drugs (drug rape) and mentally ill (the third felony).

Rationally, emotionlessly, Harvey Milk was guilty of three felonies ongoing with Jack McKinley. And as such, his sex life has been iconized by the LGBT cult.

So, there you go. None of them have the right to pass judgment on this couple of this thread..

What is rational is the law. It states that in California where Milk was sodomizing Jack McKinley as a minor, that is a felony. Exacerbated once over by the fact that young Jack was on drugs (drug rape) and mentally ill (the third felony).

Rationally, emotionlessly, Harvey Milk was guilty of three felonies ongoing with Jack McKinley. And as such, his sex life has been iconized by the LGBT cult.

So, there you go. None of them have the right to pass judgment on this couple of this thread..
The sex was on Milk, the drugs were on Jack, and the mental illness, on Jack yet again. And no one, not a single person but you gives a flying fuck about these two dead faggots. Move on Sil, you've lost and society is leaving you in the dust sitting in your own urine.

The sex was on Milk, the drugs were on Jack, and the mental illness, on Jack yet again. And no one, not a single person but you gives a flying fuck about these two dead faggots. Move on Sil, you've lost and society is leaving you in the dust sitting in your own urine.

Really?

c260f88b-b15f-4144-b9ab-fcdfdf3e01d7_zpsa0887f69.jpg

"Perhaps more than any other modern figure, Harvey Milk’s life and political career embody the rise of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) civil rights movement in California, across the nation, and throughout the world..." SB 572 Senate Bill - AMENDED

Really?

"Perhaps more than any other modern figure, Harvey Milk’s life and political career embody the rise of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) civil rights movement in California, across the nation, and throughout the world..." SB 572 Senate Bill - AMENDED
Yeah, and nobody gives a shit. That means as much as the Grace Kelly stamp, that also doesn't matter a fucking damn. Elvis fucked plenty of teens, even married one, and Nugent fucked them far younger than Milk. Maybe you should move on and start denouncing them for a change?

Really?

Yeah, and nobody gives a shit. That means as much as the Grace Kelly stamp, that also doesn't matter a fucking damn. Elvis fucked plenty of teens, even married one, and Nugent fucked them far younger than Milk. Maybe you should move on and start denouncing them for a change?

Well, given that this man was a political figure, it does tend to mean a bit more to some people than a mere entertainer. I don't think Elvis or Ted Nugent have any authority when it comes to making policy. Did he serve time for having sex with a minor who was under the influence of drugs? Usually when a person would sink to such low levels, it means it's probably not the first or last time that particular person has done this. How old was he when this occurred? Anyone know, or do I have to Google about this dude? :D

If he was having sex with an underaged boy who was also under the influence of drugs, why was he not in jail?

Do you think it is okay or appropriate for adults to pursue sexual relationships with teens younger than 18 years old?

Forum List

Back