Teenager Who Has Been Dating Her Father For Two Years Reveals The Pair Are Planning To Get Married..

Incest is illegal in many states with good reason. Because, as I explained to you earlier, but you failed to understand, there is a HUGE potential for abuse in such relationships.

I failed to understand nothing. It's not illegal between consenting adults. It's illegal only when committed when one of the parties is not of legal age.

You keep trying to bring up issues and constraints that aren't relevant to my hypothetical question. I'm not talking about people who aren't of legal age. I'm talking about adults. It's legal for them to have sex, so why isn't legal for them to marry?

There's also a reason that gays were not previously allowed to marry. It's the fact that they can't reproduce.

Marriage is the joining of one man and one woman and that is without regard to the sexually abnormal who 'feel' that they will FINALLY be 'legitimate', if they can just 'get married'.
Not limited to that anymore. :D

Yes it is. The term "gay marriage" is an oxymoron. It will always be a joke, and no one will ever take it seriously.
Most of the country already takes it seriously my little infant.

No they don't.

I failed to understand nothing. It's not illegal between consenting adults. It's illegal only when committed when one of the parties is not of legal age.

You keep trying to bring up issues and constraints that aren't relevant to my hypothetical question. I'm not talking about people who aren't of legal age. I'm talking about adults. It's legal for them to have sex, so why isn't legal for them to marry?

There's also a reason that gays were not previously allowed to marry. It's the fact that they can't reproduce.

Marriage is the joining of one man and one woman and that is without regard to the sexually abnormal who 'feel' that they will FINALLY be 'legitimate', if they can just 'get married'.

Yes it is. The term "gay marriage" is an oxymoron. It will always be a joke, and no one will ever take it seriously.

No they don't.
Oh but they do my little infant, because it's the law.

A father and daughter are planning to get married, and she says they are gonna try to have kids. She is of consenting age. What's your thoughts?

Until gay marriage is made unlawful, I would tell them, go for it.
Gay marriage is here to stay little man. You should move to Jesusland instead.

I don't object. I have some very looking relatives I'd marry...

If gays can do it, anyone can. No bar can be set lower than the abominations.

No they don't.

No they don't. They take it no more seriously than the law against spitting on the sidewalk.

No they don't.

No they don't. They take it no more seriously than the law against spitting on the sidewalk.
I'm sure you believe so my little infant but the lawyers, the judges, the courts, and the majority of the people do not. To them it is just what it is, a binding contract and very soon to be the law of the land, which you can do nothing about but cry like the infant you are.

No they don't.

I'm sure you believe so my little infant but the lawyers, the judges, the courts, and the majority of the people do not. To them it is just what it is, a binding contract and very soon to be the law of the land, which you can do nothing about but cry like the infant you are.

It's true that a bunch of hack liberal judges take it seriously. and lawyers have to do what judges say, but the majority of Americans are smirking behind their hands. When they see Adam and Steve kissing or holding hands, they stifle the urge to laugh or to retch.

No they don't.

It's true that a bunch of hack liberal judges take it seriously, but the majority of Americans are smirking behind their hands. When the see Adam and Steve kissing or holding hands, they stifle the urge to laugh or to retch.
Even if true, and it isn't, it doesn't matter a fucking damn my little infant. And after June, it's all over but your tears.

A father and daughter are planning to get married, and she says they are gonna try to have kids. She is of consenting age. What's your thoughts?

Sir, are you gay?

Yeah, that was my suspicion as well. He doesn't seem to be married, and I've found that the homosexuals are invariably the most vicious apologists for gay marriage.

Sir, are you gay?

Yeah, that was my suspicion as well. He doesn't seem to be married, and I've found that the homosexuals are invariably the most vicious apologists for gay marriage.
I don't give a fuck if a single one of the faggots wants to get married. Equality before the law demands that they can, if they choose to. Welcome to America finally living up to one of its founding principles boys.

I don't give a fuck if a single one of the faggots wants to get married. Equality before the law demands that they can, if they choose to. Welcome to America finally living up to one of its founding principles boys.

He uses the slur "faggot" to make it look like he's not gay.
I use it because you little PC motherfuckers don't, but that's what exactly you mean. I use ****** for the same reason Whitey.

I use it because you little PC motherfuckers don't, but that's what exactly you mean. I use ****** for the same reason Whitey.

Did you call me a "PC motherfucker"???

Did you not see my threads on fecal faggot fornicating fel-fiends?

I see all your pussy crap little man. Real men don't use the ignore function.

I see all your pussy crap little man. Real men don't use the ignore function.

You're a funny fecal faggot fornicating fel-fiend.

Forum List

Back