Teeth down there to stop rape.

One reason Dad knows to lay down the rules is because he is able to put himself in the boy's shoes, and there is nothing wrong with a father that does that.
True. We watched a movie last week about fathers, it was a pleasant surprise for recent films. Trailer ,A really great movie.

Looks like a great movie and I am know it will never be found on Netflix's because it's too Christian.

It is a great movie and its on YouTube. Maybe Prime too not sure, we paid $3.99, to watch it on Y.T.. It's over 2 hours long.

I just got a book on deprogramming Pronouns, former ovulating person
This book should prevent the need for deprogramming pronouns in the first place.
1656954220106.png

To merge back into this thread's intended topic, would you if want your daughter to use one of these condoms if she were going out on a date just in case the boy/young man didn't follow the rules?

Not me if she makes a mistake its all on her, be damned if I'm going to br an ally to it.

Having her use one of these condoms is the opposite to "being an ally to it". Reread the OP.

I'm talking about the sex before commitment part of it. I'm one of the last women you'd see handing my daughter or son a condom and saying be careful tramp. I know it will happen anyway, but I refuse to be a part of it. But I'm from the old school so my instruction doesn't matter.

I'm talking about the sex before commitment part of it. I'm one of the last women you'd see handing my daughter or son a condom and saying be careful tramp. I know it will happen anyway, but I refuse to be a part of it. But I'm from the old school so my instruction doesn't matter.
your instructions will always matter ..especially when you are speaking the truth ... it may not matter to everyone but it matters .

How about putting a small Snapping Turtle up there? That would work too...Sterilized of course
Yes! Were the turtle not sterilized there would surely be pregnancy! Imagine the pain of trying to abort a near-birth hard-shelled crop of baby turtles!

It might put one off abortions for life. Then they'd have to resign fromThe Democrat Party!

(Love it when words have multiple meanings.....)

Reread the OP. This is a condom that prevents rape, or at least ends a rape, because it mangles the male's dick. That is what my question was about. It other words I would be saying, use this sweetie to prevent being raped. So this is a totally different type of condom. Perhaps it shouldn't even be called a condom, but that's what it is being called.

Reread the OP. This is a condom that prevents rape, or at least ends a rape, because it mangles the male's dick. That is what my question was about. It other words I would be saying, use this sweetie to prevent being raped. So this is a totally different type of condom. Perhaps it shouldn't even be called a condom, but that's what it is being called.

Ok thanks for so profanely clearing that up for me.:omg:

Forum List

Back