Teixeira asks for special treatment that trump is receiving in classified documents case

Your ongoing arrogant ignorance is amusing.

Quick quiz based on your vast knowledge of the PRA. This should be easy for you.

According to the PRA, who decides what documents constitute “Presidential Records?”
The Presidential Records Act says that, the moment a president leaves office, NARA gets custody and control of all presidential records from his administration. Nothing in the act says there should be prolonged “talk” or a negotiated “agreement” between a former president and NARA over a former president’s return of presidential documents – much less that there should have been a months-long battle after NARA first contacted Trump’s team in 2021 to try to get some of the records that had not been handed over at the end of his presidency.
Brandon was shocked to learn that sometimes the government demands such documents back.
I haven't heard that, but even if true, he coopertated immediately, and completely.

Truth.

It says quite a bit about those who continuously believe the lie.
I really do not think many of the MAGA cult use their brain. They just wait until trump speaks a lie and then believes it. I mean, the guy says some outrageous things and his cult believe him. He claims the Presidential Records Act gives him the right to retain classified documents. THAT IS A LIE! But his cult believes it. He claims he won the 2020 election in a landslide and his cult believes it. THAT IS A LIE!

Does the MAGA cult actually have a brain or are they just parroting the lies that trump speaks. I really think most rely on the latter.

The Presidential Records Act says that, the moment a president leaves office, NARA gets custody and control of all presidential records from his administration. Nothing in the act says there should be prolonged “talk” or a negotiated “agreement” between a former president and NARA over a former president’s return of presidential documents – much less that there should have been a months-long battle after NARA first contacted Trump’s team in 2021 to try to get some of the records that had not been handed over at the end of his presidency.

I haven't heard that, but even if true, he coopertated immediately, and completely.
trump committed multiple felonies, including obstruction of justice. If the law is applied equally, he should go to jail for decades.

Who determines what the Presidential Records are? That was the question. Try to focus Bullfrog.

Who determines what the Presidential Records are? That was the question. Try to focus Bullfrog.

44 U.S. Code 2201 makes that determination.
(1)
The term “documentary material” means all books, correspondence, memoranda, documents, papers, pamphlets, works of art, models, pictures, photographs, plats, maps, films, and motion pictures, including, but not limited to, audio and visual records, or other electronic or mechanical recordations, whether in analog, digital, or any other form.

(2)The term “Presidential records” means documentary materials, or any reasonably segregable portion thereof, created or received by the President, the President’s immediate staff, or a unit or individual of the Executive Office of the President whose function is to advise or assist the President, in the course of conducting activities which relate to or have an effect upon the carrying out of the constitutional, statutory, or other official or ceremonial duties of the President. Such term—
(A)
includes any documentary materials relating to the political activities of the President or members of the President’s staff, but only if such activities relate to or have a direct effect upon the carrying out of constitutional, statutory, or other official or ceremonial duties of the President; but
(B)
does not include any documentary materials that are (i) official records of an agency (as defined in section 552(e)[1] of title 5, United States Code); (ii) personal records; (iii) stocks of publications and stationery; or (iv) extra copies of documents produced only for convenience of reference, when such copies are clearly so identified.

(3)The term “personal records” means all documentary materials, or any reasonably segregable portion therof,[2] of a purely private or nonpublic character which do not relate to or have an effect upon the carrying out of the constitutional, statutory, or other official or ceremonial duties of the President. Such term includes—
(A)
diaries, journals, or other personal notes serving as the functional equivalent of a diary or journal which are not prepared or utilized for, or circulated or communicated in the course of, transacting Government business;
(B)
materials relating to private political associations, and having no relation to or direct effect upon the carrying out of constitutional, statutory, or other official or ceremonial duties of the President; and
(C)
materials relating exclusively to the President’s own election to the office of the Presidency; and materials directly relating to the election of a particular individual or individuals to Federal, State, or local office, which have no relation to or direct effect upon the carrying out of constitutional, statutory, or other official or ceremonial duties of the President.

(1)
The term “documentary material” means all books, correspondence, memoranda, documents, papers, pamphlets, works of art, models, pictures, photographs, plats, maps, films, and motion pictures, including, but not limited to, audio and visual records, or other electronic or mechanical recordations, whether in analog, digital, or any other form.

(2)The term “Presidential records” means documentary materials, or any reasonably segregable portion thereof, created or received by the President, the President’s immediate staff, or a unit or individual of the Executive Office of the President whose function is to advise or assist the President, in the course of conducting activities which relate to or have an effect upon the carrying out of the constitutional, statutory, or other official or ceremonial duties of the President. Such term—
(A)
includes any documentary materials relating to the political activities of the President or members of the President’s staff, but only if such activities relate to or have a direct effect upon the carrying out of constitutional, statutory, or other official or ceremonial duties of the President; but
(B)
does not include any documentary materials that are (i) official records of an agency (as defined in section 552(e)[1] of title 5, United States Code); (ii) personal records; (iii) stocks of publications and stationery; or (iv) extra copies of documents produced only for convenience of reference, when such copies are clearly so identified.

(3)The term “personal records” means all documentary materials, or any reasonably segregable portion therof,[2] of a purely private or nonpublic character which do not relate to or have an effect upon the carrying out of the constitutional, statutory, or other official or ceremonial duties of the President. Such term includes—
(A)
diaries, journals, or other personal notes serving as the functional equivalent of a diary or journal which are not prepared or utilized for, or circulated or communicated in the course of, transacting Government business;
(B)
materials relating to private political associations, and having no relation to or direct effect upon the carrying out of constitutional, statutory, or other official or ceremonial duties of the President; and
(C)
materials relating exclusively to the President’s own election to the office of the Presidency; and materials directly relating to the election of a particular individual or individuals to Federal, State, or local office, which have no relation to or direct effect upon the carrying out of constitutional, statutory, or other official or ceremonial duties of the President.
Closer. Closer. But, you keep missing it. Who gets to decide which records constitute the Presidential records as opposed to agency records or personal records.

Go ahead. It’s ok to say it. We all already know.

Closer. Closer. But, you keep missing it. Who gets to decide which records constitute the Presidential records as opposed to agency records or personal records.

Go ahead. It’s ok to say it. We all already know.
If you're having trouble comprehending that words have certain meanings, I can't help you. The above quote clearly defines those things, even if you don't agree with that definition.

(1)

(A)
(B)

(A)
(B)
(C)
Bottom line, classified documents prepared by the military ARE NOT the property of trump. He took those illegally. The DOJ worked with him for over a year to recover the documents. He did not cooperate, as Biden and Pence did. Instead, he lied to the DOJ, lied to his lawyers, and obstructed the efforts to recover the documents. The man should be behind bars. Instead he is out there lying his fat ars off.

If you're having trouble comprehending that words have certain meanings, I can't help you. The above quote clearly defines those things, even if you don't agree with that definition.
I’m sorry that in your ongoing severe case of mental retardation you can’t recognize that it’s the President who makes those calls.

Now, I realize that you’re massively stupid. But still, it wasn’t a trick question. Perhaps you are just railing against the fact — over which you have no control. That’s ok. Lobby for a change in that law. :itsok:

Bottom line, classified documents prepared by the military ARE NOT the property of trump. He took those illegally. The DOJ worked with him for over a year to recover the documents. He did not cooperate, as Biden and Pence did. Instead, he lied to the DOJ, lied to his lawyers, and obstructed the efforts to recover the documents. The man should be behind bars. Instead he is out there lying his fat ars off.
For MAGAs, none of that matters. Trumpsters gotta trump.

I’m sorry that in your ongoing severe case of mental retardation you can’t recognize that it’s the President who makes those calls.

Now, I realize that you’re massively stupid. But still, it wasn’t a trick question. Perhaps you are just railing against the fact — over which you have no control. That’s ok. Lobby for a change in that law. :itsok:
Please link any source, other than trump and his cult, that agrees with you.

Please link any source, other than trump and his cult, that agrees with you.
Please go suck a bag of dicks.

You can’t follow along. That’s on you. I’m not your remedial education tutor.

I’ll toss you one bone. But it won’t matter. You’ll just quibble all the more:

Ok. Two bones. This is actually from the same author, just much earlier:

I like his inset quote:

However, in reality, VAT, like
any other tax on a corporation, will be paid by some mixture of its customers, employees, suppliers, and shareholders.
Id., quoting “New Economics Foundation” albeit the internal link is broken.

Please go suck a bag of dicks.

You can’t follow along. That’s on you. I’m not your remedial education tutor.

I’ll toss you one bone. But it won’t matter. You’ll just quibble all the more:

Ok. Two bones. This is actually from the same author, just much earlier:

I like his inset quote:

Id., quoting “New Economics Foundation” albeit the internal link is broken.
Got it. You can't hang in a discussion about crazy trump, so a quick subject change might save you.

Forum List

Back