Teleprompter Trump

Donald Trump Uses Teleprompter After Regularly Mocking People For Using Teleprompters

Are you surprised?

Donald Trump, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, was noticeably boring during a speech Tuesday night after the latest round of primary elections.

Many criticized Trump for coming off as quiet and bland while reading from a teleprompter, something he’s done more frequently in the last few months of his 2016 campaign.

More: Donald Trump Uses Teleprompter After Regularly Mocking People For Using Teleprompters

Does he fail to notice his hypocrisy - or does he just not care?
The teleprompter allows Trump to use big words. Like "substantial". Words he would never use on his own.

Liberals are actually trying to make Trump's use of a tele-prompter?
- Not only is Liberals trying to point out Trump's hypocrisy or going back on what he has said is hilarious, but their bringing up a tele-prompter is over-the-top funny as hail!

BTW, someone should tell Barry to go back to using one....

"If...if...if...if...." :p
The
"If if if.." Speech was a great speech!!

:alcoholic:what does a right winger know about great oratory?
"Buuurp"! :alcoholic:
You are right. LIBs are famous for their 'oratory' AKA fucking lying to people with an average IQ in the low eighties.
REP don't 'talk' they accomplish!

Like what? They have become the party of no and doing nothing at all. You're the party full of anti-science assholes with iq's in the 80's.

Well, at least Adolf Trump isn't writing on his hands yet - like Daisy Mae Mooseburger.
Adolf Trump? History lesson Genius - Adolf advocated the disarming of his people...just like Hitlery - not Trump - does.

View attachment 77504

View attachment 77505

Tens of thousands of people are killed every year because of easy guns and you don't seem to care. I support guns but we better have gun checks and keep them away from sicko's. Common sense isn't like hitler.

Liberals are actually trying to make Trump's use of a tele-prompter?
- Not only is Liberals trying to point out Trump's hypocrisy or going back on what he has said is hilarious, but their bringing up a tele-prompter is over-the-top funny as hail!

We have at least two topics where people are shitting bricks over a jacket Hillary is wearing.

It's All Mud From Here

Donald Trump Uses Teleprompter After Regularly Mocking People For Using Teleprompters

Are you surprised?

No, because with everything, it's wrong if it's not what Trump does or says, until Trump does or says it, at which time it becomes right for Trump, but still wrong for everyone else who would or did say or do the same thing.

Let me just say this about Trump....

"If...if..if..if...if...ummm. okie doke.....er, um...if..if...if.... For Gawd's sake someone get me my tele-prompter!"
-- Barry

"Woof, woof, woof!"
-- Hillary

Above is the best example of USMB RW'er intellect.
It's your messiah off the teleprompter, dumbass.

I've heard many interviews of Obama and he's as articulate as anything the GOP has ever had to offer.

Now, after 8 years of TelePrompTer glut, they're going to point out to you each and every time Trump uses it. Folks, there are people in dialysis not as dependent on machinery as Barack Obama.

"If...if..if..if...if...ummm. okie doke.....er, um...if..if...if.... For Gawd's sake someone get me my tele-prompter!"
-- Barry

"Woof, woof, woof!"
-- Hillary

I've heard many interviews of Obama and he's as articulate as anything the GOP has ever had to offer.
While using the teleprompter, off of it, he is a train wreck.

NaziCons who live in glass houses should not throw rocks.
I was thinking that the other day when Hillary said Trump would be a failure with foreign relations. The first thing came to mind was bengazi and Russia's reset button, that was wrong.

Benghazi was a minor, insignificant episode. And no fault of Hillary Clinton.
Then who was in charge then? I agree, but when you lie about it for political reasons. Shows you aren't a leader. Obama has proved that.

-- Barry

"Woof, woof, woof!"
-- Hillary

How many American Ambassadors have been murdered?
How many of those murdered had their murderers walk away free?

Forum List

Back