Teleprompter Trump

obama lowered the bar by using a teleprompter nearly exclusively (and hearing him try to get a point across off prompter, we know why he had to use it).

You don't get to bitch if any other potus and/or candidate uses one.

Stop whining.

Actually, the entire teleprompter gripe was more racism from conservatives

You can't actually have an articulate black man can you? So, we got the black man can't actually speak without someone writing the words for him

In reality, Obama used a teleprompter for major speeches...just like every president before him. He has done quite well without it

Still playing the race card. Poor you.

No, his reason for using a teleprompter is evident whenever he attempts to speak without one. He falters, he stutters, he hems, he haws, he wanders aimlessly down paths that have nothing to do with the subject at hand, eventually he wanders back to the topic but alas, it's too late as he's put his audience to sleep. He's a speech putz without a teleprompter. Sorry, not sorry you can't get over that he's black. It's not a big deal. Really. Ooo, will you squeal "sexist!!" if the beast gets in and she's criticized? Yeah, I'll be looking for those posts from you but won't be holding my breath. Cause the 'gender' card just doesn't carry the same weight as the 'race' card, does it? :itsok:

Actually, the racial charge is appropriate
Obama is far from the first president to use a TelePrompTer or prepared notes for that matter. Yet, when Republicans are faced with an articulate "negro" they react with a racist ....the negro can only speak when someone else writes it out for him

There have been eight years of off the cuff speeches and interviews with Obama. He has been smooth and articulate. An occasional stutter or pause while he collects his thoughts are far from inarticulate.

Yet RACISTS still insist the negro can't speak without a TelePrompTer
'Smooth and articulate'?

If...if...if...if...er....if...if...if you say so. :p

Obamas stutter reflects someone who is collecting his thoughts.

Trump's heavy reliance on terms such as loser, dummy, moron, not a nice person....reflects someone with a poor vocabulary

Obama speaks like a Harvard graduate while Trump speaks like a graduate from Trump University
He sounds like an uneducated redneck off the teleprompter.

Donald Trump Talks Like a Third-Grader

Flattening the English language whenever he speaks without a script, Trump relies heavily on words such as “very” and “great,” and the pronouns “we” and “I,” which is his favorite word. As any news observer can observe, he lives to diminish his foes by calling them “losers,” “total losers,” “haters,” “dumb,” “idiots,” “morons,” “stupid,” “dummy” and “ disgusting.

his base only speaks flat dumbass, that's why he's so connected with them.

I can see Trump speaking to his base

But I am not aware of any examples where Trump actually speaks like a college graduate. He has to speak to dignitaries, CEOs, politicians and lawyers

Does anyone have ANY examples of Trump sounding like an educated man?

Obama is far from the first president to use a TelePrompTer or prepared notes for that matter. Yet, when Republicans are faced with an articulate "negro" they react with a racist ....the negro can only speak when someone else writes it out for him

There have been eight years of off the cuff speeches and interviews with Obama. He has been smooth and articulate. An occasional stutter or pause while he collects his thoughts are far from inarticulate.

Oh, doubling down on the race thing. Yeah well, when you've got nothing else . . .

He's a bumbling moron and sounds like a derp without the words written down so he can read them.

He's such a retarded idiot.

Keep on defending him, though. We enjoy the laughs.

Donald Trump Talks Like a Third-Grader

Flattening the English language whenever he speaks without a script, Trump relies heavily on words such as “very” and “great,” and the pronouns “we” and “I,” which is his favorite word. As any news observer can observe, he lives to diminish his foes by calling them “losers,” “total losers,” “haters,” “dumb,” “idiots,” “morons,” “stupid,” “dummy” and “ disgusting.

his base only speaks flat dumbass, that's why he's so connected with them.

I can see Trump speaking to his base

But I am not aware of any examples where Trump actually speaks like a college graduate. He has to speak to dignitaries, CEOs, politicians and lawyers

Does anyone have ANY examples of Trump sounding like an educated man?
He will make america great again Hillary wants to continue Obama's failed policies.

Actually, the entire teleprompter gripe was more racism from conservatives

You can't actually have an articulate black man can you? So, we got the black man can't actually speak without someone writing the words for him

In reality, Obama used a teleprompter for major speeches...just like every president before him. He has done quite well without it

Still playing the race card. Poor you.

No, his reason for using a teleprompter is evident whenever he attempts to speak without one. He falters, he stutters, he hems, he haws, he wanders aimlessly down paths that have nothing to do with the subject at hand, eventually he wanders back to the topic but alas, it's too late as he's put his audience to sleep. He's a speech putz without a teleprompter. Sorry, not sorry you can't get over that he's black. It's not a big deal. Really. Ooo, will you squeal "sexist!!" if the beast gets in and she's criticized? Yeah, I'll be looking for those posts from you but won't be holding my breath. Cause the 'gender' card just doesn't carry the same weight as the 'race' card, does it? :itsok:

'Smooth and articulate'?

If...if...if...if...er....if...if...if you say so. :p

Trump's heavy reliance on terms such as loser, dummy, moron, not a nice person....reflects someone with a poor vocabulary

Obama speaks like a Harvard graduate while Trump speaks like a graduate from Trump University
He sounds like an uneducated redneck off the teleprompter.

Far from it. Obama speaks in both formal and off the cuff situations and is well received. So is Hillary

Can anyone provide examples of Trump doing the same?

Oh please, his stutter reflects that he has no thoughts unless they're written down for him. He sounds like the dufus he is. obama off prompter is the real deal; on prompter he's playing a part. He reads well ... and you guys thought that meant something.

Oh, doubling down on the race thing. Yeah well, when you've got nothing else . . .

He's a bumbling moron and sounds like a derp without the words written down so he can read them.

Again, I imagine that is the best your conservative hate squad can come up with and Obama STLL does not come out that bad

You have ten years of Obama public appearances to pick from and with careful editing, that is the best you can do

Again, I imagine that is the best your conservative hate squad can come up with and Obama STLL does not come out that bad

You have ten years of Obama public appearances to pick from and with careful editing, that is the best you can do

It wouldn't matter what was shown, you'd still lick his boots.

Donald Trump Uses Teleprompter After Regularly Mocking People For Using Teleprompters

Are you surprised?

Donald Trump, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, was noticeably boring during a speech Tuesday night after the latest round of primary elections.

Many criticized Trump for coming off as quiet and bland while reading from a teleprompter, something he’s done more frequently in the last few months of his 2016 campaign.

More: Donald Trump Uses Teleprompter After Regularly Mocking People For Using Teleprompters

Does he fail to notice his hypocrisy - or does he just not care?

I love a good look back thread to bump

Donald Trump Uses Teleprompter After Regularly Mocking People For Using Teleprompters

Are you surprised?

Donald Trump, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, was noticeably boring during a speech Tuesday night after the latest round of primary elections.

Many criticized Trump for coming off as quiet and bland while reading from a teleprompter, something he’s done more frequently in the last few months of his 2016 campaign.

More: Donald Trump Uses Teleprompter After Regularly Mocking People For Using Teleprompters

The teleprompter allows Trump to use big words. Like "substantial". Words he would never use on his own.

On the other hand, unlike Obama Trump knows it is Navy Corpsman (Core.man) not Navy Corpse.man. Also unlike Obama, Trump knows you can't return to the status quo (present conditions) but you can return to the status quo ante (the way things used to be). Also, unlike Obama Trump knows the difference between ”intercontinental railroad” (which Obama said our forefathers built) and “transcontinental railroad” (which our forefathers actually built). I am also sure that Trump knows the U.S. Constitution is not 20 centuries old as Obama claimed. I am also convinced that Trump – and most other Americans - know that Europe is a Continent, not a country as Obama claimed And the list goes on and on..

When you strip away the media hype about Obama's purported superior intelligence you are left with the inescapable conclusion that the man is a little bit daft. Intellectually, Trump is by far superior to the celebrated fraud in the White House. If you think Obama is smarter than you, you either: (1) have a self-image problem, or (2) don't have reliable news sources. Try Drudge report.

Oh please, his stutter reflects that he has no thoughts unless they're written down for him. He sounds like the dufus he is. obama off prompter is the real deal; on prompter he's playing a part. He reads well ... and you guys thought that meant something.

So you really don't have anything then, do ya.

On the other hand, unlike Obama Trump knows it is Navy Corpsman (Core.man) not Navy Corpse.man. Also unlike Obama, Trump knows you can't return to the status quo (present conditions) but you can return to the status quo ante (the way things used to be). Also, unlike Obama Trump knows the difference between ”intercontinental railroad” (which Obama said our forefathers built) and “transcontinental railroad” (which our forefathers actually built). I am also sure that Trump knows the U.S. Constitution is not 20 centuries old as Obama claimed. I am also convinced that Trump – and most other Americans - know that Europe is a Continent, not a country as Obama claimed And the list goes on and on..

When you strip away the media hype about Obama's purported superior intelligence you are left with the inescapable conclusion that the man is a little bit daft. Intellectually, Trump is by far superior to the celebrated fraud in the White House. If you think Obama is smarter than you, you either: (1) have a self-image problem, or (2) don't have reliable news sources. Try Drudge report.

You must be a yoga master to be able to twist like that.

Are you surprised?

5a8dff232000008806eaf960.jpeg

Trump Needs Reminder To Listen To Parkland Survivors In ‘Listening Session’ | HuffPost

Parkland Survivor: ‘I’ve Never Been So Unimpressed By A Person’ After Trump Call

The president reached out to Samantha Fuentes while she was in the hospital recovering from shooting wounds….the president “didn’t make me feel better in the slightest.”

“He said he heard that I was a big fan of his, and then he said, ‘I’m a big fan of yours too.’ I’m pretty sure he made that up,” “Talking to the president, I’ve never been so unimpressed by a person in my life.”

Trump received public backlash after a photo from the listening session showed him holding a notecard with a reminder to tell attendees, “I hear you.”

Parkland survivors were also quick to criticize Trump’s defense of the NRA in the wake of the shooting. After the president tweeted that NRA leaders are “great people” and “patriots,” student Cameron Kasky said it was “the WORST POSSIBLE THING TO SAY.”

“Would American patriots try to buy our elections and our children’s lives by lobbying for lax gun laws even after massacres?,” said another student, David Hogg.

The whole TelePrompTer Trump thing exposes the right wing as the intellectually dishonest buffoons that they are.

What bugs me is they don't care. Or they don't even realize they are doing it. Remember how the moral party was so offended that Clinton cheated on his wife? Oh the sanctity of marriage. But then they can vote for grab em by the pussy trump? So clearly they were just playing politics and didn't really care about Monica.

There are so many examples of Republicans being hypocrites I don't see how it doesn't bother Republicans that they were lied to. For example, they truly believed in 2016 that the unemployment number wasn't real. But ask them today and they'll tell you

Trump said he had seen the light when it comes to the US's official unemployment and jobs numbers.

For years, Trump attacked the Bureau of Labor Statistics' reports on the US labor market, but now that he is in charge he's singing a different tune.

Here's what Trump said at a meeting with business leaders at the White House on Wednesday:

"And when we got those great reports, I kept saying, you know, those numbers — whether it's 4.2, 4.3 — I said, for a long time they don't matter. But now I accept those numbers very proudly. I say they do matter. But we're doing very well with the jobs and the jobs reports, and we're doing very well with companies. We're really moving along."

The unemployment rate was 4.4% as of the June jobs report, down from 4.7% when Trump took office and 4.6% the month he won the election.

While this decline, and the number of jobs created on a monthly basis during his time in office, has been pretty standard for the eight years of the economic recovery, Trump's acceptance of these reports is new.

19 occasions when Trump called the jobs-report numbers phony. Here are a few of those:

• On December 8, 2016, Trump said, "The unemployment number, as you know, is totally fiction."
  • On August 8, 2016, Trump said of the unemployment rate, "The 5% figure is one of the biggest hoaxes in modern politics."
  • On May 24, 2016, Trump said: "You hear a 5% unemployment rate. It's such a phony number. That number was put in for presidents and for politicians so that they look good to the people."
  • On February 9, 2016, Trump said the unemployment rate was "phony" and the real number was "as high as 35 — as in fact, I heard recently, 42 percent."

Forum List

Back